LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher Turned Student (private with diaperboy187)

KittyMizu123

Ms. Kitty ran down the hall looking for her classroom. She was late because of some traffic on the freeway and they sent a substitute to for me. Her short brown hair blew with the fierce steps coming from her "short" legs, her brown eyes glimmered with anger, STUPID TRAFFIC she thought. She finally found the room and went inside where she found a sub teaching the class.

Rebecca Thomson was a thirty year old woman with short black hair, green eyes, and was currently a substitute teacher for the 3rd grade classroom. She was dressed in a light blue outfit with black high heels making sure all the students could tell she was the teacher. She was supposed to stick with the class until the new teacher showed up. Although she wanted to be more than a substitute teacher no school had been willing to hire her as a full-time teacher. Rebecca didn't need the high heels as she was tall enough without them but didn't care. When she saw Kitty she gave her a big smile thinking she was the new student who was also nicknamed Kitty instead of the new teacher.

Ms. Kitty walked up to Rebecca
"Hello! I'll take it from here now" she told Rebecca. She stood at the front of the room, waiting for Rebecca to respond. Ms. Kitty had on a slightly childish outfit, just some overalls and a rainbow shirt because she didn't have time in the morning to get any shoes on or to grab different clothes. She smiled at Rebecca and waited for her to leave the room, or just do something in general.

Unfortunately Rebecca had been a little busy helping another student and hadn't caught all of what Kitty told her. When she looked down at the short woman in her kid clothes she automatically assumed that she was the new girl. "Hi there Kitty. It's nice to meet you. Where is your diaper bag ?" She asked the teacher as she didn't see a backpack or anything that might hold some diapers. With the new teacher having the same nickname it would be difficult to convince Rebecca of her real age.

"Your mommy warned me you have an active imagination and don't like wearing diapers. I know it can be embarrassing still needing diapers but you need to wear them until you're potty trained. Now I'm going to count to three and you'd better tell me where your diaper bag is. One Two" Rebecca told Kitty not believing her and began counting. She was sure it would work as no kid had ever let her get to three yet. Unless the new teacher had some way of proving she was an adult the substitute would never let her take over. Rebecca was just about to say three as she kept looking for Kitty's diaper bag.

"Kitty I know you like to play pretend but now is not the time" Rebecca told Kitty before deciding to take matters into her own hands. She picked up the petite woman then headed out of the classroom. As she headed to the nurse's office she made sure to ask someone to watch her class for a few minutes. Rebecca was keeping a tight grip on Kitty so she couldn't get away.

Rebecca ignored Kitty until they reached the nurse's office. "Ok fine Kitty. Do you have any proof you're an adult ?" She asked the woman after putting her down on the examination table. As she waited for an answer she was already getting the changing supplies ready. Rebecca was clearly not convinced in the least that Kitty was actually the teacher.