LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camper vs counselor ( private)

Hya123

Matt was super excited for his day to begin. He couldn’t wait he could barely sleep. Matt was excited because today was the day he would  he counselor at his camp he went to for his whole life basically. He loved it there the people  and the outdoors was his favorite.

That morning he got up drove to the camp site and went to cabin to see what it looked like. The cabin name is  woodchucks he was hoping to win best counselor this year. He looked to see how many bunk bed there were. There was four so he knew that there would be three campers.  Matt decided to take the bottom bunk because it was harder for him to get up to the top one because of his size. Matt was very petite he stood at just 4’9. He wasn’t going to let his size get in the way though. He set up then waited for his campers to come. The head counselor told Matt he should read the hand book so he knows what he doing and the rules Incase something happens. Matt decided not to because he didn’t like to read and figured nothing bad would happen. 

Matt stood outside with the other counselor  waiting for his campers. 

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack  pulled into camp, he parked and took out his many bags. Luckily he was a big guy and could carry everything. He had brought extra supplies this year because he he had special plans for  his cabin counselor Matt. Even though this camp was far from thier home Matt and Jack lived close and went to the same school. They weren’t really friends but got along. The fact that Matt was so little made Jack very protective about the little guy. Lately Jack had noticed Matt trying to act like a big boy and he just wouldn’t have that. 

He arrived at the secluded cabin and smiled at the little boy standing outside “hello Matty, long time no see”

Matt waited for a camper to come. When he noticed that one of his campers was jack he wasn’t very happy. It’s not Matt didn’t like jack it just sometimes he would boss Matt around because how small he was. He didn’t like and knew he could boss jack around because he was counselor. 

“ hey jack yeah it been a long time I’m happy you can be in my cabin “ Matt said. They waited for the other two Cody and Nick. Matt walked them in the cabin that already had some of Matt’s clothes scattered on the ground. “ this is our lovely cabin woodchucks”

Matt looked at his mess on the ground. He just was trying to find he counselor shirt and forgot to pick it up. “ jack I was going to I don’t need you tell me okay. I am the counselor “ Matt said putting his clothes back in his suitcase for right now. 

“ okay as counselor I say we don’t go to the welcome meeting and go swimming “ Matt said. He wanted it to be fun not boring but it was just Matt being not responsible. 

Jack shook his head “no we have to go, we at the oldest cabin and need to set an example, we are also the most secluded cabin so we need to check in. After that we can keep to ourselves if we want. We will need to come up with sone ground rules orphans course but we should go”

Matt wasn’t happy  he wanted to go swimming and he already had gone to the meeting lots of time. “ no as counselor i say we skip Cody nick are you with me. I promise swimming is so much fun “ matt said.

Jack took over “no Nick, Cody head down to the meeting and we will follow” both boys quickly obeyed that larger boy

he turned to Matt “Matty this is not how you want to start off this summer kiddo we will be going to that meeting kiddo and if you choose not to then you can march yourself to that corner kiddo and stay there until the meeting is over, I do not reward naughty behavior”

Matt frowned when both boys left. He just wanted to go swimming. Then when jack scolded him was upset. Matt was counselor not jack. “ but I’m the counselor your the camper your suppose to listen to me. I’m not goin in timeout I want  to go swimming “ Matt said pouting. He was in charge not jack. “ how about you go sit in timeout for not listening” 

Matt was not having it at all. “ no I’m going swimming I don’t know what you are thinking “ matt Said. She grabbed his swim trunks and a towel. “ I’m going swimming you go to the meeting.”

Jack sighed he reached out and grabbed Matt’s arm easily hauling him to the bed holding him between his legs “wrong choice little boy” he pulled off Matt’s shirt then shifted the boy pulling off his shoes and socks finally stripping the boy of his shorts and underwear he pulled Matt over his lap “this is very naughty behavior and I won’t stand for it”  he landed 3 swats to the boys creamy back side 

Matt just kept yelling saying he was counselor and this wasn’t right. After awhile his bottom couldn’t take no more so he started to cry. “ please stop I’ll go to the meeting just stop” Matt said trying to get up.

Jack continued to spank and said “nope sorry, little because of your naughty behavior we’ve already missed half of the meeting so the only place you will be going is to the naughty corner” he gave a final stinging swat “now move”

“ what no I’m not standing in the corner like a little child. It’s bad enough you spanked me. I’m suppose to be in charge not you “ Matt said trying to be intimidating even though he didn’t feel like it. He couldn’t believe he was sparked by his camper. He needed to set some ground rules he thought. 

Matt didn’t want that but wasn’t going to the corner he had to make a  compromise. “ okay how about this. I don’t have to go to the corner and we do what you want when the other two boys come back. “ Matt said hoping that would work. He didn’t want to go to the corner. 

Matt jumped forward when he was spammed again. He was shower frustrated now he did walk to the corner though he didn’t want his bottom to hurt anymore. “ when I get out the corner I’m in charge not you “ Matt said harshly to jack he was just upset. “ and I’m going swimming you can’t stop me “ 

Matt was upset he wanted to be in charge not have someone else be in charge of him. He could handle being counselor he thought to himself. 

Cody and nick came back from the meeting. Cody noticed Matt in the corner with nothing on he went over to jack. “ umm what happens here “ Cody’s asked. 

Jack sighed “well Little Matty refused to behave himself and do as he was told so he earned himself a punishment, I’ll call him out in a bit in the meantime maybe we should all unpack I’ll get his stuff sorted as well, Mattyboy the grownups are going to do sone chores, you keep that nose in the corner and stay silent until I release you”

Cody looked at Matt and went to unpack his stuff. “ oh yea he should of went to the meeting ether head counselor was looking for him “ Cody said. 

Matt was frustrated after that. “ I’m a adult not a little kid and can unpack my stuff “ Matt said.