LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello,

This is my first time using this site, so sorry if I get some of the stuff wrong or anything like that, not looking to cause drama or upset, just want to get to know some like-minded people in the region I live and share my ABDL side with them.

With that out of the way, Hi! My name is Krazy, I am a 30+ male Adult Baby and I live in the Midlands. I live with a very caring and loving mummy, we are engaged and have our own house. We are very openminded and enjoy our own take on the ABDL scene, probably with somethings most of you enjoy, some you do not and some you may not have considered. I expect there are some sides of it I can learn from you too! We have a wide collection of baby items and I live as an AB pretty much 100% of the time I am outside of work, even in public. It is something we work hard to keep secret and just between the two of us.

So why make an account here then?
I am very lucky to have a full time mummy who looks after me and embraces the lifestyle and all that is associated with it, but I keep wishing I had some ABDL friends who I could talk to, share with and maybe even meet up in real life with as well. Sorry to seem sexist here, but I have my reasons and I don't really want to go into them with a bunch of strangers on the internet, no offence to anyone, it's just very personal, but I am only looking for AB girls (biologically female from birth) to build up a friendship with. I have nothing against guy, trans people or anyone really, it's just my preference is all. Also I am not looking for any kind of romantic or sexual contact, like I said, I am lucky enough to get all of that from my fiancée-mummy.

I have plenty to share and am open to other peoples opinions and views, so if you are a female ABDL or similar from the Midlands UK, or surrounding regions, and you fancy getting to know an experienced and friendly guy without any risk of romantic desire or sexual intention, then please contact me here and say hi, I would really love to hear from you.

-Krazy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...