LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camper vs counselor ( private)

Hya123

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt has enough when the  pacifier was paced in his mouth. He took it out and threw it at jack.  “ I’m not a f****** baby I’m the counselor you need t listen to me . I don’t care if you spank me anymore.” 

Jack was fuming “ok guys watch how you handle a naughty little boy who won’t do as he’s told” he swiftly moved to the corner andknelt down. He bent Matt over his out stretched knee and began another assault “ you just let me know when you change your mind sweetheart your bottom is going to be cherry red when I’m done with you”

Matt wasn’t having it he tried to kick jack as he was getting a spanning. He also was started to scream he didn’t understand what had happen. But after awhile he felt really little and started to cry and saying he was sorry. “ please stop I’m sorry “ Matt said trying very hard to catch his breath.

Jack stopped and started to rub Matt’s red little bottom “are you ready to me a good little boy now and do asthe adults tell you sweetheart.” If you are I don’t want words, I’d like you to take your binky and put it back in please”

Jack eyed the the little boy “you are most definitely not an adult but this is about you doing as your told. We cN discuss rules later right now the nay thing I want to see is you in the corner doing your timeout like a good boy with this binky in your lips so our not tempted to talk”

Jack sighed in a frustrated manner but decided to pick his battles. He went through both his bags and Matt’s and unpacked a few of his surprises. Once everyone was finished he called Matt from the corner “” “Matt if your ready to act like a good boy you may join the grownups now sweetheart”

Jack firmly pulled the naked boy on to his lap gently rocking Matt “oh baby it’s ok you’re just not ready, you can be a counselor when your not even a big boy yet but don’t worry you have us to take care you all summer.” He kissed Matt’s hair, it will still be a great summer maybe just not how you expected 

Jack cleared his throat “actually baby, that’s what I’m trying to tell you you actually will have a daddy here, me and you have two uncles and we will do everything for you. We will take care of you and dress you we’ll bathe you and feed you, we’ll help you potty and put you to bed, you do t have anything to worry about every again baby boy, you just have to do as you’re told”

Matt don’t like the sound of any of that. “ what no way dude I can’t. I’m pretty capable of doing this myself. If you want  pick someone else. Let me up I’m an adult I can do everything myself. And I’m in charge of this cabin.” Matt said trying wiggle off jack lap. 

Jack easily gathered Matt back in his arms “that’s enough baby need I remind you what happened to your poor little bum bum last time you disobeyed me”

he gave the boy a squeeze you just let me know when you feel ready to listen 

“. I your crazy and this isn’t right. My bottom does hurt because you were being mean. All I want to do is go swimming and be counselor”Matt said he stopped trying to get out of jack arms knowing it was no use. 

Jack rubbed Matt’s back “honey that’s not true all you’ve done since you got here was prove that your not ready to be the counselor or a big boy in general. And I slanted you because that’s what happens to bad little boys who don’t listen to thier Daddy now we have a lot to discuss but no more of this silly talk about you being a grownup or a counselor 

Matt was just done arguing with jack. He would play his game for now then later he would do what he wanted. Matt sat back ready listen to jack rules. Matt has his own plan later and it wasn’t following the rules. “ okay I’m ready to listen”