LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Seven-year-old's new adotive family(Private w/Squiregirl18)

GuardianWolves

Garrett

Williams was a 22 yr old male, tall with black hair and dark-brownish eyes. He lived in a medium sized house 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms something nice if their was a family of four living there. But unfortunately it was only him which made the house so big and empty for him. He was a nice enough man, always talking to co-workers and helping them out whenever they needed his help and just all around trying to create a more friendly-like environment. He was a computer technician which meant whenever someone needed a computer part replaced or maybe help with upgrading their computer he was the one of the ones that got sent out to resolve the issues and or just advise on what would be best for that particular persons needs.

He also had a degree in IT-Solutions with an emphasis on network engineering. He had graduated from university with a pretty solid GPA and no student loans to pay back either. Recently he had been talking to one of his fellow co-workers as they had brought their daughter in for "take your daughter to work day" and he had asked his fellow co-worker "Man, how much fun as well as responsibility is it to raise a child of your own? I mean i can imagine it must get pretty stressful sometimes with all the things children do" to which the co-worker replied "Its fun but also very hard work, but if you can find the child that you love and are willing to commit you will have a perfect relationship and fun memories with them" he said. 

This conversation had stuck with him ever since that day and he had started to research how to properly take care of a child so that he didnt get the child taken away by protective services. After all he didnt wanna make the goverment think he was incapable of taking care of a child because he could. Once all the researching had been done he began to start child-proofing the house so that when the child in question was gonna explore the house they didnt get into anything that might hurt them badly.

Once all the preparation was done he then began the lengthy process of filling out and applying to be a foster parent. In the application he made sure to state that he didnt want a teenager as he had heard from some of his co-workers teens were a lot more difficult to deal with then children as they required more independence, plus he would rather raise a young innocent child then have to raise a stubborn, thinks he/she knows-it-all teenager. After months of waiting he received a call from a social worker and after chatting with her he agreed to meet the social worker at a local foster home so that they could go through the final steps of the process faster. 

Hazel had turned 6 while being in this foster home that was 10 months ago.  She was quit and somewhat reserved to most everyone at the home, None of the kids played with her because of that or the fact that she was still in diapers being too scared to use the bathroom by herself. It had been a mix of needing to use the bathroom and some other things that got her into this place so not she wouldn’t go. She would just hold it for as long as she could before peeing in whatever she was wearing and on the floor. Nothing stopping her from it not even her want to find a new family. So when word came that they would be someone coming even if that person was only to help or learn some things all the kids were told to go change into their best and then wait in their rooms. Girls on one side boys the other yet Hazel didn’t do that she got herself changed before slowly making her way out onto the front porch and over to a spot she couldn’t be seen but could still watch for whoever was coming. Deep down she really wanted it to be a mom and dad looking for a child to take home but even if it was no one would take her.. She was looked at as ‘Broken’ or ‘Unadoptable’. So parents would want to take one of the other kids someone who was potty trained and could go use a normal bathroom without being scared out of their mind.

Gram got in his car and buckled himself in before turning the key in the ignition and backing out of the driveway. Once he was on his way he made sure to call the social worker to let her know he was on his way and started to prepare himself to meet the new child. The social worker had clearly described the girl to him, He was excited to meet the child as he drove to the center and started to go through what he would need to do and also started to plan out the rest of their day together so that she has a day to remember for a long while. He also started to have a little bit of doubt on whether or not he would be able to be a good parent, but he would try his very best, he knew that for sure. 

He got to the adoption center and knocked on the door greeting the person that answered and showing her the paperwork he had received from the social worker. He walked inside and looked around, all the kids looking to be adopted immediately coming over and surrounding him, he chuckled to himself and greeted them all as he waded through the ocean of children and went to look around the center. He was looking to adopt, but he was also looking for anything out of the ordinary, just because he felt like looking for anything that was out of the ordinary, not that he liked to look for things that were out of the ordinary.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hazel had been sitting on the front porch looking over seeing Gram get there and see him walk by. Yet she didn’t make a sound watching him go inside. When she could be pretty sure it was safe to go back in and not get into trouble mostly because of the other kids there she wouldn’t be seen. Slowly Hazel made her way back inside and over to the hall her room was on when the feeling hit her. She looked over seeing the bathroom was right there but it was still all too scary to go in so she moved a little standing there in the hall way peeing into her diaper. Once done she slowly made her way to find one of the people who worked there wanting to be changed or maybe taken to the bathroom if they would stay with her in the stall. As she walked back she looked over going to the first person she saw which happened to be Gram. She softly pulled on his leg. “I made potty..” She said softly before putting up her arms wanting to be held her diaper starting to smell by the fact it wasn’t the first time it had been used that day.

