LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camper vs counselor ( private)

Hya123

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack bounced a Matt in his arms as he went “well I’m not sure about it either baby they are a lot bigger then you but they all said they wanted to help out and take care of the baby so we’ll just see and don’t worry, I’ll make sure they are sitting the whole time you’ll be safe sweetheart I promise”

Jack landed a swat on Matt’s diapered bottom “ no they’re big kids and you are a baby and unless you want to do nothing but have baby time in the cabin all summer you’ll get used to that. When you’re with thier group they are in charge because they are a lot bigger then you and know what’s best”

Matt didn’t expect the seat on his bum. He whined when it happen he stopped his small tantrum. “ I don’t want to do any of that’s can I just have a smore please “ Matt asked. He wasn’t happy about playing with six years but didn’t want to fight about it now.

“Sure baby” Jack said with a smile “actually here come Alex with one now. He’s in the first grade group and he is super excited about you joining. He loves babies 

Alex walked over “hi Mr Jack is this Baby Matt” he  tickled Matt’s chin and tummy

Jack got serious “that was very rude Little boy and if anything like that happens again you will get spanked right here and I’ll let Alex do it” he smiled at Alex “bud if you come back I. Ten minutes Matty will be ready for his baba” Alex skipped away