LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Family Road Trip (private with me and grandmaster342)

KittyMizu123

This would be a road trip where there was 2 (or more) ABDLs it could be a road trip to Disney Land, Disney World, Lego Land! Whatever we want.

Backstory between the two ABDLs: They were college roommates and found out they both liked wearing diapers by one catching the other sitting in their room wearing a diaper in their room. The ABDLs decided that they wanted to live together and both be mommies/daddies and babies together.

my character: Kitty, 6’0, brown hair brown eyes, insists on wearing diapers everywhere she goes, doesn’t like pink unless she’s in little space or if it’s on something ABDL related

• KittyMizu123 changed the title to ABDL Family Road Trip (private with me and grandmaster342)

Mike shows up and stands in front of her. "Kitty, you know we do not yell in the house." He chastised chuckling. "Why are you not packed? We leave in about an hour?" He walked over to her drawers and grabbed a few onesies, dresses, and skirts. Then, he grabbed a few pairs of pants as well as shirts for everything. "Now pack these. You can grab whatever diapers you like from your closet and pack your diaper bag."

Mike started walking out, but turned around in the doorway. "I might need your help to finish my packing." He winked before leaving.

I grabbed his diapered butt and then turned around and started packing a few princess diapers as well as some teddy bear and space diapers.

I closed up my bag and ran to Mike's room ready to help him pack

I then packed my diaper bag with a few bottles, some packets of formula, and a few extra diapers.

"I need um..help packing from my girlfriend and mommy." Mike blushed. "I'm sorry but I had to get in some little time before we left." 

Mike sat on the bed and waited for Kitty to grab clothes, his Cushies diaper crinkling under his clothing. "Speaking of that, what's the best way to divide up our time as a little and our time as a caregiver during the trip?" Normally they would alternate daily, with the exception of both wearing diapers whenever they wanted. The difference was that they were going to Disney. Disney brings out everyone's inner child. How would they balance that?

"how about... first half you're the little and second half im the little" I snickered, knowing that the second half was the parade and the fireworks.

I grabbed some of his onesies and pjs and threw them in the bag, i also threw a t-shirt and a pair of tight jeans in there

"unless..... you want me to be the little first half" I always loved it when Mike forced me to do things ABDL related, whether it was mess my diaper or run to hand him some spanking supplies  I loved it!

"Nope, I think you'll be little first. Do I make myself clear?" Mike asked, authority evident in his voice. "You better have a diaper on."

He went over and zipped up his bag before swatting Kitty's diaper butt. "Good job babygirl! Now let's load our bags in the car. Pick out your favorite paci. I expect it clipped on to your shirt."

Mike knew she loved him taking control just as much as he loved her taking control.

"YES DADDY!" I ran to my drawers and grabbed a paci with the word "POW" on it. I took off my big girl clothes revealing a thick superhero diaper, I then slipped on a superhero onesie and a pacifier clip and clipped the paci to my shirt. I then grabbed some rainbow knee high socks and put them on. I then grabbed my bags and walked over to the car and put them in.

"Do you wike dis, daddy?" I asked rubbing my shoulder against his shoulder and then ran into the car and sat in a car seat that was placed on the passenger seat. I usually got super car sick if I sat in the back so Mike lets me sit in the front, but I still need a car seat

"I do." Mike said as he put his bag in the back of their car and buckled Kitty in before pulling out of the driveway. "What are you looking forward to most babygirl? Mickey? Princesses?"

Mike gently squeezed Kitty's diaper as he asked the question.

"I-" I felt the diaper squeeze, and wet my diaper a little bit, it wasn't very noticeable however, so we would be good for awhile.

"I'm looking forward to the rides!" I had always loved the rides at Disney Land. I huddled into my car seat as the drive started, I could already see the people staring at me, but I was used to it by now.

I had my diaper bag down by the bottom of the seat and since my legs and arms were long enough to reach it, i lifted the bag up with my legs a little but, just enough to grab the bag and take out a stuffed Penguin, I also grabbed a bottle and put it in the cup holder

I played with the stuffie and slipped my pacifier into my mouth. After a little while I started to feel like I had to pee, but since I was in little space I just let it go, a slightly noticeable hissing noise came from me, but since I had a onesie on Mike couldn't tell that I wet my diaper unless he noticed the hissing noise. I squeezed my diaper a little bit and then went back to playing with the penguin.

"VROOM VROOM" i said as the car drove

half way through the drive i feel a slight pain in my stomach, I couldn't hold it so i held myself up a little bit and messed my diaper with a loud "PFFFRTTT" and I filled my diaper and sat back down and felt the mess squish against me and I cringed.

Mike could smell the messy diaper, but decided to let Kitty sit in it. She was not as accustomed to those as she was to wet one's. He could tell by the look on her face.

He pulled into a rest stop about an hour later. "Everyone out!" Mike chorused as he walked over to her side.

(Also I will respond. No need to double post. I will get around to responding.)

I sat in it for awhile and was somewhat happy daddy let me sit in it. I sat in my seat once Mike got out of the car and he said "everyone out" I wanted to stretch.

"Daddy, I like my superhero diaper, do I have to get out of it?" I cringed as I said the words but I thought maybe he would like it. 

I shifted the mess in my diaper realizing what I just said could possibly mean another hour or two in a messy diaper.

"Well, Daddy was going to change your messy butt, but since you love your Superhero diapers so much, then I'll do one better. You now get to go inside the rest stop, when we buy snacks, in your current diaper. I'm pretty sure everyone will smell you. But you get your superhero diaper like you want." Mike said as he intentionally smashed his hand against the seat of her very full diaper.

I cringed and wanted to say I changed my mind, but it was too late. I felt the mess squish against me as he smacked his hand on my messy diaper. We walked inside the rest stop getting plenty of stares. I quickly grabbed some gummy bears and goldfish and then walked to the front counter and put the items on the counter. Everyone inside could easily notice  me considering how tall I was and considering that I was wearing a vibrant blue onesie.

Mike smiled and paid for the snacks before taking you outside. "Hmm, now has baby Kitty learned her lesson and learned that daddy is in control?" He asked. "I know you're uncomfortable but I have no issue making you sit in that diaper for the remainder of the trip if you give me the wrong answer."

Mike grabs your diaper bag. "Good girl! Time for a diaper change." He took Kitty over to the Men's room before pulling her inside and lifting her onto the counter. As much as he loved pushing her boundaries with diaper humiliation,  she was still his little girl. He lifted her onesie and blew raspberries on her tummy.

Mike untapped your diaper and waves a hand in front of his face. "Phew! Such a smelly present you left for daddy!" He said rather loudly as he started wiping away the caked on mess. "Daddy's baby is just a whittle stinker, huh?"

"Yes daddy! I am a little stinkew" I blushed slightly.

"Daddy I can't wait till I mess my diapee again" I giggled as he cleaned the mess off of my butt. I was in full blown little mode.

"Can I have my paci pwease?" I asked.

"Awso I'n hungwy" I said. When I got into little space I was really talkative.

Mike reached into her diaper bag and pulled out a paci, sliding it into her mouth. "Hush cutie pie. Let daddy handle your mess." He said as he went through a good portion of the wipes before dusting her with powder and taping on a fresh diaper. "All done!"

Mike helped her down and held her hand out of the restroom, dropping the diaper into the trash with a sickening thud.