LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camper vs counselor ( private)

Hya123

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack roled his eyes at the little boys single mindedness “actually sweetheart no we can’t go swimming after this, first we have to discuss our new rules then we will have lunch then it’s time for my little boy to take his nap then baby if you behave and do as Daddy and your uncles say we may take you swimming but it will depend on you and your behavior”

Matt thought  he would let jack pretend to be his daddy for now then he would show him who was boss. “ what but that doesn’t sound fun. I’m also older than all of you. So I don’t need a nap.” Matt said. He rubbed his eyes. Matt wouldn’t admit it but he was tired from his tantrum earlier. 

Jack rubbed the little boys bare shoulders “oh sweetheart age is unimportant in this situation, you are a little boy and very little boys just like you need to nap everyday, maybe even twice a day but we will start you with one nap and see how you do” he kissed the boys forehead “are you ready to talk about rules yet baby”

Matt wasn’t to happy about having to take a nap. “ no I can’t sleep that much “ Matt said. Matt nods his head he was ready to listen but before he did he looked over at nick and Cody. “ do they have to follow the same rules” 

Jack laughed and gave Matt a tickle “no baby don’t be silly your uncles are grownups. These rules are only for little boys just like you”

he cleated his throat “ok let’s see first rule you are to be respectful and obedient to the adults in the cabin so that’s everyone.

2) you don’t go anywhere without a grownup. If you want to go outside or to the potty then you ask someone to take you.

3) I’m daddy and Nick and Cody are your uncles and you’ll address us as such

4) you are never ever to go near the bathroom by yourself. You must ash to be taken to the potty 

5) you will be bathed by an adult and from now on you take tub baths

6) daily naptime is at 11 and bedtime will be 7pm

7) if we go to the main camp then you hold an adults hand at all times

8) you stay where you are put wheather it’s bed or the rug

9) while we are around the cabin and nearby you will remain naked, babies don’t need clothes. If we take you to camp then we will dress you but you will strip when directed by daddy or your uncles. You don’t need any shoes for the summer at all so don’t even ask

he paused for a reaction 

Matt thought he would just let jack think he was taking care of him but the rules were ridiculous  “ I’m not doing any of that I’m an adult and your counselor your not mine. I will make the rules “ Matt said trying to get off jack. 

Jack held and he boy tight giving him a little shake “enough of this silly talk baby you do not make the rules and you are definitely not an adult, look at you youre not even 5 feet tall and judging by your teeny weeny little peenie you haven’t even come close to puberty yet. You are nothing but a baby! That is crystal  clear youyour not ready to be a counselor he’ll you’re not even ready for shoes. I’m in charge whether you like it or not, I’m daddy you are a baby, why do you think I made your bedtime an hour earlier then the first graders, they are miles ahead of you. Compared to them you’re an infant.”

Matt was upset and his face was turning red. He was also really embarrassed to be compared to an infant. “ it’s a decent size and I’m not going to bed at 7 all the fun activity will happen without me like roasting marshmallows”’matt said he needed a way to prove himself to jack. 

“ what if I follow all your rules then can I go to the camp fire tonight “ Matt said trying to be reasonable. 

Matt like the sound of that. He could follow the rules. Then later tonight when jack was busy he would sneak away. When jack wanted a kiss Matt shook his head. “ no that’s gross and weird “ Matt said he want going to kiss another boy. 

Jack shifted the boy so he was cradled in his lap and began tickling him and planting kiss all over him “kisses aren’t gross silly baby” he laughed and continued his assault “daddy’s kiss thier babies all the time so get used to it”

Matt at first kept saying ew then forced himself to giggle knowing it wasn’t going to stop. “ okay im hungry “ Matt said after being tickled for awhile. Matt was just pretending to be good he knew soon he would be in different cabin being counselor.

Jack stayed calm. He firmly cupped Matt’s chin “what did I just say about good boy behavior sweetheart, maybe you’re too little to go to the fire tonight I can happily stay home and put you to bed instead, let’s try again what do you call me baby?”

Matt wasn’t happy about that he wanted  to go to the fire. He was adult he could go if he wanted but he knew what jack wanted he couldn’t say it. “ your Jack I’m not calling you other thing it’s weird. “ Matt said over it. He could just Sneak to the fire tonight.

Jack shrugged “ok baby your choice” he stood the boy up and gave him a stinging swat “you can just match yourself to timeout and call daddy when your ready to come out”

Jack shrugged “ok baby your choice” he stood the boy up and gave him a stinging swat “you can just match yourself to timeout and call daddy when your ready to come out”

Matt jumped forward when he was spammed. He wasn’t giving in so easy so he walked over to timeout and thought about what he should do. One part of him wanted to give to go to the fire and escape the other part just didn’t want to call jack daddy. 

Cody watched as Matt walked to the timeout corner he felt bad for the boy. “ unm jack want to run to hall get him something to eat while he’s in timeout”’Cody asked 

Matt wasn’t going to call jack that. On his mind he had a imagine to up hold. So instead he sat in timeout. After about ten minutes he laid on the floor and fell asleep. 

“Okay nick and I will just meet you guys down there “ Cody said leaving with nick. 

Jack said goodbye to the boys and silently watched Matthew. It was 12:15lunch went until 2 so they had time. When the boy fell asleep Jack picked him up and carried him to his bunk letting him continue to sleep while he picked out an outfit to take his little boy to the cafeteria in”

Matt slept for like thirty minutes before getting up and stretching. His stomach was hungry. He looked around for jack seeing him he still wasn’t calling him daddy. So he would just have to be hungry. Matt also thought if jack was a good parent he wouldn’t let his child go hungry.