LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

big sisters play time ( open)

Diaper_teen66

Ashley: "Viola want to feed the baby? Let's feed her with cereal and I'll feed her a bottle"

Viola: "I will feed her with pleasure."

I scoop up some cereal with a spoon and put Tif-Tif right in her mouth, then another spoon goes. sometimes I miss it to make her face look dirty like a baby’s. After 10 minutes of feeding, the flakes were on the cheeks and chins, and the last spoon was very full and now she sits with full cheeks like a hamster

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley: I'm shooting the last shot of Tiff's dirty face.
"Clever little girl ate the whole ksshku and now the time of the bottle" I dirty the teat from the bottle mouth Tiffany and finally make her drink a bottle.
"You must drink all"
I whisper Viola in my ear ... "She does not know that I added a diuretic there. Soon her diaper will be very wet"

Viola: I wipe the baby's mouth with a damp cloth and watch Ashley feed her with a bottle.
I listen to what Ash is whispering and grin.
"I look forward to when you need to change her diaper. Thank you for inviting me to care for Tif"

Ashley: the bottle ends quickly. I take a small cloth and put it on my shoulder, then I bow the head of Tif and lightly tap it on the back. after a second, the baby makes a burp, and part of the formula comes out of her mouth.

I wipe her mouth with soft gauze.
"A good girl gave her mother a burp, and now let's go, you watch a little TV and then you go to sleep"

Viola: I see how the baby made burp.
"She really looks like a baby. I hope, when your mom comes back Ash, she will be breastfeeding Tif"

Ashley: You can't watch adult shows, only channels for kids. I find the Barney Show. Here it is possible. I put Typhus in the nipple’s mouth and give the rattle to my hand.
"Do not forget to play with a rattle. She develops motor skills in children"

Viola I wash the dishes later on the sofa and sit down next to the baby ..