LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spoiled brat to spoiled diapers! (private w/ Marxthebaby)

WittleWambo

There I stood in the foreman's office after being called in by his assistant. I knew just what this was about and hid a cheeky smile. He was angry.

"Insufficient work. . . Get your act together. . . One more slip up. . . On the verge of demotion. . ." And every last breath was complete bullsh*t. I work my ass off harder than just about anyone else in this company. In fact, at this point I should be in that old sack's chair by now with a huge Christmas bonus, if not for the mysterious vanishing of all my paperwork. . . But I suppose that's a lie, since a mystery would infer that I didn't know exactly what it's cause was, which I am more than aware of by now. 

"Why can't you be like my beautiful daughter and double or even triple your quota like she manages to do for each order?" The foreman boomed.

Low and behold, there she sat, on the arm of that fat old geezer's arm chair, giggling softly with every cycle of oxygen filtering through her daddy's mouth. She was the most spoiled little rich girl I had ever come across.

There were only three people in that office. Two of us knew exactly what was going on with my quota failure. The one who didn't also trusted every word that fell out of his little angel's mouth. I simply endured the entirety of the frustrating experience.

"What do you have to say for yourself, Jones?" The fogey blubbered at me.

"Well it sounds like I have a lot of work to do. I'll be on my way back to my office then if that's all, sir."

"Thats all you have to say?!--"

"Hey, you seem to know what you're doing right, little lady? Meet me in the fax room, I need some help moving some papers." I smiled, shooting a glare at the girl on the chair arm, almost like it was a challenge. 

"Jones!" Shouted the boss

"Oh don't worry sir. This little falter in progress will never happen again." I keep constant eye contact with the girl as I say this and proceed out of the room.

Shirley Addams just bat her eyes when her father yelled at the poor schmuck she'd chosen to target this time. She was a small, pretty thing, with messy black hair and huge dark brown eyes; china-pale and curvy, she usually got away with everything...and that included stealing paperwork. The girl didn't even have any "targets" until she met Jones; all she knew about him was that her daddy liked her the best when she did the best, so she could be shown off for all of his friends. In that vein, she had to knock people down a few pegs whenever they looked like they'd surpass her quotas, and even if her daddy found out, it wasn't like he'd ever do anything about it at all. He was so gullible, still blind to all her misdeeds, and Shirley had this entire office-with the exception of the people who didn't like her daddy very much-wrapped around her finger. 

The girl hopped off the arm of the chair when the usually insignificant man made eye-contact with her, giggling to herself. Hey, might as well lord this victory over him while she could, right? "Hi, mister!" Shirley played up her usual innocent-little-girl act, batting her lashes and hopping right over after him. Per usual, her father didn't even say anything; he knew all too well that she did what whatever she wanted. Those brave enough to challenge her usually wound up fired or on her daddy's bad-side, which never ended well for anybody involved. She had this place as her little playground, and god she loved playing with this man the most; he was so much smarter than the others she did this to in the past, just standing there and taking it instead of accusing her right away like everyone else did.

Smiling, she skipped after him, "You need help, right? With the papers? Which papers do you gotta move, huh, mister?" Her tone was child-like, her eyes big and innocent, though there was a more calculating edge behind that sun-shiney facade she always put on around the people here. Maybe these papers could go missing, too, or maybe she could let him do his job and stay around so she could play with him more some other time. Decisions, decisions...perhaps she could decide when Jones-that was his name, right? she didn't know-showed her what to do.

I am unresponsive to her completely until we reach the fax and copier room. Once we enter I walk over to the copier and gesture to it.

"Before we start moving the papers how about you go ahead and take a look at my latest assignment? It's under the copier. You always seem really excited whenever I talk about my work after all. . ." I smile coldly at her and wait for her to pull the back light panel off of the scanner. 

Shirley nodded when he gestured to the copier; that sounded easy enough. “Okay! I’ll take a peek, it really does seem pretty interesting.” She lied, despite not knowing what his “latest project” entailed; if it was something lucrative, she’d just copy it herself, maybe steal it right there. Eager to take a look, she reached over and pulled the back light off the scanner, peering around in search of the project. “Where is it? I don’t see much, are you sure you didn’t misplace it somewhere again?” 

I slap a printed photograph on the scanner and reveal it. 

"Checkmate, you pest." I said, peering down at the immature brat.

The photograph on the paper was a paused frame in a surveillance camera's feed. It displayed Shirley stealing someone else's copies of work from the printer room. 

"Look familiar? I have the full video on a special little flash drive out of view from everyone in the office, including your old man." I smile knowing I had successfully gained your attention, now, "I could have completely ruined your life by now with ease by getting you fired and sent to jail. But I had a much more fun plan in mind, so I think you owe me a huge thank you."

Shirley’s entire face went pale with shame and terror when she saw the picture; how did he even get that? Nobody was supposed to know that she’d stolen anything! That was meant to be her dirty little secret, and now this guy knew about it? When he went on to say he even had it on a flash drive out of view from everybody in the office, her face went even paler, her legs trembling. 

Staring at the man who could have her sent to jail without a second thought, who told her she owed him a huge thank you, she sniffled. Tears of fear and shame welled up in her eyes, and Shirley managed to stammer out, “Th-thank you for not ruining my life.” When she heard he had something different planned, the petite woman squirmed uncomfortably, her face flushing beet red, “What do you want me to do? What’s your plan?” 

