LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Huggies designs soon?

As I can still fit in a baby diaper pretty well, I usually take a look at the baby diapers when I go at the grocery store. Yesterday I noticed a sticker on the little movers boxes saying that the little movers were soon gonna have a new design. Anybody heard anything about it or is it just old news and unsold stuck?

I'm personally not a fan of the new design but I love their feeling. I have the same issue with pampers though, not a fan of the new designs, but love the feeling.3bce760a7a25f01c5c20d89265bd6d91.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Baby diapers haven't really changed much since cloth like hit the market in the late 90 early 2000s..... the only changes I have seen since is cousmedic to what ever cartoon is on it.  And some products changes for cost passed off as importants...to explane a suddon change ..... 

I hate the new designs.  Even the hour glass designs are hated, which is the norm.  I'm more 80's and 90's disposable diapers, when Pampers and Huggies were flat diapers with attachments in the middle, very thick, heavily scented.  Ah, the good old days!

Now with hour glass designs and gel layers, it is all about thin as possible and freedom of movement, no scent.  But these diapers are to please parents as the diaper companies cut cost but charge customers the same or higher, making believe the diaper is more comfortable and free for movement.  The fact that they are more uncomfortable due to strings and thin edge grips is not of concern.  Thin edges are more uncomfortable, etc.   What can baby say?  Nothing, grin and bear it.  More thickness, soft comfort on edges, etc, is more my desire.  Give me more restrictive movement for soft and comforting any time.

I hate the current direction of diapers, even AB/DL ones.  Boy have I searched for more retro designs, none to be found.  So I just live with disposable with a cloth pre-fold and baby pants to protect from leaks.  At least I can pretend its the old school disposable.  I'll never stop dreaming someone will come out with a retro design though...

Newest is not always better.