LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy Madeline in Chicago

I have seriously considered scheduling a seasion with Mommy Madeline who is a professional dominatrix in the Chicago area, and wondered if anyone else had experiences with her. From the looks of her website, she seems to be very much into the scene and able to offer the experience I need. I am at the point where I have the money and time set aside, and it is just a matter of scheduling a 48 or 72 hour session. As you all may know my proclivities and love of diapered little boy humiliation, I am quite comfortable with this level of involvement, and don't think I would get nervous and "flip out" and end the session early, but I want to be in a safe situation where my power and control is taken away for a few days. Besides, I love Chicago and would love to experience an outing as my "little self."  If anyone has worked with her, let me know, positive or not!

Last word I got from her she is not really able to hold a session at this time.  I would suggest sending her a query email first about availability.