LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hot girl meets computer nerd pvt wittlewambo

Kaylaindiapers

Kayla was 5'5 120 blond hair blue eyes a knock out and the bad thing was she knew it! She wasn't afraid to let people know the world was hers. All through high school she was the queen bee at her job she was the same way she just had a way of intimidating people.

"I hope John appreciates me doing this!" she said to herself annoyed

John was her boss at the computer company she worked at and he was out of the county and he wanted Kayla to go by the computer guys house to get some paperwork and check in on things.

She fixed her make up and hair as she got out of her car walking up to her co workers house.

I hear a car door shut outside through my house's cheap walls and sluggishly slink over towards the door, positively exhausted from all the work he'd been doing. He swung open the door and groaned sarcastically,  "Oh boy... May I help you ma'am?"

My gaunt arms close over my stained white-T covered torso. My legs laze me over to the side of the door frame while I still lingered in my flannel PJ bottoms I slept in.

Kayla rolls her eyes not even waiting to be asked in.

"John our boss wanted me to come by and see how things are going and he said you had some paperwork for me."

She looked around shaking her head.

"How old are you-look at you you're a mess and your place is a wreck!"

"Yeah sure, I really deserved that one huh? Hey can you maybe get ol' John to send a better person down to my house next time?" I rake through my hours of hard work and paper copies just to pull one single draft out, "This is what we got.."

"I'm just fine little boy I know you've been checking me out all boys do so I'm used to it.

She stood there with he arms crossed.

"Seriously how old are you?" she was sure he was younger then her and she wanted to play with him, yes she enjoyed teasing people.

Kayla took the paper looking at it.

"That's all you did!" she said literally pissing on his hard work.

"That's all of it! What more do you want from me! They won't hire any more programmer's you witch!" I stand up as tall and strong as I could, with fury in my eyes. "You don't scare me woman. You're no better than anyone else in this d*mn company!"

Kayla is surprised as this guy was really mad. Too bad for him that's what she wanted was to get him worked up.

"Don't cry little boy it's ok." She gave him a condescending smile.

Taking the paper she put it in her purse.

"Clean this place up and take a shower or something!" she turned to leave.

• Like 1

He gripped his fists tightly and boiled with rage. He wanted to say everything he could possibly say at this woman. But all he was left with was the humiliation her slamming the door and him never getting his last word in. He slammed his desk and laid his face into his palm. 

But on the carpet by the door he noticed a shiny flash drive and his ears and face lit up like a meerkat's. He retrieved the unlabelled drive and checked it's contents via his PC... 

A light inhale of breath and a soft chuckle was enough to display its importance. He looked at his house and smiled,

"'Looks like I just got a new quota to fill... better look sharp... I know she'll be back around." I push my glasses up on the bridge of my nose out of habit.

When Katie turned to leave she never realized she dropped something that would change her life forever! Once she got in her car she smiled.

"Damn girl I almost had that poor boy crying." she said to herself happy of her accomplishment.

On her way home she ran through the drive thru getting Chinese food then heading home.

"Hmm maybe I'll go by there this weekend and have some more fun with that boy." she thought as she took a sip of her diet coke.

• Like 1

That night I spend my time straightening up the house and preparing something very special.

"There's a storm brewing Katie.. and I'm sitting in the eye of it." I snicker glancing back at the drive I saved on my computer.

A few days pass and the weekend finally comes about.

Kayla gets off of work and decides to go home to change into something more comfortable. She changes into some little skimpy shorts wearing a thong and a tank top showing off her bra straps. She does her hair and make up.

"Nice let's go have some fun with that little boy." she says laughing heading out the door.

Once she gets there she walks up to the guys house knocking on the door.

"Are you home John wanted me to come by and apologize." she said lying trying to contain her laughter.

I come to the door and smile. Being the positive man I am, I decide to give her one last chance. I open the door and pop only my head out first, nodding sincerely and not letting her look inside, "oh really? How awfully kind of you... Well what was it you were gonna say then?"

Kayla smiles as he opens the door she can tell right away the he cleaned up he wasn't that bad looking after all. She didn't like his attitude at all.

"I was just going to be nice and apologize for you being so rude to me but seems like you have a little attitude you better knock it off little boy or I'll put you over my knee!"

She felt her nipples get hard and her body felt like it was on fire as it really turned her on to talk tough to this young kid who was probably two yeas younger then her she figured.

