LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

padded interview

it was a phone interview. no video.

after months of failed interviews and "were going with someone else with more experience" (havent heard that one before /sarcasm) i finally took a "whatever" at this point attitude going in.

in the limited alone time i have its far and few between i get to diaper up. but today i alerted everyone i was having a phone interview and i was not to be disturbed and locked my door. my heart was racing at this point flipping over this while i was screaming in my head dont blow it dont blow it.

finally snapped, reached for the stash, padded up and not 10seconds later the phone rang. no time to put pants on. i answered the call.

for the first time i was relaxed in an interview, ever. no pants, diaper out. i had a reasonable interview experience and i was asked to come in person for the second round right on the spot, seems like they really wanted me after the convo.

purely anecdotal i felt more relaxed and calm in my interview when i was focused looking down on my diaper my responses weren't faultily and generic tailored response, but natural instead. 

normally for phone interviews i have a script for their questions, and they're personal, not plagiarised or anything but definitely has that professional or reading out loud tone.

when i was focusing on something other than the prep work and the convo i guess it changed my whole tone and word choice. anyways im in a great mood right now :) hooray for diapers.

Great thing they work for you in such an unexpected way.

Also, personally I find, that preparing some speech beforehand and trying to follow it never gets me anywhere good. I'm nervous, afraid to forget... But if I just draw up a short, several-phrases-long plan and speak my own thoughts on the outlined topics, it's always a success. So yeah, focusing on something else instead of what you're trying to say is sometimes a good idea.

Great to hear this, whenever I have a stressful phone call to make or am expecting one I do so naked except for diapers, strange how it makes me feel more confident, perhaps because it's relaxing,,,