LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Promoted from Assitant to Babygirl (Private)

babygracie66

I take you on the arms, like a little girl under her legs and back, and carry her to the changing table.
"Good baby. Now I'm quailing you and you will be comfortable again and you will understand, that pure di-di is better than dirty."
I take off with you onisie and a dirty diaper, wipe your ass, pussy and pubis with wet baby wipes ..
"Like this?"
To distract you a little tickle you, like a baby mommy, during swaddling. I tickle a chin and a foot, and I blow bubbles on a stomach.
While you giggle, I wear a fresh diaper.
 then I dress you with a Winnie Pooh T-shirt and a pink jumpsuit with orange the inscription "Baby".
I wear pink socks and cute baby's sandals on feet.
I braid her hair in two pigtails and weave two bows into it. in mouth baby's, I put your pacifier in again, and taking you by the hand, leading to the mirror.
"Admire the baby. Do you really look cute? And now you have to hold my hand tightly when we go through the office. We are going home. Don't worry. Your mommy with your"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lay still as you change me and dress me very much enjoying not having to do it myself and kind of looking the feeling of the diapers.

I giggle and squirm when you tickle me and blow bubbles on mu Tommy being sober ticklish like a baby. 

I smile big at my new diaper and then clap happily when you put me in winnie the pooh as it is my favorite. I suck on my pacifier. 

I admire myself in the mirror seeing a little baby not the big girl I tried to be this morning. I hold your hand but look at you and say,  "mama cawwy me?"

I lead you through the department. Employees sighed with admiration. Surrounded us.
"Oh what a cute girl Samantha." "Awwe very cute baby" "Sweety little girl
"Who is this? Couldn't this cutie baby - Grace"
One of the working girls, who had two babies, gave me an extra toy, for my baby. Plush doggie - "I always knew that she was a baby just pretending to be an adult. But now she is in her place"

"Look, baby, this aunt gave you a friend. And you were worried. Waving a pen to these kind people and we go home."

"This dog is your friend call him whatever you want."
I appeal to adults collegues, 
"My little girl is still quite small to her no more than one-year-old. She is still shy of you. Let's go home"

I take your to the parking lot where my jeep is standing, I say goodbye to the guard and he also notices Grais - a nice baby.

In the car, in the back seat is already installed child seat. I sit your, in it and fasten with straps. I can only unfasten them.
"Now you can sleep while we go home. You have 15 minutes. Suck your pacifier and play with the dog if you don’t want to sleep"

I snuggle the doggie shyly as I continue to hide behind you sucking on my pacifer slightly embarrassed that i'm walking past all my old colleagues dressed as a baby and my new mommy said im not even 1 years old

I sit in my car seat after you put in smiling big sucking on my pacifer. I fall asleep almost instantly when you start heading home

In the rearview mirror, I see that the child has fallen asleep and I am afraid not to shake the car too much so as not to wake you, I park the car in the garage and carry you into my house.

"Wake up baby. Time to bathe you, my baby, then I feed you and you go to sleep. While you are in the house, if I do not hold your hand, you should always crawl. If you get up on your feet Mommy will have to punish you."

I stay asleep the whole ride home. I then snuggles into you when you pick me up as I slowly wake up. I rub my eyes still sucking on my pacifier and holding my new doggie by its ear. 

I smile being excited for a bath. I say, "mama me have bubbwes? In da baff?" I listen to you about the crawling kind of excited not having to walk. 

"Yes, you will take a bath. And I will personally bathe you. You are very small to take a shower and to leave you alone."

I bring you into the bathroom, let the warm water into the bath, add the foam "Mr. Bubble" and a few toys for bath. While the bath is filled, I undress you to the diaper, and discover that it is dirty again ...

"Excellent acting medication, soon she finally loses bladder control" - I think to myself.

I take off the dirty diaper and throw it into the trash bucket.
I take you in my arms and gently put you in warm water. I squeeze liquid soap on a baby's sponge in the shape of a frog and begin to wash your back, breast and abdomen ...

I smile big excited for a bath not even caring that you are treating me lude I really am a baby not a 21 year old.

I smile as the tub fills and clap with hands excitedly at the bubbles and put my doggie down still sucking on my pacifier. 

I let you undress me and dont even care that my diaper is soaked and I did not remember wetting it. I think to myself I guess I really am s baby whi read just pretending to bes a big girl. 

I splash slightly and play with my toys and stick on my pacifer ad you wash me. I giggle as you wash my tummy as it tickles

I wash the foam from your body with a small scoop. Then comes the turn of your legs and heels. I pay special attention to the ass, pubic and pussy, singing soothing children's songs, like a loving mommy ...

"Not good .. my sweety baby, has too much body and pubic hair," I notice.
"Nothing after the bath, I will get rid of them and my baby will be smooth and gentle again"

I continue to play while you wash me giggling when you hit ticklish spots. I dont even care that you are gonna bake me smooth like an actual baby because I like this treatment. 

I say,  "mama are you gonna bweastfeed me wike a baby?" 

"Of course. You are a cute one-year-old baby. I have been taking medicines for lactation for a long time and my breasts are full of tasty milk for you, but first you need to finish your bathing and hygiene procedures"
I take you out of the bath and wipe lightly with a fluffy towel in a flower.
Then I take out the depilatory cream and put it on your pubis, ass, arms and legs. wait 15 minutes. I wash the cream with water and look with pleasure as the cream leaves your body along with the hair. The latest reminder of your past adult life.
Then I wipe you dry and wrapped you in a towel in a cocoon and catch you in the nursery at the bottom.

