LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here

I'm a 21 year old bladder incontinent transgendered female who happens to like wearing diapers. I discovered this site about 3 days ago and started posting on it today after joining it today. I don't use depends boards cause they suck. Anyways I wear depends fitted maximum protection and they hold two good pees for me. How I became bladder incontinent was I was first just dripping, and then it just started pouring out constantly so now I wear diapers. I'm not afraid to wear diapers either.

Hey Diapergirl85;

Isn't this a great website, It's so nice to hear that you aren't afraid to wear your diapers.

It took me awhile to get used to wearing them, but now I love to wear mine. Of course

wetting them on purpose is half the fun, but putting them on is still still really fun.

Baby Aleks

Hey Diapergirl85;

Isn't this a great website, It's so nice to hear that you aren't afraid to wear your diapers.

It took me awhile to get used to wearing them, but now I love to wear mine. Of course

wetting them on purpose is half the fun, but putting them on is still still really fun.

Baby Aleks

Even though I don't have the choice in wearing em I find that I enjoy wearing em. Even if I wasn't incontinent I would still wear em as I feel naked without em. I suppose I could go without wearing one but I'd have a big mess all over my panties and pants. That would be especially embarrassing at work since I work in a nursing home. I like it when I'm out in public and know that I don't have to use the facilities. I hated it going into a public restroom. Just today I was at a steak house and was washing my hands cause they were sticky and I saw someone use the potty and just left without washing there hands. Now tell me eww how gross that is!