LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Traveler's Baby

Ishigreensa

Jim sighed and decided to let her sleep a little longer.

She would wake up when she was ready, and then he could ask her to change then.

He got in the front, and soon had the car started and driving down the road.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Honey, we have to drive a while before we get home, but we're going to head that way.  We'll stay a motel on the way, sweetie."

He smiled back at her.

"How is your puppy, honey?"

He sighed.

"You need to get your pants changed," he said offhandedly.  "If you want, you can reach in the back and get a clean skirt and some clean panties and then after you take off your wet things, you can change seats to put on some dry clothes, baby."

"I'll look for a place that will let us keep the puppy in our room even if it has to be in her carrier, honey.  And for you to wear a diaper, I need to find a place to pull over and do that myself because I want to make sure we don't waste it, honey.  Can you just wear some panties for a little bit, and when I find a good place to pull over, I'll help you get one on?"

Jim looked up at her.

"Why are you scared of having an accident?" he asked her.  "If you do, daddy will just take care of you, honey."

He smiled and kept on driving along.

"But I will get you in a diaper as soon as I can stop somewhere if you really want to wear one, sweetie.  Originally, I was thinking you might need them at night anyway."

Jim smiled over at her.

"Of course you feel safer in a diaper," he agreed with her.  "You haven't made it to the potty since we met, so you're a little bit scared you'll wet again.  I don't mind if you wet though, sweetheart.  If you do, I'll just change you and take care of you.  That's what you need right now, baby."