LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Promoted from Assitant to Babygirl (Private)

babygracie66

Grace was 21 years old. She was 4'8" with brown hair and brown eyes. She had a face that made get look much younger than she was and among with her height, she often got mistaken for a child.  She always wore make up and high heels to try to look more her age. 

Grace was an assistant at a law firm office. She hated her boss. She was always talking down to her like a little girl. Little did she know, her life was going to change that day.  

Grace got to work 5 minutes early with her bosses morning coffee. She went to get desk and clocked in.  She then walked to her bosses door and knocked. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Samantha, I am 35 years old. I am a tall green-eyed blonde. I am the CEO of a law firm. I have a young assistant. But she looks too young for a 21 year old.
Recently, I was disappointed in her. She has many mistakes and recently she destroyed a very important document. we barely restored it.
And I decided to give her another job. I called her.

"Grace come to my office. We need to talk ..."

I heard my name called as I walk into my bosses office afraid I am going to be fired since I know I screwed up big time. I have her coffee in hand as I place it on her desk shaking. I said,  "yes miss. I know I messed up and i'm so sorry. I won't do it again I promise. I will do better. Please don't fire me."

"I am very dissatisfied with you. You spoiled so many tasks ... and this last case ... In short, I realized that you are no match for my assistants, but I can offer you another job. For this you will even have your own office."
 I get up and walk to a beautiful pink door in my office. According to my order for Grace, today she will become a baby.

I open the door and turn on the light. Here you will work.
the walls were painted pink, there was a big fluffy carpet on the floor, there was also a high chair, a changing table with diapers and powders, and a crib with mobile. Everything is made to order Grays sub-dimensions.

"You will have work - be a baby"

I look at you with sad eyes. You then say I'll have a new job with my own office. I get excited. I follow you to the door not truly realizing what is behind that door. 

Add soon as you open it,  my eyes go wide. I say,  "a baby.... but i'm not a baby. Im a big girl. I don't want to be a baby. " I stomp my foot. I am mad that you are making me be a baby. 

No. you are sweety baby. You bring only harm to the company and here you can not spoil anything.
I will give you a choice, I will leave you the same salary and will not dismiss you, but I will give you a new position, being baby and treating you will be like a one, or I will fire you with such a recommendation that you will not be taken anywhere and you will find yourself on the street. the choice is yours.

I think about it for a minute and give in. I say, "okay I will do it but only since im getting paid for it." I stand next to you nervous about being a baby again. I say,  "are you gonna be my mommy or something?" 

I follow your orders and strip all my clothes off and put them in the bag. I then slowly climb into the changing table and lay down. I say,  "okay mommy I'm ready to be your baby. Mommy will this be just at work or will I come live with you?"

"you will be a baby everywhere. for starters you should talk less, this your pacifier, you should keep her mouth until I let her out."
I put a pink pacifier in your mouth.

I take your bag of clothes and throw it in the trash. "You won't need it anymore. You will have a new wardrobe"
I take out the diaper, baby wipes and powder.
"Ready for the first diaper, baby?"

I suck on the pacifier quietly as you said not to talk. I look at you nervously unsure about being a baby every where. I say, "but I don't want people to see me like this mommy. " I start to shake scared of being made fun of as I was bullied in school a lot. 

"okay so be in school you will be dressed as usual. but if you are capricious, I will give you as a baby, in a baby's care class and on your's will be trained as a infant.
But at home, here and on walks you will be dressed like a baby." I said, fastening the diaper velcro on your hips.
then I take onisie pink with ducks, pink mittens and booties.
"Now you will be in warm"

I look at you sucking on my pacifer.  I say,  "I don't go to school mommy. I graduated a year ago. So will you send me to nursery school?" 

I blush as you diaper me like a real baby and dress me up like one. I frown at the mittens as I can't use my hands which means I am helpless like a baby.  I say,  "mommy im hungry. " 

"So you will go to  daycare, with real babys. In one of daycars, my good girlfriend,  working is a supervisor and I think she will gladly accept you and treat you like a baby."
I finish dressing you up. I dress you with a children's hood with laces and tie ribbons on your chin.

"Well, I wore my sweet baby. Now I feed you"

I grab your armpits and seat you on a highchair, then attach you to it with a tray.
I take out two cans of Nestle baby food from the locker. tense peas and tense apples, as well as a bottle full of warm milk, and until you saw it, I mixed laxatives and diuretics into it so that you would get used to drench diapers and lose control of your intestines.