Gram felt a light tug on his leg and looked down to see a little girl looking up at him with her arms up and saying that she had gone potty. He noticed the obvious diaper sticking out from under her dress and softly picking her up before saying "You did? Well you are a good girl now aren't you? What's your name precious one?" He then would try and look around for a staff member that would be able to help her, as he didn't know where they kept the changing supplies for the kids and he certainly didn't have the supplies needed to even give her a good change to be sure that she would be clean again. But, he knew if he was gonna adopt a child of his own, then he was going to have to get used to it. He eventually found one of the staff members and told them what happened before letting the staff member take the girl and following them to the office where he would be able to finish off the paperwork needed for him to adopt a child to live with him permanently.

“I’m Hazel..Its nice to meet you” She said softly before being passed over to the staff member to be changed. Soon they were inside a part of the office where they kept the diapers and everything that could be needed for kids there. As Hazel was laid down on the changing table the staff member got a call on her radio saying she was needed in the back right away. Without thinking much she turned going to the real office side on the other side of the wall but all she could see was Gram. “Can you change her please? Its nothing hard all the stuff is on the table and she knows what to do and no to..” The staff member asked as Hazel looked over putting out her arms again wanting to go back to Gram. “Mister! Come back please” She called softly liking him and really hoping he could or would want to be her daddy.

He nodded and walked over to where the little girl had her arms up most likely wanting to be back in his arms. He looked and tried to think of what he should do first, which logically to him would be removing the soiled garment she had on. Slowly and carefully so as to not harm the child or make her scared of him he removed the diaper from her and threw it in one of the trash bins, after he had gotten it off, it started to make sense with him and he went along with it, soon enough she was in a clean diaper and didn't smell anymore. He would then pick her off the table and hold her for as long as she wanted him to hold her "So, your name's Hazel huh? My name is Gram and you have a very pretty sounding name sweetie. I think I might you might be the one I'm looking for, but I have to talk to the other people who work here first before I could be allowed to take you home with me." He said knowing that as soon as he had finished she would light up like a happy child when they got something they wanted.

Hazel stayed still though the change knowing she would get into trouble if she moved or anything. Yet when it was over she was all happy and like any other kid. “Yes..Hazel grace…or at less that’s what one of the ladies calls me” She said about to move to get down when she heard it. “Y-You want me? You want to be my daddy!?” Now she was over the moon happy. She jumped up putting her arms around Gram’s neck hugging him tight. “Thank you mr..Gram” She told him while holding on her whole body wrapped around him as much as she could. It was only when the changing room door opened and one of the staff members came in did she let go getting down from the table on the little set of steps and walked to him. Her happiness leaving as she got an ear full on not standing on the changing table and that you can’t jump onto someone and hold onto them. By the end Hazel seemed sad almost crying as she turned walking back over. “Sorry Mr. Gram.” She said softly and then turned back around to go to her room knowing that until she was fully adopted someone could leave her there and it meant the staff still had power over her.

"She seems pretty nice. He said as he looked at the worker and began to fill out the paperwork to adopt Hazel into his care permanently. He soon managed to fill out all the paperwork and made sure everything was filled out where it needed to be filled out and handed it back to the worker waiting for the approval and Hazel to be able to come down and become his new daughter.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

The worker looked over the papers and back to him. “You sure?” She asked wanting to make sure he knew what he was getting into. “She’s a good girl but has some trouble with the bathroom and becoming very much attached to someone or something…just maybe not the easiest kid.” She said but did put down the stamp and get the papers ready before calling for Hazel. Right away the girl came running from her room and over to Gram holding the few things she owned in a trash bag. “I have my bear and clothes and drawing/journal book! I’m ready to go home” She said jumping up and down just so happy to be able to go home with someone and Gram seemed to be nice to her so why not.  Soon some of the other staff came out bring over a pack of diaper to send with her. "Here you go..now if you need anything just call" One of them said as Hazel moved closer to Gram holding onto his leg her happy jumpy self shifting to a scared shaken child. "I want to go home please.." She said reaching up for Gram.

