LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifier patrimony (private)

Central Park shivered silently under its blanket of snow. James could see it from the penthouse hotel suite. He could recognise buildings on skyline, properties once bought and sold by his father's investment firm. The very fabric of the city had been his legacy. New York had always been his father's city. It was only vaguely familiar to James, he had been a minority shareholder but had focused on his own investments in London, he couldn't point to any of Stirling Investments current property developments. 

The floor to ceiling glazing caught James's faint reflection against the blue canvas of the sky. A man of short stature, like his father, but  with the softer features of his mother. He brushed a hand through his blond hair with a vexed sigh and turned away from the window to face the room. 

"You're telling me this isn't a joke?“ James fixed his gaze at the lawyer at the head of the table. A group of men and woman sat around him, all summoned with regards to reading of the late Alexander Stirling's Will. 

"It's explicit. You won't receive your patronimony or any inheritance until approved by Mr A. Stirling's appointed successor. You will also be placed into his guardianship, wavering your adult rights... I must confess it is an unorthodox proceedings but never the less fully ratified." The lawyer answered. He was well versed in the documentation. 

"Fuck it. Fine. I'm not going to turn my nose up at $46 million just because Dad thought it would be a laugh to set up some hoops for me to jump through." James signed the waiver with a gold plated pen. He was unaware of what his new legal guardian had planned for him. 

Thomas parke was in the middle of an unusual situation. At 22 years old he had just become  very wealthy due to an inheritance. The herson who died was not his father but rather the father of his former best friend. 4 years early james had left the country for school and around that him Mr. Striking his father had taken ill. Thomas had been unable to afford an expensive school so he stayed behind and hadtaken a job caring for the old man. Over time they grew a strong bond. Thomas was honored and proud when He had been asked to become heir and successor and even more so when he was asked to assume responsibility for little Jamie, Thomas truly cared about his friend but like the boys father saw him as nothing more then a silly child parading around in big boy pants. Well that was about to end!

Thomas made his way up the elavator as if on queue. He emerged in the lobby and announced his appointment  before being led into the appropriate office.

he smiled at the two men inside and opened his arms “hello Jamie I’ve missed you can I get a hug”

"Thomas?" James nearly choked on his words as he returned the embrace of his high-school friend. He hadn't kept in touch but knew correspondence from home that Thomas had become a sort of PA to the late Mr. Stirling and although no one said it in public, Thomas was widely regarded as a suregote son. 

"So it's you. Isn't it? You're the named successor. You are to be my guardian?“ 

It was bittersweet. James had a fraternal love for Thomas but throughout there childhood together he had always retained a sense previlage over his friend.  It was he who should have been appointed the successor not Thomas. How could he have allowed it to come to this? 

“Thomas, you can see how my father's Will puts us in an awkward position. I don't know what his intention were. Although no doubt we'll meaning, they are never the less unclear. But worry not, I'm sure we can come to an agreement ourselves. Tell me, what is is it going to take for you to approve the release of my patrimony and repeal of your guardianship?“ 

Thomas hugged the boy a second time before holding him at arns length ticget a better look at him “yes kiddo it’s me” he carded his fingers through the Boys hair “Jamie we’ve missed you so much these last couple of years and well you know how your dad worried about you. He did this because he loved and wanted to make suevyou were cared for” he smiled down at the boy “I’m sorry little guy but as of right now there is nothing you could say or do to make he disregard your fathers wishes I loved and respected him too much just as I love and care for you. However we can talk about this at home why don’t we take our leave” he offered James his hand   

Irked by his friends patronising tone, James thought about going home to London but he considered the document he had just signed. If Thomas was his legal guardian, then what rights did he still have? If he travelled to the airport, would they still accept his passport or would they request he traveled only with his Guardian's consent, like a child needing parental permission. 

"Yeah, yeah okay. If everything is finished up here then we should go and talk. Don't feel obliged to put me up though, I can check into a hotel until we sort all this out and I go back to England."

Thomas simply shook his head “Jamie that’s... not how this is going to work bud, you do understand the implications of the documents you’ve just signed right? I mean legally” he held up his hands in a placating gesture “legally you aren't allowed to live on your own anymore, you need to stay with me, your guardian anyway you have to see the new house, it’s great, it’s smaller then your dads estate but it was built totally to my specifications and is just outside the city 5 minutes from the company, we could walk to work”

Thomas hopes he had smoothed things over for the moment “anyway bud the car is waiting” he led the way out of the office and out to the car

They entered the plush interior of the private car from either side. James looked ahead, looking past the back of the driver's head to the front wind screen and the promise of daylight as the car climbed the exit ramp of the underground car park. 

"Legally I'm free to go back to my life as soon as you give the sign off." the silent question of course was why Thomas hadn't just done that already? What did he have planned? 

“Walk to work? What ever happened to keeping work life and home life seperate? I like commuting, it creates some decompression space between different stages in the day. I think the Japanese call it something like ma."

Thomas chuckled shaking his head “oh kiddo, you and your useless trivet, you always have known everything!”

he took a deep breath “okayJamie, here’s the thing, technically you’re correct I could release you from this agreement but remember there were stipulations if I were to do that the lawyer would make sure that you walked away penniless. Al so I’m afraid that the pool of money you’ve been living off has already ummm dried up so you see  little one you really have to stay and live with me for st least 1 year then you could leave and I could gift you money ay that time” Thomas stopped letting that sink in.

