LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camper vs counselor ( private)

Hya123

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack smiled as he continued to wash the boy “know that’s what you want baby but you’re just too little, and you will be playing with the big kids the first grade group are all way bigger then you. In fact I’m a little worried that they might be too mature, we will just have to see” his hand moved to start washing Matt’s privates 

Matt jumped back when his privates were cleaned.  “ what they are not bigger than me. I can play with the older kids if I wanted” Matt said. Matt wasn’t happy how about anything. He needed to figure out something else. 

Jack lifted Matt out of the tub and carried him back to the main room “now remember baby after your stunt last night you have last walking privileges. What that means is that daddy will putt you in a nice thick diaper that will make it so that you can’t walk. You’ll have to crawl

“ !But I don’t want too “ Matt said with a whine. He knew he couldn’t really fight this one because he was bad. “ how am I suooose to play games if I have to crawl. “ Matt said questions he couldn’t crawl everywhere. 

Jack shook his head “sorry baby, that’s why it’s calked a punishment, Daddy needs to k ow that you’ll be safe and stay where he puts you from now on” he began to diaper the little boy in his new bulky diaper

Matt moves around not making it easy for jack to put the diaper on. He wasn’t happy and it showed on his face. The diaper felt weird between his legs. And just because he tried to stand up only to fall right back down on his butt. He pouted at jack. “ I can’t go outside in this people will laugh”

Matt wasn’t happy and just crossed his arms. “ this isn’t fair. “ Matt said as he got dressed in the babyish outfit. If jack wanted a baby then he would give him a baby. Matt sat and thought about what he could do. 

Since Hiding the diaper wasn’t an option at this point Jack didn’t even try, he pulled out a onesie and slipped it on his boy leaving his legs bare and diaper visible. He picked the boy up “let’s go get sone nummy breakfast baby”

Matt started to cry when he realized that he had to be taken out in just a diaper and a onesie. “ no I need pants I can’t go out like this “ Matt said with a whine in his voice. 

Matt was just happy to be covering his diaper. He stepped in the shorts they barely covered anything but it was better than just a onesie. “ how long am I going to be in a diaper “ Matt asked them made grabby hands so he could be picked up.