LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camper vs counselor ( private)

Hya123

Matt knew he was a big boy but at the moment he really didn’t feel like one. A cuddle honestly didn’t sound to bad. Matt laid his head down on jack shoulders listening to what he had to say. He didn’t have any fight at the moment but that could change.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt was honestly comfortable in jack arms and knew the other would result in him naked outside which he didn’t want. “ can I take a nap. “ Matt said. Matt relaxed in jack hold and looked like he was going to fall asleep in jack arms. 

Matt slept for awhile then got up and looked around he noticed that jack was setting Stuff up and busy. He quietly got of the bed and went to grab his swim shorts hoping to sneak out to go swimming while jack was busy. 

Jack spotted his little friend “freeze little boy just where do you think your going, you are not to get up anymore without permission, well it really doesn’t matter, I think I’ve solved that problem he loved aside to show Matt the large old crib he had just rebuilt and cleaned up “this is your new bed baby”

Matt looked over at the crib and frowned he didn’t understand why he was being treated so small. “ what are you serious I can sleep in the regular bunk “ Matt said. Matt was just not having it right now. 

Jack crossed his arms “I’d watch my rptone if I were you little one, and this isn’t about what you can and can’t do, this solved a problem, you won’t be getting out a of bed anymore without a grown up to help so I won’t have to worry about you wandering off, it will keep the baby in and safe which is what cribs are fire sweetheart “

Jack step forward and grabbed the swim suit fro. The little boy “ you may go swimming baby you will not be wear that ridiculous suitm how many times must I tell you baby’s do t need to cover up” he shook his head and to prove his point tore a hole in the swim suit and threw it away’ that’s what will happen every time I need to make this point”

MATT watched as his pants were ripped and he felt like he wanted to cry. He didn’t understand it at all. “ why you do that I’m not a baby and I’m not going to let you do this anymore it’s gone far enough “ Matt said very upset this time. 

Matt didn’t like they way jack stood there he thought about it. He just didn’t want to be a baby.  “ I can do something else. Why can’t I be a older kid and not a baby. Who can actually where clothes” Matt said knowing a tantrum wouldn’t happen. 

Jack simply smiled “it’s jyst not what I want baby Daddyvwants youvto ge a Little little baby, so that’s what you’ll be, I can’t wait to get you all nice and settled in your new crib tonight, it’s just where you belong. We got you a high chair for the caf too baby”

Jack shook his head “that’s not how his works sweetheart” he pulled out a pacifier thT had a black band around it and pulled put it on Matt “you want to act like a real baby fine, you have lost the privilege of using big boy words. You can just figure it out the way most babies do. If you take that out I will bring you naked to the cafeteria and have everyone watch as I spank you”

Matt didn’t like the pacifier and needed a way to get it out. He thought his plan would work. Now he needed a new one and the only way would be to be a sweet baby. He hated the thought but it had to happen. He walked over to jack and signaled wanting to be picked up. “ when can I take this out “ Matt tried to ask but everything sounded so babyish he didn’t know what jack heard. 

Matt was upset he didn’t understand why he had to go to time out. He was frustrated and stomped over to the time out corner. He kicked the wall then finally he sat quietly in the corner. 

Cody and nick came back inside from doing some camp activities. Cody noticed Matt in the corner again. “ What he do this time. “ Cody asked. 

Cody nodded. “ while in the camp I found this I don’t know if he will take it but maybe “ Cody said holding out a stuffed teddy bear.

matt came out the corner and over to jack. He pointed to the black thing in his mouth wanting it out. 

Jack shook his head pulling the gaged little boy onto his lap “I don’t know sweetheart I like all nice and whine free in the cabin” he laughed at his own joke  before removing the gage “now baby before we go any further I want to make sure things are clear in your little head so please tell me, whose the daddy and whose the little baby”