"Are you ready to be good if you're lucky you might get a reward for being a good boy." she purred pouring on the sexiness.

my hair is combed neatly back, my outfit is a black three piece suit, and my voice is beautifully resonant now that I got some sleep. "You seem to think you're the queen of the jungle... huh?" I lean into your ear and caress the silken softness of your arms, "Tell me then, you slutty businesswoman, if you're older than me, then you can read easy numbers, yeah?" 

I lead you into staring at the computer by giving a hard and assertive spank to your full, plump rear. "How about you do a quick math lesson. How many zeroes are in that number exactly? Be quick about it too, nobody's got all day!"

Kayla stands there and she's taken a back how confident this guy is! "Hey!" she squeals as he swats her. Damn he has it! She thinks to herself as she had been looking everywhere for that flash drive.

"Give it to me it's mine not your give it to me!" she whines looking and sounding like a little girl who had her doll taken away.

"How cute! You think you're in charge right now?" I squish your cheeks between my fingers and allow my cold, ruthless tone to drag through your ears with your full attention given .

"If that little 'oopsie' of yours sifts through my ever so merciful palms somehow, the police are gonna put you in time out for a reeeaally long time!" I speak in a demeaning way like you weren't old enough to get it.

"So you oughta listen carefully to everything I ask and maybe I'll clean up the baby's mess!" I appeared far taller now that I corrected my posture. In fact I towered over you by roughly one foot. It only drove home my intimidating new direction.

I walk out of the living room for a moment and return immediately with a well-stocked duffel bag of unknown items. I drop it to the floor and fold my arms before shouting,

"Clothes off down to your 'big girl' underwear. Now." I tap my foot and wait for you to obey.

Kayla was mad at how he talked to her even having the audacity to squash her checks like an adult would do to a little kid. "quit I'm an adult!" she said angrily! "Please give it back!" she sounded just like a little girl too her it wasn't comical but to the young guy it had to been. Kayla stands there shocked when the boy orders her to strip. She was so mad she wore her tennis shoes that didn't give her any height at all and the boy appeared taller then her like she almost had to look up to him.

"Pl--please can't we talk about th--this!?" she said crying begging for mercy.

"Not gonna undress easily huh? This is non-negotiable little one." I pull a large pink yoga mat out of the duffel and lift you you up with ease. I sprawl the mat across the floor and plop your butt down on it.

"I mean business here Kayla. You have no authority here nor any ground to stand on." I yank your pants down around your ankles with ease and grace.

I look at you laying a mat on the floor very confused to what's going on but before I can think of anything else I find myself over your shoulder.

"Put me down put me down!" I cry kicking my feet trying to get away!

I look up at you on my back then with ease you yank my shorts down I'm left laying there in my red thong.

"You want me don't feel bad all guys do just give me the flash drive back and you can have me baby!" she said turning on the charm as she ran her hands over her perfect breasts teasing the guy.

I scoff at you laying on the ground playing with yourself and pull a new item from the duffel. It looked like a well-folded, pristinely white towel, "Well count me out. I prefer a mature woman." I tear your thong off and grab an unlabeled bottle from the bag. Next thing you know, you can barely see your own legs through a cloud of pluming, sweet-smelling powder.

I hold both of your ankles and whisk them up, lifting your butt from the mat. I dangle the white square and let it open up to reveal itself as a  soft, cushy diaper with pink and white letter blocks all over the plastic outside. I slide it under your bottom and lay your legs back down, pulling the loud, crinkly underwear over your front. I efficiently and snugly plant each tape around your waist so it would constantly inform you of your infantile state. 

"There! All better!" I give you a few loud pats on the butt to both expel any excess powder from the leg holes and tease you, "And if you even think of touching that pretty little thing, so help me god you will hear police sirens faster than you can say 'I want my daddy!'" I smirk and clap the white dust from my hands.

"Any questions baby Kayla?" I smirk with my hands o my knees.

I kick and do the best I can to get up but you're much stronger then I ever thought you were you easily lift my legs with one sharp slap to my bare bottom it stings and a threat of even more I quit kicking and calm down as I know I'm defeated you still hold my legs lifting me up with ease and sliding the diaper under me. I'm so humiliated laying there covering my eyes not wanting to see the nightmare that's happening to me. The powder does smell good as you dust me with baby powder then I hear the crinkle of the diaper with the threat of another spanking I open my eyes as you tease me with it showing it to me before you put it on.

"Pl--plesse sir we don't have to do this I can give you money or I can make your fantasy into reality!" I beg as you finish the job tapping each side.

I look at it stunned gone is my Victoria's secret thong now replaced with a diaper!

I watch as the powder goes up in the air it resembles my life up in smoke!

"No I'm Kayla." I say trying to hold onto any self respect I have left.