LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The babysitter's goal

Snowmom55

I come over and pat you on the head wiping a little milk of your chin with a near by napkin. "I'm sorry little one I didn't mean to scare you. I slept very well thank you." I make a kcup of coffee before sitting down next to you at the table. "I'm glad your toe is feeling better I'll take a look at it after your done eating. I wanted to apologize if I was making you upset last night. I just wanna make this week fun for you little one." I say caring and almost motherly.

I follow you into the living room and give you a hug. "Your a good little girl Jessica.  I'm going to go get your sleep head sister up and get her some cereal. If you need anything dont be afraid to ask cutie." I get up and just before I walk a way I tell you cutely "And dont worry I won't tell mommy about your thumb sucking. Itll be our secret." I wink and walk up stairs to get gwen ready for the day.

Meanwhile upstairs I wake up little gwen who was unwrapped from her blanket cacoon. Once up she yawned and smiled saying "good morning!" As she stretched to give me a big hug. I carried her to the bathroom to get her teeth brushed and got her dressed in a blue denim overall with a pink shirt. Before bringing her down stairs. Once down stairs gwen ran over and gave her sister a big hug "Good morning sissy! Sarah is going to make me cereal!" She said sitting beside her. As I walked into the kitchen smiling to make the little girl a bowl of cereal 

• 4 years later...