LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camper vs counselor ( private)

Hya123

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt sighed he didn’t want to be crawled he didn’t mind being carried when he was sat in walker he moved around alittle. “ am I good boy daddy “ Matt asked as walked in the walker. 

“ it’s feels fine but I rather walk “ Cody said as he moved around alittle. He spun in circle then he started to move faster. He was actually enjoying the walker it was like his own car. 

Matt followed jack to  the first grade  group.  He was a littler nervous hoping no one say anything about the walker. Also because the first graders were all bigger than him. “ do I have to play with them”

When they got to the group Matt almost started to cry they were bigger then him and were running sprung while he was stuck in his walker. He hated it. “ daddy can you stay with me “ Matt asked shyly. 

Matt followed micheal to a field were other kids were playing. “ can you get me out so I can play tag with them. “ Matt said watching them he wanted to run around but he couldn’t in the walk plus he didn’t see his daddy around and figured micheal didn’t know he was suppose to crawl.