Gram nodded despite what the worker was telling him, he was going to go through with this, there was no reason not to give this sweet little girl a home, sure she had troubles when it came to the one thing she had mentioned, but it didn't make him want her any less than he already did. Right now, he was pretty damn sure he wanted this girl to be his daughter for the rest of her life and into her adulthood. As soon as the stamp was placed and he was handed the necessary items he would need and Hazel was right next to him holding onto what she was allowed to take with her, he noticed her reaching up to him and softly reached down to pick her up and bring her into his arms, seeing as she was a little bit scared and shaken up, most likely from her new change of scenery. He calmly walked with her out to his car and used one hand to hold her the best he could while he used the other to try and install the new car seat for her and then would place her in it, buckling her up and making sure she had her bear with her to keep her company while he put the rest of her things into the back of the car and then got in the drivers seat and started the car before driving off to her new home.

• Like 1

Hazel held on tight to Gram not saying much until she was in the car seat and they were moving. She then turned looking back once more before smiling. “So your my new daddy? What is your house like? Do you have a wife? Will I have a mommy?” She asked some now wanting to know what this life would hold. She didn’t even want to bring up the bathroom thing until she felt herself going. A soft hissing could be heard as well as the sound of her shifting a little as her diaper filled. Once done Hazel just looked forward at Gram. “I don’t like the big potty or bathrooms alone.” She let out softly wanting to let him know that she wouldn’t be going to any bathroom alone. “Will you come with me when I go or can I keep using my diapers?” She asked softly knowing that even if he did take away the diapers she just pee on the floor or wherever she was.

After the last statement Hazel just kind of went quit holding her bear and sitting there watching out the window. She saw houses and trees and a school that made her turn looking over. “D-Do I get to go to school?” She asked having been not going to a school intend just doing her work at the foster place as they said she couldn’t go to school wearing diapers. “I like school..” She said softly again before waiting for an answer.

Gram listened to all her questions and answered them once he had heard all her questions "Yeah sweetheart, I'm your new daddy. My house is big and it has lots of space for a girl your age to be able to grow and play and have a fun childhood. No sweetheart I'm sorry I don't have a wife, so you won't have a mommy. I wish things were different like that, but that's the way things are at the moment, if things can change I hope they do for both us because you should have a mommy as well as a daddy. Yes sweetheart, I will be sending you to school so that you can make friends and learn things that you need to learn." He told her as he drove and they eventually reached his house and then got her out of the car along with her clothes of stuff and brought her inside before putting her down and let her explore the place on her own while he went to go put her clothes away in her new room which was princess themed.

Hazel listened to it all taking it all in before smiling. “Its okay we will find a mommy” She said. Once inside she was all over the house looking here and there and then back again. It was huge bigger and better then anything she had seen before. When she did find her room Hazel stopped looking around. “I love it daddy!” She said smiling as she jumped onto the bed laying there when the feeling it. Just as fast as she was on the bed she was down and running around the room before going into a deep squat in the middle of the room starting to use her diaper again. After a few good grunts and tries she stood with the filled diaper but said nothing just walked back to the bed getting on it and laying there on her side. She was used to being told it was wrong to poop in her diaper so she was just getting ready for that to come.

Once he saw Hazel laying there after using her diaper and then picked her back up saying "Come on baby, let's get you cleaned and changed into a clean diaper okay. It's okay for you to be able to use your diaper, but maybe it might be good, if we tried to have you learn how to use the potty so that if we don't have enough diapers for you to be changed into or you could switch between either when you feel like doing it. Daddy will be there with you every step of the way during potty training okay so that you don't have to feel afraid of doing it by yourself okay?" He asked her as he just started to change Scarlett once they were in the bathroom.

