LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fun "intimate" activities to do with your SO

My wife and I love to use diapers in our sexual play, but we're struggling to find new things to do. I'm more on the DL spectrum but like to toy with AB things to satisfy my humiliation need. Anyone and their SO's have certain "scenarios" or activities you like to do at home for foreplay and leading up to the finale?

My wife and I have a variety of things we do that incorporate diapers and my Daddy and I have others. There is of course some overlap between the two but they also have some activities unique to each relationship. We're not going to get into posting everything here as it is somewhat personal but if you'd like to chat privately feel free to drop us a line.

Kaiya

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/13/2019 at 1:04 PM, millman said:

My wife and I love to use diapers in our sexual play, but we're struggling to find new things to do. I'm more on the DL spectrum but like to toy with AB things to satisfy my humiliation need. Anyone and their SO's have certain "scenarios" or activities you like to do at home for foreplay and leading up to the finale?

The possibilities are endless especially if you want to be humiliated.  Despite the fact my wife and I do not have actual sexual intercourse as I have asked her to deny me and be exclusive with her boyfriend it does not mean she does not have sexy time with her little girl.  It always starts with nursing.  Latching on to her very large breasts is something we both enjoy immensely and honestly suckling on her nipples is about the only way I can provide her with some sexual satisfaction.  She whispers how pathetic I am and reminds me I am just an unpotty trained sissy baby girl who belongs in diapers.  Her hand will always drift to my wet diaper and she will tease me mercilessly.

With a wet diaper you can do so many different things sexually.  My mommy makes me hump everything.  I have humped pillows, mattresses, her hand, her leg, her bare bottom, the wall in the corner of the room, and on very special occasions her wet sex.  Looking into her eyes as she humiliates me while I hump my diaper is so amazing.  I follow her instructions and of course I only make goo goos when she says.  Another fun thing to do is when she removes my used diaper I will roll it up around my wee wee and use it like my diaper is her sex, literally making love to my used diaper.  She really humiliates while doing this and it is the closest thing I have ever felt to the warm, wet feeling of the inside of a woman.

When my wife needs to be penetrated she will instruct me to retrieve one of her many toys and I will pleasure her with dildos as I hump whatever I can grind against.  Once in a blue moon she will move over top of me in a 69 position and while I use a toy on her she will pull down my used diaper and take me in her mouth dirty wee wee and all.  It takes less than a minute before my sissies fill her mouth, sometimes even less than 10 seconds.

Sometimes she wants me to pretend I am a real man and I will pull a strap-on harness up over my diaper loaded with a very large dildo and make love to her.  Usually we only do this with me on top but it is really fun from behind or when she gets on top.  She has gotten hers many times this way.

Another fun thing is my wife will masturbate as I stand diapered with my nose in the corner.  I can only hear her pleasure and she makes sure to call her boyfriend's name as she pleasures herself.  Once she is done I get to clean up the mess and let me promise you my wife is a supersoaker.

When it comes to cuckolding me she changes my diaper always right before she leaves to make love to her boyfriend.  When she returns home her panties always come down and I cleanup the cum her lover left inside of her as I hump my diaper to release.

Just your normal everyday sexlife right??