LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camper vs counselor ( private)

Hya123

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack bounced Matt “hush baby grownups are talkInf” 

the other kid tickled Mats exposed feet “we’ve all most thought that you were a baby just trying so hard to be big but you just never were now you get to just be the baby you are”

Matt was happy that he got his way and got to go back to the fire. He sat on jack lap watching the fire listening to the other kids talk. He heard tomorrow there were going to be a kick ball tourment. Matt wanted to go. “ I wanna play kick ball tomorrow with the other kids “ Matt said. 

Matt wasn’t tired yet  and didn’t want to go to sleep. “ can I have another smore plus I’m not tired. I want to hang out with the older kids “ Matt said to brad. He was alittle tired but wouldn’t admit it. 

Matt was embarrassed as they called him a baby and said he was to little hang out. “ I’m a big boy “Matt said. Matt was trying to get out of jack arms. “ I don’t want to sit here if I can’t even have fun “ Matt said with a pout on his face.

Matt wasn’t happy to go to bed but it was better than being embarrassed at the fire. “ I don’t want to do naked time “ Matt said with a whine and he stripped down to his pull up. “ I’m keeping this on “ Matt said about the pull up he just didn’t want to be fully naked.

Matt wasn’t happy about that at all and started to cry. He heated being naked and hated being a  baby. “ no I’m a big big i don’t need nakey time “ Matt said sobbing. It was more because he was tired and had a very long day. 

Matt didn’t not want a diaper. “ no nonI want to wear jammies not a diaper or naked. “ Matt said . “ but I guess stay naked. “ Matt thought that was the best option he was not going to wear a diaper like a baby.