LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Private w/ jmg1217

Madeline0202

“Sir, I’m going, I’m going to the dentist ! “ Shigeru told his teacher with a smile on his face. It was an obvious lie but he didn’t want to go to more lessons. He stood up and grabbed his bag. The teacher nodded and without looking behind Shigeru left class. He only went to school today because there was an important test, but if it wasn’t for the test he would have skipped the entire day. He was glad this teacher was easy going, some teachers would question everything before letting him go.

Shigeru walked down the stairs and while walking outside he put his coat and scarf on. He couldn’t go home  just yet, his oldest brother would notice he was way earlier home than he was supposed to be if he had gone to all of his lessons.

Shigeru went to the park for a little while. He listened to music and read a book. A little while later he went to a local coffee bar and drank some coffee. That’s when he noticed his bag was still in the park. He shook his head with a little grin on his face.

“I’m such an idiot “ He mumbled quietly to himself. He carefully looked around to see if any waiter was watching him. He pulled the hood of his coat over his blonde hair before he decided to run. As his wallet was in his bag he had no choice. He immediately ran back to the park and sighed relieved when his bag was still there. 

He grabbed his bag and decided to walk home. If he would come home now it wasn’t that obvious he skipped. A while later he arrived home.  He noticed his oldest brother on the couch with another guy next to him. The brother had called (y/c) to come over. Their father was away for business so the older brother was fixing everything in the household for now. The two guys on the couch looked like friends and Shigeru didn’t think too much of it.

“Hey.. “ Shigeru greeted his brother with a cute smile before he grabbed something to drink . He almost spilled his drink when his brother told him a coffe shop owner called. Shigeru knew he was going to be in trouble.. He turned around to look at his brother, wondering if he was angry. Right at that moment he noticed the guy next to his brother wasn’t just a friend. He was wearing a blazer from the tutoring institute, and holding his folder with school results.

Shigeru rolled his eyes and realized what was going on. “ You've got to be kidding me.. “

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael had been called in to tutor a young man who was struggling with school, a young man who was not taking his lessons seriously. When he arrived he was treated by a man who explained that he would be working with  his brother Shigeru who was almost 19. This surprised Michael as he was only 16 but dispute his age he was advanced in school and in physical development so he was sure he could handle the assignment. What surprised him more was the man no boy who came through the do. Despite being told that his pupil was almost 12 Michael couldn’t believe this. This in front of him looked no older then 10.

michael walked forward “hello there little one I’m Michael and starting now I’ll be your teacher”  

“ excuse me? What is this supposed to mean!“ Shigeru said, obviously offended. Shigeru glared at his older brother who explained that they hired michael because Shigeru was falling behind but the blonde boy wasn’t having it. 

“ Cut it out Ryan! You’re not my parent, stop it!! “ Shigeru said before turning to michael. “ get lost. “ Shigeru hissed angry.

Shigeru quickly snatched the folder with results out of Michael his hands, grabbed his bag again and made his way upstairs to his bedroom. He slammed the door shut and let himself fall on the bed. 

Very quickly Steps could be heard coming up the stairs. There was a knock on the door but it was Michael who ended not Ryan.

He gazed down on the little boy on the bed “you can kick and scream all you want little boy but just so you know throwing temper tNtrams will not get you what you want with me. I have been hired to do a job and no amount of batting on your part will stop that. Now if your ready to act like a big boy I can explain how things are going to work from now on. Please sit up for me little boy”

Shigeru had pushed his face in the pillow. He did hear the footsteps but he didn’t bother looking up, thinking it was ryan. Shigeru finally looked up when he heard Michael his voice. As quick as he could Shigeru got off the bed and pushed Michael out of the room, but not without losing his own balance.

” Damn, Learn how to knock! Have some manners! “ He said angry. He didn’t want Michael in his room. Shigeru used to be a big pokemon fan and they never bothered changing the bedroom. He still had a pokemon comforter and a well used plush on his bed. 

Michael being much larger then the little boy stood his ground “that is enough little boy, you do not touch grownups or anyone without permission especially in such an aggressive way. If that happens again I will not hesitate to spank you now please sit down  so we can discuss rules unless you think a sore bottom would help you do that better” he crossed his arms waiting for Shigeru’s reaction

Shigeru got back on his feet before looking over at his tutor. 

