LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got what I deserved(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Drew woke up around noon and hungover again for the 4th time this week. Ever since he lost his job a few months ago all he does is drink and stay up until 4 am drinking and playing video games. If it wasn't for his partner Kyle, Drew would be on the streets right now. Drew loved Kyle and was appreciative of him, even though all Drew did was get pissed drunk every night and not contribute at all. Kyle had given chores to Drew to have him help out around the place. But after the 1st week Drew stopped doing those chores, even simple ones like taking the trash out. An even though Drew was older, he definitely didn't look like it. Drew was much shorter than Kyle but loved him all the same. Though Kyle had seemed to be extra strict the past few days with Drew. But Drew would nod and tell Kyle what he wanted to hear before Kyle left for work for the day. Then Drew would order food and sit on his computer all day playing games .Drew would tell Kyle that he was looking for jobs "online" during the day but his breath would always smell of booze.

As Drew made his way into the kitchen he called out for Kyle. "Kyle, are you there?"

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle walked through the door loosening his tye, he heard his name being called and shook his head. It was noon on a Wednesday he shouldn’t be home. He was only here because he had taken the afternoon off to have an intervention or sorts. One way or another he was going to get through to his boyfriend today before things got any worse. He did care that Drew was unemployed, they didn’t need the money. It was the laziness and drinking he couldn’t handle, so it ended today “hey sweetheart I’m right here, can you sit up for me baby, we need to talk”

Drew was still pretty out of it, he took a deep breath and put some shorts on as he went towards Kyle. But what was Kyle doing here and why did Drew Baby? Usually the playful word Kyle would use towards Drew, but he thought Kyle would be upset? Drew saw Kyle and went up to kiss him saying, "Hey honey, why are you home? Shouldn't you be at work?" Drew was pretty confused about all of this.

Kyle looked annoyed and said I’m home to talk to you about how you’ve been acting lately. This behavior is simply unacceptable. He sat down on the sofa and patted the spot next to him “come sit down drew, we have a lot to talk about”

Drew rolled his eyes, he knew he would just have to nod and accept what Kyle said. The quicker the better, so he could go back to gaming. Drew was still a little out of it and almost tripped over himself while walking yo the couch. "I just want you to know, I am trying to find work Kyle" Drew said hoping he would believe him.

Kyle smiled at the little boy in front of him “um honey I think we will put that on hold for a while, you’re just not ready.frankly you’ve been acting like a lazy child recently and starting now that’s how I’m going to treat you. This is your last chance. Whenever I leave here I will give you chores to do and starting tonight if they are not complete when I get home there will be consequences. I mean look at you. When was the last time you even showered, you’re a mess well it ends now.

Drew was in disbelief, what was Kyle saying? What did he mean by this? Drew was at a lost for words, "Dear...um I mean I try to get the chores down but I am so busy with trying to find jobs." Drew was stuttering more, "I mean it has probably been a day or two at most since i've showered last. Please give me another chance to get the chores done tonight?"

Kyle have the boy another stern look “well right now I’d like you to go shower, frankly I’m sick of sleeping next to someone who always smells of stale alcohol so while you do that I’ll be getting rid of all the alcohol in the house. We are officially done drinking, you can’t handle now march little man”

Drew's eyes got big and in his head he said, Not the alcohol! But he figured if anything he could use his card later to get more and hide it from Kyle. "Fine Kyle, if it's for the better..." Drew said. But why did Kyle say little man? Drew was an adult and didn;t need to be told when to shower. "Uh ya, I mean I do smell so i'll take that shower." Drew said to act as though he was the one who decided that.

Kyle got up, he patted Drew bottom as he walked by “there’s a good boy now move” he did as he promised and got rid of all the alcohol in the hous. He then sifted though Drew’s clothes and boxed most up calling to the boy I’ve left you something to wear on the bed, put it on and meet me in the livingroom and we can finish our discussion” he left Drew a pair of briefs and one of his huge tee shirts with a Superman symbol on it”

Drew jumped a bit from that pat but it felt nice. As Drew was showering he heard Kyle call out and said, "Uh ok, sounds good I guess?" Drew wondered if he got him a fast food outift or something. Stepping out of the shower, Drew felt a lot better but was pretty hungry. He walked towards the bed and saw the briefs and on of Kyle's old superman shirts. Drew didn't mind wearing Kyle's shirt but they were so big that it made him feel like a child. At 4'7, Drew always felt short but even smaller with Kyle. As he walked into the living room, trying his best not to trip over the big shirt he said, "What did you want to talk about babe?"

