LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedtime- Oneshot

cupcake

Hey, so wrote this story....hahaha. Commas are not best, so sorry about that. Anyway, thanks for reading :) 

Stacey sat at her desk, reading over a study that was done on diabetic rats, and the response to their insulin levels for a new medication that was being developed. Stacey groaned as she ran her fingers through her long brown hair; taking her glasses off to rub her tired eyes. She really did love her job at the hospital, but, being a resident just sucked sometimes. The hours were something she could deal with, but the late nights on her days off were awful. Most of them were spent like this, reading up on new studies and techniques so that she could be a better doctor. Thankfully, this was the last month of her residency. Her desk was littered with scientific journals, study papers, and notes, like always. Luckily it was just contained to this space, normally it took over the entire living room. She leaned back into her chair, stretching her arms out. 

“Ugh, rats are just so, so…boring.”

“Rats? Gross.”

Not expecting anyone, Stacey jumped and caused one of her books to fall over, taking with it several papers.

“Jesus! You scared me Alex.”     Stacey said as she started to pick up the papers.

Alex smirked as she leaned against the doorway, but only for a moment. 

“Sorry. Here let me help.” Alex said as she walked over towards the mass of papers on the floor, kneeling down to pick them up. “Why are you reading about rats anyway?”

“It’s ok.” Stacey said with a laugh. “Umm, well it’s about a new medication for diabetics. Well…one that they want to use for diabetics.” As she grabbed more papers, Stacey finally got a chance to look at the clock. “Its 2 AM? Alex, why are you awake? I thought you went to bed at like 10? Don’t you have to be at work at like 7?” Stacey said a bit frantically as she stood up clutching her papers.  

Alex handed Stacey the rest of the papers and shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot. 

“Well, yeah. I did go to bed then, but, I couldn’t sleep. So…so… I just started watching TV and…and I really got into the show planet earth…and…I noticed that it was kinda late, so I came out here to see what you were doing….and umm…yeah.” Alex shifted her gaze to the rabbit on her pajama shirt and began to play with the hem. 

Stacey stacked her papers and laid them back down on her desk sighing. 
“See, I told you having a TV in the room was a terrible idea. Hun, you should really go lie down and try to go back to sleep. You’re going to be a crab at work tomorrow. I promise I’ll be in there soon. I just have to finish this last pa…”

“No!” Alex stomped her foot and folded her arms across her chest.

“Excuse me?” Stacey took a step back leaning on her desk and took in the image of her nervous girlfriend in front of her. Alex’s pink tank top just barely covered her light blue underwear. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled up into a messy bun. But Stacey stopped when she got to her face, she noticed her eyes, those adorable green eyes had terrible dark circles. Alex looked as if she hadn’t sleep in weeks. She knew she hadn’t been sleeping well, but she hadn’t known it had been this bad. Alex normally just played it off as being exhausted from work, whenever she would confront her about her constant yawning. On top of it, Alex had developed quite the attitude this past week. Unfortunately, Stacey had been so busy with work, she hadn’t really had the time to sit and talk about what’s been bothering her. She got up and walked towards Alex, placing a hand on her cheek. Alex leaned into it and began to yawn.

“I…I want to stay with you. Please?”

Stacey could hear the exhaustion in her voice. ‘I really should make her lie down, she’s been a turd all week….’ 

“I promise I won’t bother you, I….I just miss you.” Alex said as she grabbed onto Stacey’s hand.

“Well, ok. But go sit down on the couch and wait for me there. I’ll be right back.”

Alex gave a slight nod and tried to hide a yawn. Stacey smirked as she walked into their bedroom. ‘Sometimes that girl can be so stubborn. I really need to find out what’s going on with her.’  She grabbed some things for Alex along with a large throw blanket that was on the bed. Stacey returned to living room, setting the items off to side of the couch next to her paper. She peered over at the figure curled up at the other end of the couch and smiled. Alex seemed so small curled up like that, though, it probably didn’t help that she was only 5’ 3” and Stacey being 5’ 8”.

“Sweetheart, you look so tired, like you haven’t slept in weeks. What’s been going on?” Stacey asked as she took a seat on the couch.

“It’s just work. Don’t worry yawn about it.”

Stacey chuckled “I know you’re lying. What’s the matter?” 

Alex sat up and just stared at her hands in silence. 

“Sweetie, its ok. Just tell me…just tell Mommy. Please?” Stacey reached over and placed her hand on top of Alex’s, giving them a reassuring squeeze. Using her other hand, she reached up, and brushed some of the loose hairs out of Alex’s face. 

Alex looked up at her with tears in her eyes. 

“The nightmares, I keep having them…and…and…” Tears began flooding down her face. 

“Oh my sweet Lexi-bear. Come here, come sit in Mommy’s lap.” Stacey grabbed onto her baby and pulled her onto lap. “Why didn’t you tell me about them? I would have helped?” She pulled the small girl into her chest, hugging her as she rocked her.

“I just…I knew you were just so busy with work. And…and… I didn’t want to stress you out, or worry you any more than you already were. I thought…I thought maybe I could just fix it myself.”

That statement cut through Stacey. She knew for the past month work had really been hard on her, and she was worried that she had been placing Alex on the back burner. More so this week, because of the presentation she needed to give. She looked down at her sweet Lexi-bear and grabbed a hold of her chin; forcing her to look up at her. 

“Princess, you need to tell Mommy whenever you are having problems, no matter what is going. Ok? Mommy is so, so sorry that she’s busy and not making time for you. I want you to know that you always come before work. It is Mommy’s job to make everything better, not yours. Do you understand, Princess?”

Alex looked up at her with still some tears in her eyes and nodded 

“Yes, Mommy.”

“There’s my good girl.” Stacey said as she kissed Alex on the forehead, and used her thumb to wipe away her tears. “Can you forgive Mommy”

Alex nodded and hugged her with all of her might. Stacey smiled and kissed her on top of her head. 

“Thank you, sweetie. Now, my sweet baby, I think it’s time for some little girl to go to bed.”

Alex wrapped her arms around Stacey’s neck and held on tight. “Stay wif Momma.”

“Shhhh. Its ok sweet girl. You can stay with Mommy. But look. Mommy brought you some things to help you!” Stacey reached over the side of the couch and pulled up a well-loved pink rabbit “Look! Berry!”

Alex peeked up from the crook of Stacey’s neck and reached for the rabbit 

“Bewwy! Mine Momma.”

Stacey laughed as she handed it to her.

“I know princess, here. Mommy also brought blankie and your paci, see?” Stacey handed her the small, beloved, purple blanket and placed the pink pacifier in her mouth; causing Alex to blush and hide her face in her neck again. Stacey chuckled and kissed the side of Alex’s head. “My sweet baby. Now, do you wanna listen to Mommy read about the rats again?”

“No Momma, icky.”

Hmmm, are you sure babydoll? I know you love rats.” Stacey said as she tickled her sides. 

“Momma, stooopp” hahahahha “nooo rats!” hahaha “Mommy that tickles!”

“Ok, ok. I’ll stop. How about, instead of rats, we read about this kitten and puppy” Stacey said as she lifted up a colorful book. “I know it’s your favorite.”

Alex smiled brightly behind her paci and snuggled up into her mommy. She only made it through two pages before she was passed out. Stacey sat there and rubbed her baby’s back placing gentle kisses on top of her head every few minutes. She looked down at her sweet girl and just wondered how she was so lucky to find her

Archived