“Oh fuck off. Rules my ass. I don’t know who you think you are to order me around, but in case you don’t know, my brother hired you, not my parent. Get a real job, asshole.” he cursed Michael before finally taking a breath. 

Shigeru had never even be spanked before so he didn’t take him serious. 

Michael shook his head and grabbed the little boys wrist easily dragging him back to his bed. Michael sat and quickly positioned the boy so he was bent over his lap” he began to swat the boys bottom all the while saying “I will not put up with rude and insolent behavior from you. From now on you will learn to be a good boy or you will have a very sore little bottom indeed”

he paused long enough to pull the boys pants down exposing his small round bottom before he began spanking again

Before shigeru could fight back he landed across Michael his lap. “Stop it! That’s abuse!” he yelled but quickly shut it when he felt the first smack. He knew he should be glad that Michael didn’t smack him bared. He often forgot to go to the bathroom in time and ended up having accidents. He rather smoked in his breaks at school than go to the bathroom. Today he had gotten his underwear slightly wet again and he still needed to change it. 

He finally started to whine when Michael took off his pants. “ Stop it! “ He tried one more time but this time his voice cracked. He tried to keep himself from sobbing but he was slowly breaking. 

“Can you at least turn around, give me some privacy?” Shigeru asked. He tried to keep his tone under control but it still came out a little cocky. 

He slowly started taking his uniform off but before taking his pants off he grabbed a pair of underwear and joggers to change into. He looked over his shoulder to see if Michael was watching before taking off his pants and underwear before quickly putting on the new ones.

Michael shook his head “privacy is the Lear of your concern little boy” he looked at the boy and shook his head again “those simply won’t do they are far too mature for such a little boy” he went over the boys closet and rummaged through until he found a set of Pokémon short pajamas. He tossed them to Shigeru “much better please put these on then we can talk”

“Yo! Cut out the little boy bullshit. It’s starting to get annoying.” shigeru said. He didn’t want a spanking again so he dealed with having to wear the pokemon pajamas. He took off his joggers and changes into the pokemon pajamas. It was a little embarrassing but they still fit pretty well. He sighed loud before flopping down on his bed again. 

Michael smiled “that’s a good boy now then it has come to your family’s attention that you have been acting very irresponsibly recently, not completing work, skipping school and just generally being a brat so I have been hired to improve your studies and to generally watch you after school until a grownup comes home to take care of you”

Michael ignored the boys comment and said “ok so starting tomorrow I will collect you from your school at the end of day that will be easy considering that I also attend your school. I will walk you home and will will immediately take a bath and change into pajamas then we will complete your lessons and have dinner, after which depending on behavior you may watch something on the television then it’s off to bed with you by 8 unless you have permission to the contrary” 

Shigeru listened and tried his best not to interrupt the other. “ What is even the purpose of changing in pajamas that early? God.. “ He finally said and let himself fall backwards on his bed. He had no idea how he was going to live up to these rules. Usually Shigeru went out with friends a lot and he wasnt planning to change that. 

“Easy” Michael said “once you’ve changed you know you are in for the night and you’ll be ready to apply yourself and focus” and please don’t question me little boy, it’s not your place. Just so you know I’ve been given permission to speak to your teachers and even dismiss you from school, you no longer have that privilege”

Shigeru slowly got up from his bed and went over to the bathroom. He washed his face and brushed his teeth. Usually he would shower in the morning, he still had to wear a pamper in the night but now he doubted putting it on.

He was already glad that he hadn’t put it on earlier today after his accident, michael would have found out during the spanking and Shigeru did not want him to find out. It’s not like he wears it every day, but usually he just changes into them when he gets his underwear too wet. 

With a sigh Shigeru still grabbed one out of the package. He pulled his pajama pants off, stepped into his pamper and pulled it up. It was rather small as they were the biggest kids size, but it still fit and did the job. 

He looked into the mirror to make sure nothing was showing before walking back to the bedroom and crawling in his bed.