LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Birthday Present (Private with diaperboy187)

KittyMizu123

I had been sitting in the box for a solid hour, my legs (which were tied behind the back of my head) were aching. My arms had also been aching. I was in a brown box with a few breathing holes, along with a paddle and a pack of diapers. There was probably other boxes around the room filled with other things, but the room was so dark that I couldn't see out of the small holes in the box.

I sat there, wondering what it would be like. Would the person that I was being gifted to be nice? I had no idea. The people who were putting me in the box let me see myself before I got placed in the box, I was wearing a pink shirt that said "MESSY BABY GIRL" on it and a frilly skirt that did not cover my comically thick princess diaper at all. My hair was straight down and the brown hair had been brushed to perfection.

I saw the light turn on through the little holes on the box, I heard some people scream "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" and I struggled a little bit and blinked a lot. People were here....

Kylie Ross was a twenty one year old girl with long blonde hair, blue eyes, and a very stubborn personality. She was currently celebrating her birthday with her friends and looking at the different presents. One of the had air holes and she wondered what it could be. Kylie wondered if it would be someone she could practice her mistress skills on.

As I heard them sing happy birthday, I couldn't help but feel happy. I was finally going to be let out of the box, and out of this uncomfortable position.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming in my direction, and I felt the box get pushed to another area. I made a slight yelp but then heard the tearing noise of wrapping paper and went quiet.

Kylie began to open her big present trying not to hurt whoever or whatever was inside. She soon had it open and looked down at the girl inside. Carefully she helped her out of the box and looked at what she was wearing. Kylie then looked around the box for something to tell her more about the girl.

I looked at her with pleading eyes, desperate for her to let me out of this uncomfortable position. There was a pack of diapers in the corner of the box that said "KITTY'S DIAPERBUTT" on them that I winced at. I looked at her and whined. I wanted to be let out of this position. I saw a mirror in the living room and realized why I couldn't talk. I had a pacifier in my mouth that said "Princess" on it.

I wondered what she would be like. Millions of thoughts went through my head about this girl. I was anxious and afraid, what would she be like. Would she be nice? I had no idea.

Kylie quickly found Kitty's paperwork and began reading it. After she was done she looked at the girl and checked her diaper. "Looks like little Kitty here needs a fresh diaper. Who wants to help me change her ?" She asked her friends. Kylie hadn't bothered to open any of her other presents yet as she was too pleased with Kitty.

I heard her say that I needed a change. I didn’t even realize that I needed one, because I was too focused on my uncomfortable position and feelings of overwhelming anxiety. I had soaked my diaper, almost to the point where it could leak. 

I moaned a little bit and sat up straight, my back loudly cracked.

"I can change her!" One of the girl's friends said. I looked at my soaked diaper and thought why not I straightened my back more, followed by another loud crack

"Alright come on Kitty lay down so I can change your diapee" Kylie told Kitty as helped her lay down on the floor. She brought over the changing supplies ready to help her friend with the diaper change. If her friend did a good job she might consider hiring her as a babysitter. "Now do a good job or you'll be in a diaper next" Kylie teased her friend only half joking about it.

As I got lifted onto the floor a million thoughts went through my head, about what this was going to be like.

The girl lifted my legs up, took off my diaper, threw it away, slid a giant fluffy princess diaper underneath my butt, poured a ton of baby powder on the diaper, then she closed the diaper tapes, lifted me up and spanked me on the butt while I was standing. I squeaked a little bit.

My legs were forced apart by the thick diaper.

"You'll be needing that extra powder" The girl laughed.

Kylie waited until her friend was done before inspecting the diaper to make sure it was good. She then turned to her friend and told her "Good job. Maybe I'll hire you if I ever need a babysitter" After that she picked Kitty up and took her back over to her box. Kylie then went to go open the rest of her presents hoping she got more stuff to use on Kitty.