Hazel nodded holding onto her new dad tight. “B-But the potty is too scary…I-I don’t like the potty diapers are better” She said back softly still holding on tight as she started to pee a little in her diaper as well getting scared about the idea of needing to use the potty or worse if Gram wasn’t right there. “Y-You wouldn’t leave me on the potty would you?” She asked next looking up tears already in her eyes as it was just so scary for her to think about using the bathroom alone although she did want to try what to potty train. “I-I want to try but I like my diapers they are safe…and I never have to be away from you” She said next laying there watching her diaper change and Gram wanting to know more about using the potty but she also wanted nothing to do with it or pretty much the whole room. Soon Hazel started to suck on her thumb as she started to think of the worse of the worse that could happen in the bathroom.

"I promise, I'll be there with you for every step of the way and never leave you alone if you dont want me to when your potty training, but I also dont wanna make you feel uncomfortable if you dont wanna do it either, so how about I give you some time to think it over and then you let me know if you wanna start potty training and we can take it slowly step by step until you feel comfortable with the potty and are potty trained, sound like a good plan to you?" He asked her as he added "their are also other ways I could teach you to go potty as alternatives to sitting down on the big scary potty so that you dont feel scared and I will also stay with you as well when we are doing those. So, for now until your feeling comfortable with starting potty training, I'll let you stay in diapers." He told her as he finished changing and then picked her up and brought her out of the bathroom, all while wiping her tears away.

Hazel nodded holding tight to her new dad. “Yes please daddy..I want diapers for now and maybe I will try the potty someday..when its not so big and scary.” She said back still holding tight her thumb staying in her mouth even as she talked. “D-Daddy what are the other ways I can use the potty other than the big scary potty?” She asked softly still holding on tight her whole body shaking a little at just the thought of using the big potty. She really didn’t think the big toilet was that bad it was more the fact that using it meant being alone in there and that worried Hazel she didn’t like to be alone anywhere not really even her room which then brought up the fact that at some point she would have to go to bed. “Daddy I-I don’t want to sleep in my room.. can I sleep in your room on the floor or in your bed please?” Hazel asked next now looking to her new dad her eyes again wide with fear of being left alone.

"Alright then sweetheart, just know that by saying you dont wanna try the potty for now, means that when your out in public with friends or in public in general, you dont get to be embarrassed or upset when i do a diaper check in public okay?" He told her as he heard her question "well, the other ways you could go potty without touching the scary potty is maybe learning to go like a daddy or little boy does potty when they stand up." He said as he looked at her and smiled before hearing her next question "you can sleep in my bed sweetheart, just know that when your older your gonna have to start sleeping in your own bed okay?" He asked her as he looked with a little bit of concern at the moment for her.

• 1 month later...

“Thank you d-daddy I will be good when you check my diaper or need to change me somewhere. When I’m older like almost grown then I can sleep in my bed but not now I don’t like being alone” She said back moving to hug her new dad but didn’t let go of him seeming really scared of being left alone or by herself even for short times. When Hazel did relax again she looked to the toilet and then back to Gram. “Daddy I want to try going potty like a boy..I want to stand by the potty and go pee” She said softly as she moved trying to get up wanting to see the house but also stay with her dad. “Daddy will I have a sister or brother someday?” She asked softly having gotten used to other kids being around and kind of wanted one but also didn’t want to share.

"Good girl, I'm glad your willing to be daddy's good girl. I know it's not easy for girls your age to wanna give up that kind of freedom, but I'm only doing it because I love you and I wanna make sure you understand what happens when you make choices like that okay?" He explained to her as he heard her say the one thing he thought she wouldn't wanna be saying to a boy or even her own daddy, but he loved her none the less "I'm glad that you wanna try that and daddy will make sure to help and support you all the way through it and make sure that you do your best okay?" He told her as he gave her a kiss on the forehead and heard her question "Maybe if your future mommy when we find one has a little boy or girl of their own and me and your future mommy get engaged and she becomes your new mommy then sure, otherwise I'll do what I can to see if I can maybe be able to adopt a little sister or brother for you, just know that it wont be right away okay?" He told her.