I smile big looking the idea of being breastfed. Im always wondered what it was like since I was abandoned at birth and never had a real family. 

I wait patiently as you work on removing all my hair from my body except the hair on my head. I smile liking the feeling of being so smooth as I hated shaving. 

I snuggle into you and the towel sucking on my pacifier happily

I put you on the changing table and show you a green bag with a smiling baby.
"Look, I bought real diapers "Pampers "made them specifically for my order. They are just like for infants, but only slightly larger. You will wear them."

I pull one diaper out. I lubricate your bottom and pubis with baby oil, generously pour in baby powder and fasten the velcro on the hips of the baby.

Next, I take out a pink pajamas with sewn sleeves and thrust you into it, fasten the zipper to the chin. I put a baby cap on my head and tie it with ribbons.

Next, I spread a beautiful, printed, soft blanket and rolled the baby into it as in konvart.
From the cocoon of the blanket you can see cute face sucking pacifier
"Well, you're quite like a newborn baby." And take a selfie in the mirror with the baby in my arms and show you the photo.

I smile at the bag of Pampers. They are so cute I think. I love this new life no care in the world except for being a baby. 

I lay still as you diaper me it feeling really good. I love the new feeling of my diapers slowly regressing in my mind happily as you dress me in the sleeper and wrap me in the blanket. 

I suck on my pacifer as I look at myself looking like a newborn baby. I say, "mama fiwsty?*

"Baby. Start talking like a newborn baby. "Goo-goo" or "ga-ga" and different baby moans."

I sit down with you in a rocking chair, take off my robe and embrace one of the breasts, from my bra.
"I know that now you need to feed you. I have a lot sweety milk for you" - I remove your pacifier from mouth baby and send my nipple into your mouth.

"Eat my sweet baby"

Finally, my dream of becoming a mom my for little infant's is fulfilled "- I think with affection I am looking at Grace who sucks my breast - "How quickly she from a 21 year old girl became sucking breast of babe's"

I say, "gogo gaga." I blow raspberries like a baby would and smile big. 

I snuggle into you when you sit in the rocking chair sucking on my pacifier watching you undress your boobs. 

I instantly latch on when you put your nipple in my mouth as I began to drink the sweet warm milk loving the taste. I love being a baby for my new mommy as I never really had a childhood. 

Breast milk in one breast ends .. After feeding the baby from the left, I saw that she has burp and a part of the breast milk escaped from her little mouth. I remove it with soft gauze, and give your pacifier again. I watch you yawn and put you in your baby cradle and motherly gently kiss you on the forehead.
 I sit down next to me and start to rock the cradle slightly from side to side, singing a baby lullaby. Seeing how your eyes closed, I turn on the mobile above the crib and pull the tulle, from above which is decorated with the crib.
After setting up the baby monitor, I descend into the kitchen.

I need to cook a lot of food for my baby ...

I nurse and suckle on your breast happily and eagerly being hungry loving the taste and feel of the milk. When you burp me, I burp loud and spit up a little. I then suck on my pacifier sleepily as I yawn and snuggle close. 

After you put me in the cradle, I fall fast asleep being exhausted from the first day of being a baby. I sleep peacefully having dreams of being a babygirl with my new mommy

At night, I again go to check out my baby ...

She sleeps soundly and continues to suck pacifier. I gently stroked her on the head to ward off bad dreams.
I carefully take out pacifier and replacing the baby with a baby bottle of full milk, which I brought with me so that my baby would sleep exactly until morning and not wake up. When the bottle is empty, I gently wiped her lips from the milk and again give her paci and go to sleep.
"Sleep well my sweety babygirly. Tomorrow you will have a new day."

I sleep through the night drinking the bottle when you feed me during the night. I soak and mess my diaper through out the night. 

I suck on my pacifier having good dreams about being a babygirl with my new mommy as I really enjoy it. 

I wake up in the morning crying needing a change and being hungry. I am still swaddled like a newborn and cant really move so i cry like a baby would. 

I heard a baby cry from a baby monitor.

I immediately went to the nursery.

"Good morning, my sweet baby." I said the sliding curtains and let the sun light up the room.
"Did you sleep good? Mmm, I think that someone has a wet di-di."

I take a roll with a baby from the crib and carry it to the changing table.

I unwind the blanket and unzip the sleeping one and check the diaper ...

"Mmm, I thought so ... Wetty girly .. I’ll fix everything now, just don't bother Mom, baby.
Can talk as I allowed or sucked your pacifier "

I take out baby wipes, powder and a new fresh diaper.

I stop crying when I see you and calm down. I say, "gogo gaga mama." I act like the newborn baby you want me to be happily. 

I lay still on the changing table and smile up at you giggling and let you change me as I suck on my pacifier happily. I clap my mitted hands happily. I say, "mama boobie pease." 

I take out a new diaper Pampers. I lift the baby's legs and straighten the diaper. I use the whole baby body with baby oil to make the baby’s body even softer and not have diaper rash. Then pour the baby powder and fasten the diaper.
"Good baby" - I say and kiss her in the tummy.

I am amused by the baby sounds that baby makes.

"Now I will finish dressing you up and we will go Yum Yum do."

I put on her platic pink shorts with ruffles and a short airy dress that barely covers the diaper on the legs with pink socks and pigtails in the hair.

I let you down on the floor.
"Let's crawl to the kitchen baby"