LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got what I deserved(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew was rubbing his eyes and he went towards the bathroom. Today was turning out pretty well, but Drew still wished he had his alcohol. After he was done, he washed his hands and made his way out to the kitchen. "Mmmm something smells really good." Drew said.

Kyle beamed at the boy “thanks baby, it’s chicken parmigiana with pasta, please try to watch your clothes love I’m tired of doing laundry and you just can’t use the machine your not tall enough” he played the food and carried it over to the table putting two plates down “cone on baby let’s eat” 

"Oh yum I like chicken parmigiana and pasta. Thanks dear!" Drew said as he anxiously awaited the food. Drew really wasn't much of a cook and really appreciated Kyle's cooking most of all. Although Drew wasn't tall enough to use the machine he still didn't like hearing it at times. "Don't worry I won't spill anything. At least not like last time." Drew said knowing full well that he ruined his outfit the last time he had pasta/ 

Kyle laughed “we’ll see” he grasped Drew’s hand across the table “I want to promise you that from now on I’m not going to get to let you struggle alone anymore, if I see that you need something or just need help I’ll step in and take care of you, wheather you like it or not” 

Drew was taken back a little by what Kyle was saying to him, did he really make Kyle worry that much? Feeling Kyle's big strong hands Drew said, "Ok honey thank you. I very much appreciate the kind words. I know I can trust you." Drew then kissed Kyle's hands.

"Oh um, I guess milk if we have any left." Drew said as he saw Kyle go to the kitchen. Drew loved milk every since he was a kid. Drew always hear that milk would help him grow big and strong, but of course never did. "Thanks again for the dinner babe, it looks super yummy." Drew said thankfully.

" thank you and I won't." Drew said not to sure of himself. Due to Drew's height he did have issues eating and drinking at the table cause of how short his arms were. Drew leaned over as best he could while on his knees in the chair. The first couple of bites were going well and even had a sip of milk. But Drew then took a bite thay was way to big for him and a piece of chicken covered in sauce dropped on his shirt.

"Oh crap." Drew said as he reached for gus napkin. Which made things worst because then drew hit his glass of milk which spilled a few drops on the table. Drew was both flustered and embarrassed as he tried to clean his mess.

Kyle stood oh that’s fine baby, I even expected it. He stood quickly and grabbed two things on the counter the first was a blue blastocyst cup. He poured Drew’s milk into it there we go baby just in case, we’ll see how it goes,” next he tied a light blue bib around Drew’s neck here we go sweet boy, now you can relax and just eat. With a final kiss he sat back down and resumed his meal

"Expected?" Drew thought to himself. Drew was a little speechless with the bib. "Uh kyle..I'm sorry for spilling but i do not need a bib for crying out loud. If anything i can take my shirt iff and then take a shower. Can I please not wear this ridiculous thing." Drew said as he went to reach for the bib.

Kyle reached out and gently grabbed Drew’s wrist “freeze little boy! Please leave the bib, you are always ruining your nice clothes baby and I’m sick of all the laundry and as much as I’m temped by the idea of you running around naked you could burn your tummy so the bib stays on for now but tell you what baby if you can keep it clean for 2 consecutive meals then you won’t need to wear it anyway more, how does that sound sweetheart “

Drew grinded his teeth slightly out if frustration. He would rather take the chance of getting burned. But at this point the ball was in Kyle's court. Also this might be turning Kyle on, so Drew decided to play along. "2 meals? No problem, I'll take that bet. Shouldn't be too hard right?" Drew said sarcastically.

Drew glared at Kyle for a second as he picked up the cup with two hands to take a sip of milk. "Um I don't know. Maybe we can watch a movie? I know you usually fall asleep half way through when you get home from work." Drew said jokingly as he took another bite.

Kyle shook his head “look baby I’m not the one that has nightmares so if you want to watch so ridiculous scary movie it’s fine with me” he shrugged finishing and collecting both plates “why don’t you take your drink into the livingroom baby I’ll be right there. He grabbed a napkin and started to wipe at Drew’s face “I must say baby you did ok will your face took more of the mess then your bib I suppose”

To be honest Drew doesn't like seeing those movies on his own. But with Kyle there he feels more safe and secure about watching them and even with the eventual nightmare. Drew then was moving his face side to side as Kyle cleaned his face up with the napkin. As though Drew was a toddler fighting off an adult cleaning. Drew then said, "ya well at least it didnt get on the bib right? Can I take this off now?" Drew then grabbed his milk and made his way towards the couch.

" Sweet." Drew said as he took the bib off and placed it on the table. Carrying his drink with two hands he put it on the arm rest and climbed up on the couch. Not realizing Drew had spilled a little in the couch. Drew freaked out and tried to soak it up with his shirt but there was a big mess. He then tried using the pillows but it still shows. Drew decided to just sit on it until it was dry and not move from the spot.

Kyle watch’s the boy from the kitchen he watches him leave a trail of milk. He grabs the sippy lid for the cup Drew is holding and follows him into the living room “baby what did I just say” he shakes his head this is a big mess baby but it’s ok it’s just your way of telling me you need more help. From now on when you have a drink you’ll use one of these “he pulled out the sippy lid

" wait no, it's not my fault. There was just too much milk and it's hard to walk sometimes in this big shirt." Drew said as he was trying to find the words to say. "Please give me another chance, it won't happen again." Drew said as he sat on the spilled milk on the couch.

Kyle shook his head. He took the milk and snapped the top on “baby I’m not mad T all,this is just something you need practice with like eating so from now on you can use a sippy and we wont have to worry about spills, now can you get up baby so I can clean that spill you’re trying to hid from me please”