"Dinner is ready my sweet baby"

55.750x0.jpg

66191378_pyure-gerber-tolko-yabloko-130g-nestle.jpg

get_img.jpg

I look at you and nod. I say, "otay mommy. But I want to stay with you here at work mommy." I suck on my pacifier still feeling funny being a baby.

I sit in the high chair kind of happy since my childhood was very bad. I see the peas. I say, "mommy im allergic to peas. I can't have those. " I also rub my eyes since I didn't sleep last night so i'm tired

"You have no right to demand something. Everything will now be up to me. I will decide what to do with you.
Now let's replace this jar with mashed beef. Be sure to take you to the baby's doctor, so that he identifies all allergic products. Now I will lame you and send you to sleep. Open wide your mouth goes delicious beef. "

I scoop brown mass with a baby rubber spoon and hold it to your lips.

"The train goes to open the tunnel. choo-choo"

b2ef473e52c39916cd70f1c290c4e1ab-767x767.jpg

I start to eat the food actually surprised that it doesn't taste too bad. I eat it happily and messily being hungry not even realizing how I truly am acting like a baby.  

I finish the beef happily still hungry and kind of loving this treatment not having a care in the world. 

I give a little drink milk from the bottle. I am pleased to see that Grace's face is soiled with puree, and now also a drop of milk flows along the chin ... I take a photo, dirty face Grace's, on the phone.
"With a jar of mashed veal over. Now turn the apples, then finish up your ba-ba and go to sleep..."

I open a jar of baby food and start feeding you apple puree.

I drink the bottle when you offer it between bites. I eat happily being that I am super hungry. I smile big not realizing messy I am. 

I then start to eat the apples as I yawn being tired and start to fall asleep while eating

i wipe your mouth with a wet cloth. Then unfasten from the chair. I pick up my hands under the bottom like a baby and carry it to the crib.
I put you in it and cover you with a soft pink blanket. I turn on the mobil and the quiet melody starts playing and the toy stars are spinning in this way and music. I give you an unfinished bottle of milk, and when it is empty I replace it with a pacifier. About a minute, I admire you sleeping by sucking pacifier, and turning on the baby monitor and the night light on the table, leaving the room and turning off the light ...

I fall asleep drinking the bottle and then suck away at the pacifier in my sleep. I snuggle the blanket. I don't even realize that I mess and wet myself completely in my sleep in the diaper. I start to cry in my sleep having a nightmare. 

I do work. I hear a quiet cry in the radio monitors.
I quietly sneak into the nursery. I stroked the head of the baby straightening her pacifier into her mounth
"Shhhhhh, my sweet baby, your mommy is near. Everything is calm. Shhhh. Bau-bai sweety babygirly"
I quietly check the diaper and find it wet and dirty. Trying not to wake the baby, I unbutton the onisie buttons and take off the used diaper, wipe the pubis, pussy and ass with baby's wet wipes, and sprinkle with powder, I put on a new diaper. Gently stroked her bottom in the diaper.
"My baby is warm again."
I think, in a couple of hours I'll wake her up.

I feel suddenly safe in my sleep feeling your touch and hearing your voice. I stay fast asleep and begin to suck on the pacifier again rhythmically .

I lay still in my sleep not even noticing you are changing my very messy and soaked diaper. Once you are done, I curl into a ball staying fast asleep now having a good dream about being a baby again and enjoying it not having a care in the world. 

I say in my sleep, "me wuv you mama." 

Babygirly sleeps for another 2 hours. I look at my watch ...
"It's time to wake the baby. It's time to go home"
I go to her nursery and turn on the light.
I gently stroke my fingers, over her cheeks and forehead
"Waki waki baby. it's time to wake up, my sweet. time to go home."
I check the her diaper ...
"Ooh, my girlfriend pissed again. This 2 diaper for 3 hours. Good baby"
I enjoy watching you go farther and farther into childhood ...
Tell me in the most childish tone: "Mommy, I did pee-pee into my di-di."
If you don’t say you’ll be in a wet diaper for a couple more hours. 

I slowly wake up as you stroke my cheek. I rub my eyes and look up at you. I say,  " mama I pee pee in my di-di." I did not want to stay in the wet diaper any longer still not used to being in diapers even though I seemed to need them. Not knowing you already changed me once