LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Party For A Birthday In Summertime (Private Maximusdigitas/ WittleWambo)

maximusdignitas

We are on our way to a family event and we get together for almost every holiday and birthday because everyone lives close.  I am 16 and my name is Marley.  I rode with my parents and I helped bring in food from the car inside then after I figured I would head off to the video game room to check out if anyone is there.  There were a few babies around with diaper bags with one of the boys in diapers watching cartoons on his ipad.

I see all the food and we are eating in a couple hours with everyone expected even though it was pretty full already.  My parents brought the ham and I was wondering if I could wait that long.  I walked and grabbed a roll and quickly left just in case I got in trouble.  As I walked over to the game room I see my cousin Adam there as well as a few other teens and nod to them and say, "What's up Adam?"  I've noticed that he's gotten a lot taller since the last time I saw him.  

I am not sure what he means by his comment about not changing and say "No, you've  gotten a lot taller since last time I saw you.  How tall are you now?" as I have to look up to his eyes.  At 5' 6" and 120, he looked strong enough to bench me. 

"Are you still babysitting like a girl?" I ask the 13 year old who I've teased relentlessly all the time.  I am hoping he forgot about it since he's so big now but either way I can always play the older card.  I don't absolutely hate him, but just have never thought much of him.

"I can eat whatever I want.  I am not a kid and would never listen to my younger cousin who has always been a baby since I have known you."