Kyle beamed at how positively adorable his boy was. He wordlessly pulled Drew on to his lap kissing him “you smell so good baby” he sighed but that’s for later, for now I’m establishing some house rules. Starting tomorrow I want you up by 9 and you will complete whatever list or chores I leave you. If your up to it you can start dinner too. Now I’m sick of doing double laundry considering that you never leave the house so starting tomorrow why don’t you just plan to hang out in your jammies all day.  he eyed the boy, you can clean like that in fact I’d prefer it. I’ve taken your wallet, you don’t really need money at this point I buy everything and it’s all my money anyway” 

Drew was caught off guard for a second as Kyle pulled him in closer, it was pretty hot for Drew. "9 sounds reasonable and i'll do my best on dinner. You know i;m not the greatest cook."  Drew said knowing he could make that time. "Um and I guess that works for me? But wait what if I need emergency money for some reason? Are you really not gonna give me anything, even cash?" Drew said in a slight panic

Kyle thought about it”well if you start doing your chores then I suppose you could start to earn an allowance but I want to be clear starting now you are not allowed out of this apartment without me or my express permission. Please don’t test me on this baby. Now for tonight you could earn some allowance if you make our bed and vacuum and fold the Laundry that sounds like maybe 10 dollars to me, and I’ll even cook tonight”

"Allowance would be a good idea. But wait 10 bucks?!" Drew said out loud. He thought to himself, what in the heck can I buy with 10 bucks? Like 2 beers? I couldn't get drunk off of that. Drew was taken back a bit with not being able to leave the house. It wasn't as though he leaves the place anyways. Except when Kyle wants to take him to dinner. "Uh I guess I won't leave the apartment, but can I ask why?" Drew took a big sigh and then said, "Ya I will do those chores.What did you plan on making for dinner?" Anything to get Kyle off his back, he thought to himself.

Kyle stroked his boys cheek “because baby I can’t trust you right now, you can’t even follow simple instructions and the world is a dangerous place so I just want you safe. I think I’ll make chicken now why do t you get to work love and I will to” he stood and walked to the kitchen 

Drew wanted to hit Kyle's hands off his cheeks, but he was in no position to make Kyle more upset. So Drew just kinda nodded and said, "Chicken sounds good and I won't be going anywhere." Drew headed into the bedroom to make the bed. The bed was a little too big for someone like him but more perfect for Kyle. Which was another reason he hated making the bed. Once the bed was made, Drew got the vacuum cleaner that was almost as big as he was. At this point Drew was in a bad sweat from all the alcohol the night before. As he was picking up clothes he noticed it was a lot of Kyle's clothes. Drew shrugged it off and would look for his dirty clothes once Kyle's clothes were in the wash. As Drew was passing he said, "He babe have you seen my dirty clothes? I couldn't find them in our bedroom?"

Rethinking his earlier move Kyle simply said “they’re in the laundry baby most everything of yours was dirty. That load is almost done. You’ll have clean clothes in about an hour. He thought maybe he could trust Drew after all 

he watched Drew clean proud of how hard the boy was working. He finished the laundry and folded everything putting it back. He then went to the living room to wait for dinner to be done 

Drew felt like an idiot for not remembering that, he probably needs some water to hydrate himself from sweating so much. "Oh ya, thanks!" Drew said finishing up the chores. Drew heading into the living room and shouted, "How much longer for dinner babe? I worked up quite an appetite."

Kyle popped up behind Drew and lifted him off the front cradling him in his arms “I bet you have baby, I think I like having you as my naked little slave boy” he kissed the boy deeply and carried him back to the sofa cradling the boy in his lap “I want to do this everyday baby just spend sometime holding you, no matter what we are doing or what we are talking about. I want to remind you that I always love you and will take care of you” he kissed Drew again

Drew instantly got excited hearing those words from Kyle. It must have been seeing him do all that hard work. Drew replied, "Hehe I wouldn't mind being your slave boy at all or being naked when you come home." Drew looked into Kyle's eyes and said, "I love you too and I always will too." Leaning into kiss Kyle he said, " I like it when you hold me, it makes me feel safe."

Kyle looked at his watch “dinner won’t be dont for a while sweetheart maybe we should take a little nap, you really haven’t been getting enough sleep have you baby” he kissed the boys hair closed your eyes and sleep baby you deserve a little break. He laid back on the couch and closed his own eyes while rubbing Drew’s back

Drew was tired. Not just from the chores but staying up so late. Also from all the drinking he couldn't sleep as well. Letting out a big yawn Drew said, "I like that idea, I am a bit tired." Drew than held onto Kyle more and snuggled even closer.

Drew slept very well, he didn't even feel Kyle get up. Drew had always been of a fussy sleeper so he never was bothered when Kyle left the bad. An hour or so passed and Drew started to wake up. Rubbing his eyes he called out to Kyle. "Hey Kyle(yawn), where'd you go?"