LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

big sisters play time ( open)

Diaper_teen66

19 year old tiffany wss home alone  while her parents were out of town and her little sister was out with friends so she decided to have some fun  so she changed in to a diaper and baby coths including booties she went to make a bottle then she got into her bouncer to play. as she was playing for several hours she didnt here her sister come home

i will play tiffany

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

( I'm play role little sister)

I am Ashley for 12 years now. I am a blonde with green eyes. I am the younger sister of Tiffany.
I went to the cinema, but trouble happened to me. I was splattered by a car. I had to go home earlier.
I opened the door with the key. I accidentally entered Tiffany’s room and laughed.
I found her dressed as a baby sucking a bottle and lying in a crib. I quickly take some photos.

"So what do you do when there is no one"

Mom very loves me I will prepare her for the child. By the way, she let slip as something that wants to once again become a mother.

All right, but for now, for the weekend, your mom will be me. I will treat you like a one year old baby. You are hungry? diaper you changed? I put my fingers in the diaper ... Oh yeah you're wet ... "

I follow and take another photo on the phone as you crawl.
I see you climbed onto the changing table.
I unbutton your onisie and throw it on the floor. Wet diaper throw in the trash. Tiffany remains naked
“Now, mommy will change your di-di. Don't worry, but where is your paci? Here she is,” I say, and finding a pacifier in one of the drawers I shove your mouth and tickle your chin with my little fingers, like a baby.
“Don't worry now you'll be warm again”

I wipe your bottom, pussy and pubis with wet baby wipes ..
"Like this?"
To distract you a little tickle you, like a baby mommy, during swaddling. I tickle a chin and a foot, and I blow bubbles on a stomach.
While you giggle, I wear a fresh diaper.
 Then I dress you with a Winnie Pooh T-shirt and a pink jumpsuit with orange the inscription "Baby".
I wear cute baby's sandals on feet.
I braid her hair in two pigtails and weave two bows into it. in mouth baby's, I put your pacifier in again, and taking you by the hand, leading to the mirror.
"Admire the baby. Do you really look cute? "

I would like to see what your friends would say if they saw you in this form. They laughed at me all the time. But I promised you not to advertise your condition. Until. But for now, for the time being, you will play in the gaming pen. I see you off giving you a stuffed bunny, 5 cubes and a teething ring.

"I went to cook you food. Play baby. When I get back, I want to see the slobber ring I gave you and your sweet chin in the drool."
and i go out to the kitchen

At this time I am cooking baby's cereals in the kitchen and at this time I am calling my best friend, 10 years old Viola.
“Viola do you want to have a great time? Come to me, you will not be disappointed.” In an hour I hear a doorbell and go to open it. Passing by talking.

“I promised you that I would not show you to your friends, but I didn’t say anything about my friends. Aunt Vivi came and you better be a good baby if you don’t want us to spank you and post your nice photos on the Internet”
I'm going to open the door ...

I open the door and hug Viola.

"Hi Viola. Immediately, you will be a little shocked and it will remain our secret. Let's go."

I show the pen from lying Tiffany

Viola: "Hi Ashley, I was impatient after your call"

I see a child in a pen.

"Ahhhh. Who is this Ash? Is it really Tiffany? She's so cute."

I sit down at the handle and start tweaking Tiffany's cheeks and stroking her tummy

Viola: I play with Tiffany, with a rattle, as with a baby, I shake her face and don't let her grab.
"Ashley, she's so funny. I like her"

Ashley: "Yes, Viola is my youngest little sister, Tif-tia, typhoid. Tif-tif, typhoid is your aunt Vivi. She is your nanny.
Viola do you want to feed the baby? her cereal are ready and the bottle warmed up "