LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camper vs counselor ( private)

Hya123

Jack smiled down at the boy “oh I’m so sorry baby you’re way to little for that game, you can either choose to go swimming with Daddy you can have quiet playtime at home. Either way clothes are not an option baby boy” he resumed walking

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt sighed he wasn’t going to get his way. He was always use to getting his way from his real parents Matt decided the only way was to throw a tantrum. He laid in the ground started to kick his feet and scream. “ no no I don’t want that I want to what I want” Matt said yelling and crying.

Jack simply shook his head and hoisted the boy into his arms. He gave Amat a stinging swat “naughty naughty little baby I guess you’re too tired to play anything and daddy will just put you right to bed” he walk on almost reaching thier cabin

Matt just kept throwing his tantrum even after the smack. “ I’m not tired. I want to play not go to bed “ Matt said crying. He knew he should stop but he couldn’t he wanted his way and that’s final. Matt just wanted to do what he wanted to do not what jack wanted. 

Once they reached the cover of the trees Jack began unceremoniously stripping Matt and handling his clothes to nick. Dispite the boy struggling it was easy Soto thier size difference. By the time they reached the cabin Matt was totally naked.

jack put him on his feet with smack to the bottom that made him jump “naughty corner now baby, March!”

Matt was trying to fight jack as he clothes were taken off. When he got to the cabin he walked to the naughty corner but turned around. “ I want my clothes back not be naked “ Matt yelled at jack and stomped his feet. He crossed his arms in frustration.

Jack reached in his bag and swiftly walked over to matt . He landed two more seats on Matt’s already red bottom and inserted a blue pacifier “that stays in you naughty little baby now turn around and stay silent” he glared at the little boy “and don’t you dear take that pacifier out or you will be a sorry little baby”

Matt was about to yell at jack again when. His bottom was smacked but a pacifier stopped his protest. He put his hands to his mouth to take it out but decided that would be a bad idea. He turned around and just sucked the pacifier in frustration not in a good mood. He was cranky plus he had to go to the bathroom. 

Cody went over to jack. “ he is a hand full. I bet you didn’t know it would be this bad “ Cody said to him. 

Jack smiled serenely at his friend and shrugged “it’s just what babie do, think of it like the terrible twos, but I do t think he’s actually that big anyway the aging down process was never going to be easy but it will be worth it once he accepts that he’s a baby until then I can handle I mean if it’s too rough on you guys I get it if you want to transfer that’s totally fine, it’s going to be an unusual camp experience that’s for sure”

“ yea it kind is like terrible twos. I dont Amat to transfer I can tell your going to need help with him and I’m happy to help. “ Cody said. He watched the little boy in the Corning. 

Matt was tired and felt bad he knew the only way to get to brad was to act like a baby. Plus he really had to go to the bathroom. So he got up from the time out corner and went to brad and lifted his hands wanting to be picked up sucking his pacifed. “ peese “ Matt said in a baby voice hoping that worked. 

Matt thought his plan would work but honestly it totally failed so sat back in timeout trying to figure out a new plan. He wasn’t happy about it. “ when can I get out I have to go “ Matt said with a slight whine. Matt was hoping jack didn’t take him to the bathroom that would be embarrassing.

Matt wanted some sort of privacy. “ I’m not going to go until you turn around. “ Matt said sitting on the toilet he just wanted jack to turn around. He would hold it plus Matt was bladder shy and always had problems going in front of someone. 

Matt tried to push jack hand away. “ no stop I can do it “ Matt said but finally after a couple minutes he started to go. Which mad him break down in tears. He was just so embrassed he didn’t like jack at the moment but at same time wanted some comfort. 

“ I do no I could have went if you weren’t standing there. I just want to be a big boy “ Matt said. Matt just wanted to do something on his own he hated camp right now and wanted nothing more to go home. Or he just wanted someone to comfort him but he didn’t want it to be jack. 

Jack rubbed the boys hair “I know you think you’re a big boy love but you’re just not. You never were. It was pretend but now you have daddy so you get to be the little baby that you really are” he lifted Matt into his arms “let’s have a cuddle baby and talk about what’s next”