LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kindle Story Preview: Her 2nd Birthday...again (Part 2: It's party time)

Here is a little preview of Part two of my Kindle exclusive story Her 2nd Birthday...again. This installment is called It's Party Time! If you are interested in buying it on Amazon or kindle, here is the link: www.amazon.com/dp/B07MYJLMP9

If you would like to go to my author page on Amazon, here is the link. Give me a follow and stay up to date on my releases: amazon.com/author/thatdaddyfellow

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

“Tony, can you grab Kayla’s toy bin. It’s the pink box in the corner” Sarah asked him as she took her little one’s hand. While she would like for Kayla to greet every guest that showed up, she figured that the baby girl’s brain will be too preoccupied with playing. Sarah was not bothered by that at all. After all, it was her birthday.

Finding the toy bin was not as easy as Tony thought it was going to be. Everything is the the nursery was pink! In the corner Sarah pointed to, there was 3 bins that were painted pink. He went to the one covered with My Little Pony stickers first. Tony was greeted, not by toys, but unopened bags of diapers. “The first one was too hot” he told himself, chuckling a little. He moved to the second chest, this one with Disney princesses all over it. Pulling the lid open, he found the toys he was seeking. “Wow, just right” he said, wondering what was in the “too cold” bin. Taking a peek, it was filled with ball gags, dildos, and everything a BDSM participant could want. “Must be their rainy day chest” Tony whispered as he picked up the toy bin.

“Yay, Uncle Tony found my toy bin!” Kayla yelled, no doubt alerting the people at the front door of their presence.

“Princess, let’s go see who is at the door” Sarah cooed at the diapered girl to her right. They both made their way down the stairs as Tony followed behind.

Once they got to the door, the women Kayla called mommy opened the door with a smile on her face. As soon as she saw who it was, she leaned in for a hug, blocking Kayla’s view. The baby girl got her tiptoes and craned her neck skyward to see who it was.

“Look little girl” Sarah said, turning sideways to show her princess who had arrived “Jeff and his daddy are here!”

“Hi Jeff and Jeff’s daddy” she waved a frantic wave to greet them into her and her mommy’s house. Kayla was just super excited to get her birthday started. The baby girl’s excitement went into overdrive when she saw the massive present in Jeff’s daddy’s arms. “Wook at da big pwesent mama” the 21 year old babbled through her pacifier.

“I see. Jeff and his daddy spoiled you” she chuckled as she looked at Steven and told him “You can put that on the table in the living room. Thanks so much.”

“Of course” the deep voiced Steven responded “she only turns two once...three times and counting after all” finishing with a chuckle. Turning his attention to the birthday girl, he cooed “Happy birthday baby girl. I know Jeffery has been dying to play games and have fun today. Do you two wanna go play now?”

Kayla nodded so hard, it was a shock her head didn’t fall off. “Come on Jeffwey, Tony bwoght down my toys” she said, taking the 25 year old’s hand and leading him to her toy bin in the middle of the room.

“Hold on Kayla. I wanna make sure my baby boy is comfy” Steven said, making quick work of undoing the button on Jeff’s jeans and pulling them down, revealing the bulky Pamper underneath. “Perfect! Now, how about the birthday boy and Spiderman go play with some toys” he joked, referring to the super hero print on the boy’s shirt.  

As soon as the two padded toddlers got to the toy box, the doorbell rang again. She greeted the women outside with the same enthusiasm that she did with Steven not a minute earlier. “Glad you could make it Jennifer” she took the present from the women’s arms. The little ones are playing with Kayla’s toys right over there” she told Jennifer.

Once she stepped through the door, Jeff’s jaw hit the floor. The single little was drop dead gorgeous. Wearing her hair in a pigtail sticking out of the top of her head, Jennifer’s wardrobe was a pink t shirt under a pair of shortalls. The thick diaper bulge was obvious under the denim. She kicked off a pair of pink flip flops at the door and toddled her way over to the other babies.

Sarah immediately noticed the interest Jeff took in Jennifer. “Wow Steven, looks like your baby boy has an eye for Jennifer” she nudged him.

“That’s ok. My baby boy likes both boys and girls. I know that, when it comes down to it, I will always be his daddy. He is always looking for playdate partners though” Steven told the birthday girl’s mommy.

“Is there a double meaning there?” she chuckled back.

“People ask me that all the time for some reason” the man responded with a laugh of his own. “No, Jeff likes to experience his little side non sexually. His playdates are all about toys, bottles, and changes. Nothing more.”

Throughout the next half hour, a couple more guests showed up,each with their caregiver. Two baby boys, Joey and Adam, along with two sweet princesses, Anne and Maria, joined in on the birthday fun. By the time the party was ready to officially began, it took all Sarah had to get the toddlers attention.

A loud whistle from Steven got the little one’s attention. “Thanks” she told him, bringing her attention back to the little ones. “Hi everyone” she said in how most mommy like voice. After receiving a “hello” back from every baby in front of her, she continued her welcome. “Thanks for coming over for Kayla’s birthday! We are all gonna have so much fun. I have a ton of activities planned, but they are gonna be a secret. Not even your mommies and daddies know what they are. The first thing we are gonna do it coloring, but not on paper.” From behind her back, Sarah pulled out a all white diaper. “I have a dipey in each one of your sizes and we are going to be designing a dipey!” Sarah felt like the ring leader at a circus.

The joy on every diaper clad member of the audience showed they were all super excited. They are gonna get to design their own diaper? What a great start to the party.

“Now, why don’t you all go to the chair that your mommy or daddy is in front of. Jennifer, you have an extra special chair right next to the birthday girl” Sarah announced, not wanting the only single little here to feel left out.

“Thanks so much Miss Sarah” Jennifer said, trying to sound upbeat as she waddled her way over to her chair. She was glad she got to sit by her best friend at least. Being around all these littles and their caregivers made Jennifer sad, but she wanted to keep a happy face on to make the birthday girl happy.

Once all the little ones had taken their spot, Tony took his turn explaining what to do. “Alright babies. In front of you are permanent markers. Please don’t get them on your skin on clothes or your caregiver will not be very happy.” He knew it was a risk giving littles permanent markers, but it was the only way the design would stay on the padding. “You can draw anything appropriate you want. You can make a superhero scene, a pretty castle, or something in between! Go ahead and get started” Tony finished his speech, letting them get to coloring.

Some of the littles went in predictable directions with the drawings. Jeffrey drew a scene where Spiderman was swinging through a neighborhood. Anne drew a scene in a school which fit considering her classic school girl attire. Some, however, decided to do something random and fun. Maria, rocking a rainbow onesie, did an American flag while Joey was just drawing random shapes in different colors. He was clad in nothing but his very thick Dry 24/7. His mommy had a very tough time getting him dressed to come to the party. When he started tearing his clothes off when he got here, she figured it was a safe space and let him waddle around with his diaper on display.

The birthday girl had a special drawing planned out. While she was not good at drawing people, Kayla knew exactly what she wanted. She wanted it to be a surprise to everyone, so she used her off hand to shield her masterpiece from sight. Drawing stick people was easy, so Kayla finished in no time. “Look Jennifer” she held the padding up so her friend could see “it me and ou” she smiled around the shield of her binky.

Jennifer had to hold a tear back when she saw the amazing display of friendship. The two stick figures were holding hands in a garden filled with flowers. She had to chuckle at the fact that both of them were wearing diapers. To be fair, everytime her and Kayla were together, they were heavily padded. “Thanks so much Kayla, I love you so much” she told the birthday girl, leaning over and giving Kayla a hug.