"You're gonna come home with me and do everything I ask of you, got that?" I state bluntly.

"Any screw up's and its off to jail with you. Now lets go home..." I take your hand and lead you quickly out of the building, eager to start my revenge on the little girl.

The petite girl had no other choice; she nodded in assent. “Yes, I’ll do whatever you ask me to do.” It wasn’t like she could just go to jail; imagine what her father would think! He’d be so disappointed in her, and Shirley hated it whenever he was disappointed in anybody. Though she felt apprehensive about going home with a virtual stranger who could do anything he wanted with her, she’d be fine. Wouldn’t she?

Shivering, Shirley Addams allowed him to grab her by the hand, following him out of the building. Tipping her head off to one side, the girl wondered, “Is there a bathroom at your place? I need to pee.”

"I have a bathroom alright, but only one person uses it and that's me." I drag you out to the car and get you situated in the passenger seat. I then drive out for a few minutes towards my house.

"We're gonna go over a few ground rules really fast so listen up.

Rule 1: You will call me daddy and nothing else.

Rule 2: You will do/wear anything I ask you to or you will be punished for it.

Rule 3: You will not backtalk me or else punishment will also be dealt.

Rule 4: The potty is off limits.

Rule 5: You must listen to anything a grown-up asks. For you though, a grown-up is anyone 5 years old and up.

Rule 6: No running away or those pictures will be directed to your father.

Any questions?" I ask as we pull into the driveway of my two-floor apartment.

Shirley squirmed, and allowed the man to drag her out to his car. Quietly, she sat in the passenger seat, legs crossed. She really had to pee; her bladder was full and she could barely hold it anymore. 

When he went over the rules, Shirley felt her face heat up; she’d have to call him Daddy, and even five-year-olds were more “grown-up” than she would be? If she tried running, she now knew her father would be getting those pictures; god knows what he’d say if he did. Biting back tears, she shook her head after he asked if she had any questions. When she shook her head, Shirley squeaked as pee soaked her panties; she’d parted her legs for only a moment and already she was wet. 

By the time they got close to the apartment, Shirley felt her wet panties stick to her body and squirmed, legs pressed together in an effort to hide them. She quickly unbuckled herself and glanced over at her new Daddy, wriggling in her seat as she tried to keep herself from dripping anywhere. God, she hoped she hadn’t gotten it on the seat. That would be embarrassing. "Uh..I peed already. Can I have something clean to wear?"

"You already wet yourself?" I laugh boisterously, "Looks like I'll barely have to act like you're a baby, after all. Don't worry baby girl, I have just the thing..." I grab your hand again after opening your door and pull you inside the humble suburban household.

We scale the steps and I open the door to a surprising room I had been waiting to show off for a long time. Across the floor were assorted baby toys and stuffed animals. The room itself was painted a baby blue and was adorned with teddy bears. The far wall had a huge window outlooking the front lawn and right in front of this window sat a GIANT changing table with big wooden bars on the side, likely allowing the table to swap into a crib.

"Welcome home princess!" I cheer.

Shirley flushed deeply when he started laughing right in her face, squirming. "I-I didn't do it on purpose, it was just an accident!" She whined, squirming as he seized her by the hand and pulled her inside the house. It wasn't nearly as big as her father's house, and as she walked up the stairs in her soaked panties, the petite woman felt a sense of forboding she couldn't quite explain, like something bad was waiting for her. Wet and dripping, she used one hand to pull the hem of her skirt down over her wet panties. 

When he flung open the door to the room, she stared at it in awe. The floor was littered with baby toys and stuffed animals, the room was painted baby-blue and adorned with teddy bears. She shuddered when she saw the huge window overlooking the front lawn, jaw almost dropping when Shirley realized that a giant baby changing table with big, wooden bars on the side was positioned right by the window. Not only that, but it could also serve as a crib. 

The black-haired woman blinked up at the man who'd brought her here, "Th-this is some kind of joke, right? I heard all the rules, b-but I thought they were just joking, I didn't-I didn't actually think you were serious." Her cheeks flushed a deep red, and she squirmed, trying to not dribble on the floor. Pee dribbled down her legs already, and she let out a soft whine, squeezing her legs together to prevent any from getting on the ground lest he punish her for it.

"Aww! I shouldn't have surprised my little one like that! It was bound to make her have another accident..." I lift you by your wet tushy and carry you to the huge changing table and laid you across it. "Let's get you cleaned up and swaddled, hm?" I tug off your soaked skirt and undergarments. I then pull out some wet wipes from under the table and wipe you clean of peepee. Next I plow your front with a cloud of white dust and pull out a pink plastic square. As it unfolds it turns out to be a thick adult sized diaper with teddy bears and pacifiers decorating it.

Shirley whimpered when she was lifted by her wet tushy, and he cooed condescendingly at her, carrying her to the huge changing table and laying her across it. She remained still for him, flushing when he removed her soaked skirt and undergarments, though it felt strange. The small woman had no option but to let him wipe her clean with wet wipes, thumb straying to her mouth. Shirley shivered after he powdered her front in a big cloud of white baby powder and pulled out a pink plastic square. Sighing, she spread her legs for him and shuddered when she saw it unfold into a thick adult-sized diaper covered in teddy bears and pacifiers.