LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The babysitter's goal

Snowmom55

Here we will follow Jessica an 8 year old girl in 4th grade. She's smart has a bunch of friends, she's on the short side looks closer to 6 or so. Jessica has a secret she sucks her thumb still even though she always claims what a big girl she is being 8 an a half! No body knows about her secret except for her 4 year old sister Gwen. Jessica lives with her mother Helen and her aforementioned little sister Gwen who is 4 and just became fully potty trained a few months back. Everything is happy and easy going in the house, there is a good balance of no real secrets except for the big secret of Jessica still sucking her thumb but Gwen has promised she'd never tell mommy. But now a New babysitter is coming for the week as mommy needs to go away for a work conference. This new babysitter has plans for little ones who think they are big girls but still do babyish things. I think Jessica is in for an interesting week!

I'm open to anyone joining me on this roleplay as long as you bring detail and long replies to each post on this rp. Please shoot me a message or reply on here before starting

Helen prepares to head out on her meetings and conferences for the next week. She gets her bags to the front door of the big two story family house both her daughters Gwen and Jessica and playing and watching paw patrol waiting patiently for the new babysitter to arrive. Helen hears a knock on the door knowing its Sarah the babysitter shes hired for the next week. She says her goodbyes and I love you to the girls as she greets the already informed Sarah. 

Sarah walks in a greets the girls warmly "Hey kiddos I'm going to be babysitting you two cuties for the next week! Luckily you two only have three days of school this week! We'll have lots of fun. Why don't you tell me about your self's cuties?" She says cheerfully 

"I'm Jessica! I'm in fourth grade and I like to read!" I said enthusiastically.

"What's your name?" I asked. I had the temptation to suck my thumb but decided this wouldn't be the best time. I stared at Sarah with an analytical stare, I was trying to figure out what she was planning.

Gwen not to be out done eagerly says "Hi! I'm Gwen! I'm 4 and in preschool! I like pink!" She says holding up 4 fingers happily. 

Sarah kneeling down at the two young girls smiles "I'm Sarah, I'm 23 and I'm a professional babysitter. Nice to meet you two little cuties. Gwen I bet your the cutest smartest girl in pre k and I bet Jessica your a real good reader and one of the cutest in 3rd I mean 4th grade. So Jessica 4th grade that makes you how old 6?"

Sarah picked up on Jessica's sassy attitude. "Now Jessica I didn't mean to upset you little one, I was going to ask if you wanted to help me scoop some icecream in the kitchen I thought paw patrol was on for gwen. But you little ones go watch paw patrol I'll be in the kitchen getting us some ice cream ready." Sarah said patting Jessica on the head before standing up. 

Gwen cheered "Your the best ever! Paw patrol and ice cweam!!!" The happy 4 year old screamed and ran back to the living room running around the table before plopping down on the couch.

Gwen looks at her big sister. "Don't be such a meanie sissy. Why you upset?" Gwen said looking hurt but scooting closer to her big sister. 

Sarah was in the kitchen and started scooping ice cream and making small sundaes for her and the girls hoping Jessica's mood improves but knew she had a plan if it didn't 

Gwen started to cry feeling scared that her big sister yelled at her and cried even harder when her big sister yelped in pain.

Sarah heard Jessica yell at her sister and was about to come in and have a talk with the girl when she heard the loud cry from the bigger of the two sisters and came running in. "Girls what happened?!" She rushes over and picks up Jessica and holds her on her hip looking at the toe in question. Seeing that it's now bleeding. "Its going to be ok. Gwen it's ok sissy is going to be ok." She gushes the little sister before attending to Jessica. "Why dont we go in the kitchen and get you fixed up little one, it's ok now." Sarah hold Jessica tight like you would a toddler patting her bum all the way to the kitchen 

Holding you tight sarah gently placed you down on the counter next to the sink and take a look at your toe. "Awe baby that looks painful! Here I'll kiss it and make it better." I said as I kiss your toe before putting a bandaid on it. I smile at you. "Awe honey does your thumb help you calm down?"

I took my thumb out of my mouth

”YEAH WELL IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD” I yelled. I put my thumb back in my mouth as she slid on the sock. I winced in pain and then jumped off the counter. I ran into the living room and went back to watching Paw Patrol

After about an hour of Paw Patrol I end up falling asleep on the couch

After your out burst I dismissed your attitude and gave Gwen her ice cream along with you yours. After an hour of cuddling with gwen I see you've fallen asleep. Thumb still firmly in your mouth drool all down your chin and cheek. I go over and pick you up and carry you to bed. Once I have you tucked in I whisper in your ear. "A big bad big girl you are not. Lose the attitude and suck your thumb to your hearts content. You know it's not what big girls do but your not feeling very big now." And with that I leave your room for the night. J tend to the now sleeping gwen and cuddle her on the couch some more before getting us both into bed for the night.

I woke up early in the morning with my face covered in drool. I was digusted. I sat up and yawned. I had my thumb still firmly in my mouth and didn’t want to take it out for some reason.

I walked over to my dresser and put on a Mickey Mouse t-shirt and some jeans. I walked into the living room and realized no one was awake. I went to the fridge and grabbed some milk and Lucky Charms.

I grabbed a bowl out of the sink and started to wash it. I finished washing the bowl and put the lucky charms in the bowl along with some milk. The whole time while I did this I had my thumb in my mouth.

All night I smiled knowing tomorrow I'd have with the big girl who wanted to suck  her thumb but knew she shouldn't but also couldn't help sucking it. 

I woke up just a minute before my alarm, looking around I spot the 4 year old gwen wadded up in a ball of all the blankets curled up in a cacoon which is different from the cuddling to my position from last night. I slowly and quietly get up and check Grace's room to find out she was already up and had left her drool stained pillow. I creeped downstairs to find the 9 year old making a bowl of lucky charms the whole time sucking on her thumb. Once she sat down at the table I came in the kitchen. 

"Good morning little one how did you sleep? How's that big toe feeling?" I say motherly but in a low tone not to wake gwen yet