LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camper vs counselor ( private)

Hya123

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt stopped and looked at micheal/ “ you can not  spank me. Because you are bigger than me only my daddy can. “ Matt said. He thought it was crazy someone younger then him thought that. 

Matt wasn’t having some kid spank him. “ fine but you still won’t spank me. Let’s just go play some games “ Matt said. He looked around to see what games he could play there was hide n seek game. 

“ okay can we play that game “ Matt asked. 

Matt was tired after his game of hide n seek. It was fun when it was snack time he wasn’t happy that had a bottle. “ I want a sippy cup not a baba those are for night time “ Matt said not accepting it. 

Matt sighed he didn’t want the baba but was thirsty. He snatched the bottle and held the bottle and started to drink it turning away from micheal.  He ended laying on his back drinking the bottle making it easier. 

Matt slept for an hour. In his sleep he ended up using his diaper.  Matt woke up crying for his daddy because he wanted him to change him not any one else.

“ I wan m’y daddy “ Matt sobbed in the play pen

Matt stopped crying when Michael said that they could go find his daddy.  Matt wipes his eyes and stood up holding out his hand for Michael so they could go find them. “ okay let’s go find him quickly cuz I miss him “ Matt said softly. 

Matt nodded his head. He knew his daddy was probably with the counselor and he was right he saw his daddy talking he was so happy. Once he got hear jack he smiled and put his hands in pick me up. “ daddy “ he said trying yo get his attention. 

Matt smiled  and went hugged his daddy. “ hi daddy I missed you.” Matt said happily he kind of forgot about his being wet diaper he was just happy to be with his daddy.  He was kind of worried on what jack would say about the diaper hoping he wouldn’t cause a big scene.  

“ daddy I have to potty. “ Matt said softly hoping jack would take him and change him in private. 

Matt blushes he was kind of embarrassed because of it. “ I have to make poopie but I want to use the potty. And I had an accident while I was napping “ Matt said softly so only jack could hear it.  He wasn’t used his diaper.