LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camper vs counselor ( private)

Hya123

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick and Cody both shook thier heads Nick looked reluctant but said “sorry Matt ummm we really like you and everything but umm ya we’re with Jack... he’s a little scary with how much he wants you as his baby and he’s real big so...We’re your uncles now I guess plus you know we can’t really have someone who looks like a 5 year old as our counselor” 

Cody looked at Matt. “ I agree with nick fully you are to small to be someone counselor. “ Cody said. 

Matt was upset that everyone thought he was so young. “ what you guy sound ridiculous. Well fine you guys stay here I’m going swimming after I don’t care what jack says “ Matt said slamming his fist on the table I. Frustration. 

Matt looked at his bare feet. “ I’m not wearing shoes because jack said I couldn’t plus I didn’t want another spanking.  “ Matt said. He shrugged it off and looked for jack deciding to go while he was busy. Matt got off the chair and started to head to the door

Nick stood and grabbed the boys arm “before you do something stupid let me ask you this, you you’re not even allowed to wear shoes anymore what makes you think you ever do anything he doesn’t want you to ever again”

jack walked over with a tray of food “what’s going on here, do you need the potty baby”

“ because I’m older than him and I’m not letting him do it “ matt said but as soon as he heard jack voice he got nervous. Plus he didn’t want a spanking. 

“Umm no I was just stretching my legs “ Matt sitting back in the chair. 

Jack smiled well please sit down baby, it’s time for lunch” Jack sat and put a plate in front of Matt. It was pasta and sauce. Next he pulled out a sippy cup and poured a glass of milk into it. He handed Matt a plastic fork. “ eat up baby”

Matt was upset  he couldn’t even drink a regular cup. “ why not I’m a big boy. I’m not to little “ Matt said with a whine. He stopped eating his food. He wasn’t eating until he got a regular cup. 

Jack ate, he glanced up at the little boy “eat your lunch, only good little boys get to go swimming and part of being good is eating and you better get used to your sippy sweetheart it’s all you’re getting unless you’re too little and need a baba daddy has one in his bag” he watched the little boy

Jack nodded “my big boy” he ate his lunch chatting with the other guys. Once everyone was finished he began clearing the plates. He took a napkin and started to wipe Matt’s face “such a messy little boy I have” let’s go back to the cabin baby then daddy will take his good boy swimming”

Matt was happy to be calling a big boy. Then realized he was drinking from a soppy cup which made him a big boy. He was so confused. When jack wipe his face he moved away alittle. “Okay that sounds really fun “ Matt said. He did have to go to the bathroom alittle but decided to wait. 

Jack gave Matt’s hand a general squeeze “almost baby the first thing you do whenever we get home is to take off of of your silly big boy clothes remember. Then daddy will take you swimming, since we are so secluded you won’t need a suit or anything you can just go in nakeybum”

Matt faces tiredness bright red he didn’t want to swim naked he at least wanted swim trucks on. “ no no I want to wear a bathing suit please.  I don’t want to swim nakey. I’m a big boy “ Matt said as he stomped his little feet in frustration.

Jack raised an eye at the little boy “baby this is not up for discussion, this is how it will always be at the cabin so I suggest you get used to it. Your only little and little boys have no need to be shy or modest.niw if you want to go swimming then you’ll do as daddy says my love “

“ no no I’m wearing my bathing suit and not listening to that. I will even wear a baby bathing suit it doesn’t have to be big boys. “ Matt said hoping that worked. He just didn’t want to swim naked it would feel funny. He wanted to go in bathing suit it at least something. 

Jack stopped walking and looked down at the boy “let’s be clear going forward little one you do not tell daddy what you will and won’t do, your job is to listen and obey I will not continue to have this fight with you baby is that understood”

When then they stopped Matt knew he was in trouble. “ okay “ Matt said but he still didn’t want to swim naked. “ I don’t want to go swimming anymore I want to play dodge ball with the other kids “ Matt said. It was better than being naked even though he knew everyone just got him out first  because he was the smallest.