James grimaced. He acknowledged he had been placed in a difficult situation by the stipulations of his father's will but he didn't see any obvious route clear of agreeing to Thomas's instructions. He did wonder if it was worth claiming liable damages for entrapment but the fact was the will had been read by an independent lawyer who had offered no such impartial advice. 

"one year huh?" 

Thomas smiled at the boy “yes 1 year, it’s not that long, you’ll se” he gave the boy a one armed sideways hug “you know I’ve realky missed you around here Jamie and I for one am glad you’re home. Also another stipulation of the Will says that you must’ve a part of the company, you must come to work with me everyday well unless you’re sick or whatever. Maybe we can put that fancy degree to some use little buddy. By the way Jamie, did you bring a bag or anything, I didn’t see a suitcase”

"I have a night bag back at the hotel. I only intended to be here for the reading of Will. A warning would have been helpful, now I'll have to have some of my things sent over from London. Hmm, tell me this? Did you know about these arrangements?“

Thomas's condesending attitude was starting to grate on James's nerves. He had studied hard for his degree and yet now he was expected to fill a junior role at the company. 

Thomas withdrew his arm “of course I did kiddo, your dad and I discussed everything, he only wanted what was best for you, me and the company, if you had bothered to call more then twice a year you may also have been made aware of his plans and he may not have felt that he needed to go to such extreme measures to reach you but as it is we will both just have to deal. We can go over some of the basic rules and expectations and nice we reach the house, we’ be there in about 5 minutes”

"Rules? What kind of rules? Like, house-rules. Take your shoes off in the lobby. That sort of thing? Don't worry Thomas. I'm an adult. I'm gonna mess up the house." James reassured him. 

James watched the suburbs stream past the windows. They had left the urban grain of the city and were now amidst green leavy avenues of singular houses set back from the road by vast gardens and enclosed by boundary walls, hedges and gates. All you could really see where the roofs peeking over the parapets. 

They quickly pulled up to a smaller but posh looking house with a well manicured lawn and garden. Thomas presently looked over at the boy seated next to him. “Well bud no shoes in the house i definitely a house rule so please mind that when we walk in but no I mean rules of a different kind” he faltered “look let’s have this conversation inside it will be more comfortable for both of us that way” with that he opened the door and held it for the boy next to him. They proceeded to walk in the house

They entered the house. James dutifully unlaced and removed his brogues. The stained glass screened vestibule had a low set of walnut pidgeon holes which intuition told him were for placing his shoes. Indeed he could see, once stooped, that there were sets of slippers to change into. They were clean, soft and wouldn't carry in grit from the outside which might scratch the floors or stairs. 

They proceeded through to the hall. Light streamed down the stairs from a tall mid landing window. 

"Well... We're inside. Let's hear these rules of yours?"

Thomas looked slightly frustrated and a little panicked but he started “ok fine buddy I’ll explain, so as I’ve mentioned you are required to stay for 1 year and to hold a position at the company for that time. Now I want you to know that there are still many people who work for us who remember and ask after you and many somewhat logical assumed that you would be running things... obviously we both know that’s not the case.

he rubbed his hands against his pants and started again as of today, I am head of the company and head of this family and technology” he held up his hands in placation “you are now legally my adopted child. As such when I took over the company became Parke industrial and you legally became Jamie Parke.”

wait for that to sink in a moment he continued “now because I need to quash any opposition to this transition and because it’s a matter of respect, I’ve decided and been advised that it’s improper for you to call me by my given name. Now you called your father dad so from now on you will call me Daddy and that’s how you’ll introduce me tomorrow at the company wide conference in the morning” he waited for a reaction  

• 2 weeks later...

James slowly shook his head. His lips peeled back to form a malevolent grin, such was his anger that he could feel the tension rippling across ever muscle and tendon in his body. 

"Nah mate.." 

He stepped backwards, still shaking his head. 

"That ain't fuckin happening."

His voice quivered. 

"None of that of that fucking bullshit was made clear on the document I signed so what you're suggesting is clearly a case of entrapment... I'm not calling you Daddy and I'm not going to let you plunder my Father's company. I'm leaving. Next time you see me I'll be with a lawyer. "

Thomas remained calm “Jamie please stop, I want you to think this through kiddo, you must realize this is all legal, you sighed the adoption papers and the terms of inheritance. It’s not my fault if you didn’t understand what you were reading, but let me just point out that signing contracts without reading them  is not a very smart or grown up thing to do. This is why your dad wanted this. He knew you needed care which is where I come in. Anyway legally you are mine, you belong to me. You’re my child. But you can walk away I womt stop you but you’ll be penniless and alone.

he walked to the boy talking his face in his hands “but that’s not what I want sweetheart. You are my child and I love you. I want to take care of you Jamie,” he stroked the boys hair “that who you are now sweetheart Jamie Thomas Parke”

James struggled free of Thomas's grip. He couldn't bare to be touched by a person who had just stolen so much from him. Someone who had once hern his friend, of all people. 

He looked back towards the grand entry door they'd passed through. He felt a restless energy willing him to walk towards those doors and leave but where would that leave him? 'penniless'. 

James took a deep breath and tried to collect himself. 

"only one year? That's all I have to do?The. I get my patrimony and can leave?“

Thomas considered the boy “yes... if in a year you so choose we can talk about transitioning back to adulthood at that time. For now however that would mean that you are agreeing to live and abide by whatever rules I deem fair and appropriate.” He stroked James semi long blond hair “come on sweetheart you know what I want to hear”