LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got what I deserved(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Kyle glared at his boy “that is enough you naughty little boy, you didn’t do your chores, you left the apartment, you didn’t eat lunch you did take your nap technically but I’m not impressed and You will learn to do as your told”

he sat and pulled the boy to him. Kyle quickly stripped Drew and pulled the now naked man over his lap. He began to spank the boy on his lap

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew was still in a bit of a daze as Kyle was yelling at him. Then all of a sudden Drew was lifted and put over Kyle's lap. All Drew could say was, 'Hey, what are you doing!" Once Kyle's hand hit Drew's ass he started to yelp and ask for forgiveness, "Kyle...ow..ow! Please i'm sorry, give me another chance." Drew started to tear up as his bottom was becoming red.

Kyle kept spankingvthe boy until he was all but sobbing. At that point he stopped and rubbed the boys cheery red bottom for a moment before standing him up and walking him to a corner “you stay right here in time out until you are realized baby”

with that he busied himself taking away the appropriate privileges. After he was done he sat on the sofa and once Drew had been in Time out for 20 minutes he called to the boy “ok baby come to daddy”

Drew was in so much pain. He knew he didn't get his chores down but why was Kyle doing this. He didn't move from the corner in fear of what else Kyle would do to him. He heard Kyle call him over...as daddy. Drew slowly approached him.

Kyle reached out and took Drew into his lap and embrace “baby I’m so disappointed in you. You deliberately disobeyed me and didn’t live up to your commitment. You’ve proven today that you are not ready for much responsibility and that I can’t trust you so because or your behavior today you have lost a lot of privileges. For starters I’ll be holding your allowance from now on. FurthermoreI specifically told you not to leave the apartment to ensure that this never happens again I’ve taken all of your shoes and socks and locked them up. You will have no access to the, unless I take somewhere. So consider yourself grounded and if I ever catch you running around outside barefoot there will be hell to pay, am I understand little boy”

Drew was trying to take all of this in. No shoes and socks, was he a prisoner? He tried to collect himself as he fought back the tears. "Please done babe, I  I will do better." Drew knew he wasn't in a position to be bargaining. "If I do, will you trust me again?"

Kyle hugged his boy, rocking him “oh baby I love you so much, that’s why we are doing this to help you do better and maybe in time you can earn back my trust but for now my decision stands.” He gave Drew a tickle, “it’s not a big deal baby after all you have the cutest little feet, why would you want to over hem up, lots of little boys runn around barefoot all the time”

Drew thought about it for a second and said, "ok that sounds fine, kinda " drew leaned in closer to hug Kyle more. It was a scary thiught giving Kyle so much power but Drew knew if there was one person in the world he could trust, it was Kyle. "What we going to do now?" Drew said looking up at Kyle.

Kyle stood smiling at the the little boy as he peed in the toilet. He stroked Drew’s hair. There’s a good boy now sweetheart when we get you in the tub please remember not to stand without my help or permission, it can be slippery and I wouldn’t want you to fall baby” he waited for his boy to finish 

• 1 month later...

Kyle gave his boy a kiss “I’m so glad baby. Now you just sit here and enjoy Daddy will take care of everything” he said with a gleam in his eye. Kyle grabbed a gel from the cabinet and began to lather Drew’s body. As he rinced the boy he watched his body hair float down the drain

Drew again heard daddy and gave Kyle a weird look. It felt nice to be taken care of like this and a bit if a turn on as Kyle gelled up his body. The gel felt a little weird, somewhat tingle feeling. Once Kyle started to drain the bath Drew stood up and didn't pay attention to the few pubic hairs he had being washed away.

"Jammies? Come on...just say pj's if anything please Kyle." Drew said as he was being dried off. Drew had to admit that his body felt a little different. He looked down and saw all his hair  was gone. " wait what happen to my hair?!"

Kyle finished drying his boy and lovingly stroked his smooth hairless arm “oh baby that gel I put on you just removed it. It’s no big deal sweetheart this will be so much better, little boys don’t have hair and little boys do as thier told, this will help you remember your place help you remember you don’t need to pretend to be a big boy” he continued to dry the boy

As much as Drew wanted to talk back he knew that Kyle was right. It just felt so weird not having hair in his body. "Ok Kyle, but I still am a big boy though. I know I messed up but I'm still your boyfriend...right?" Drew said.

Kyle lifted the naked boy and settled him onto his hip “ok baby let’s find you something to wear” he carried Drew to thier room and tossed the boy playfully onto the bed. Then big in his drawer pulling out some Mickey Mouse briefs with a matching nightie “here baby put these on”