LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Everyone

I have started my quest again to try and go 24/7 ( Day 6 So far)

Have been using Tender-Care for the last 3 years and switched to Tena since

Monday 26th Feb.

Now since I have warn tena, I have much more confidence when out in public.

Knowing I have the extra protection and be discreet at the same time.

Now I work at “C u r r y s” and I really don’t think I will get away with wearing to work as co-workers would easily find out etc.

Have been on Holiday since 19th Feb to 6th March (so this will mean I will only be able to wear when not at work etc. unless I am able to find a job where I can wear and be very discreet.

Tena Slip Super seems to be really good – snug fit etc and holds well.

Just wish I could take the plunge and go too work as well in them

can anyone give me some advise on how i may be able to go 24/7

Hi uk Dl wearing to work is simple, you just have to learn to be discrete and keep things simple. :thumbsup:

Firstly wear a Nappy that will absorb your output, then put on a few "net pants" these hold the Nappy tight to your body and stop it bulging and giving the game away, always make sure that no part of your Nappy shows between trousers and shirt-all must be well tucked into the waistband of your trousers.

Have a few spare Nappies stashed either in your locker in a bag or in your car also in a bag-always in a bag as you never know who might just pass by at the critical moment ! :badmood:

Changing may also prove to be a worrying time as those tapes always make such a noise and you need a secure toilet cubicle that isnt likely to be viewed from anywhere, and dont forget not to let anything drop (guarantee'd this will happen as someone enters room !) also you will need to remove the used Nappy from this area as it will now be very bulky-carrying past your workmates will definately be a topic for conversation. :screwy:

Disposing of the used Nappy is I think the hardest part as you must put them in a bin well away from where you are working so no connection can be made between a used Nappy and the ex wearer. :blush:

Avoid bending over as this might reveal a little more than you wish, bend your knees and crouch, if you have a uniform/overalls that are long in the rear these will protect your rear end from view.

Hope this goes a little way to helping, if you take sensible precautions you will be very succesful in keeping your secret just that SECRET. :ph34r:

Ok thanks for that, i notice you wear 24/7 - where do you work?

Hi uk Dl wearing to work is simple, you just have to learn to be discrete and keep things simple. :thumbsup:

Firstly wear a Nappy that will absorb your output, then put on a few "net pants" these hold the Nappy tight to your body and stop it bulging and giving the game away, always make sure that no part of your Nappy shows between trousers and shirt-all must be well tucked into the waistband of your trousers.

Have a few spare Nappies stashed either in your locker in a bag or in your car also in a bag-always in a bag as you never know who might just pass by at the critical moment ! :badmood:

Changing may also prove to be a worrying time as those tapes always make such a noise and you need a secure toilet cubicle that isnt likely to be viewed from anywhere, and dont forget not to let anything drop (guarantee'd this will happen as someone enters room !) also you will need to remove the used Nappy from this area as it will now be very bulky-carrying past your workmates will definately be a topic for conversation. :screwy:

Disposing of the used Nappy is I think the hardest part as you must put them in a bin well away from where you are working so no connection can be made between a used Nappy and the ex wearer. :blush:

Avoid bending over as this might reveal a little more than you wish, bend your knees and crouch, if you have a uniform/overalls that are long in the rear these will protect your rear end from view.

Hope this goes a little way to helping, if you take sensible precautions you will be very succesful in keeping your secret just that SECRET. :ph34r:

Hi Everyone

I have started my quest again to try and go 24/7 ( Day 6 So far)

Have been using Tender-Care for the last 3 years and switched to Tena since

Monday 26th Feb.

Now since I have warn tena, I have much more confidence when out in public.

Knowing I have the extra protection and be discreet at the same time.

Now I work at “C u r r y s” and I really don’t think I will get away with wearing to work as co-workers would easily find out etc.

Have been on Holiday since 19th Feb to 6th March (so this will mean I will only be able to wear when not at work etc. unless I am able to find a job where I can wear and be very discreet.

Tena Slip Super seems to be really good – snug fit etc and holds well.

Just wish I could take the plunge and go too work as well in them

can anyone give me some advise on how i may be able to go 24/7

go ahead and wear to work,no one will notice and if they do no one will say anything because it is really none of there business and most people have there own lives to worry about.I have been incontinent for over 21 yrs and have never been asked about it at work.

Have fun and good luck and dont sweat the little stuff,if anyone askes and you really need to tell them,just say you have a bad bladder infection,but i don't think you will even need to go there

Yeah net pants or a tight fitting onesie will do the job - that and loose black jeans - though you might not be allowed those. Certainly dark loose trousers, loose fitting top over belt if poss.

Lemme know which Curry's and I'll wander by crinkling loudly - LOL

Sadly, I have to take my old dear to Gala now and again in Peterborough, but when I do I'm generally thickly padded LOL - I fit right in then :)

Have fun with the 24/7 bit - I'm going to do the same when I have some hols in April. I'll be honest though, I generally don't mix work and diapers, theres just too much at stake.

DP

Currys inside Queensgate

Yeah net pants or a tight fitting onesie will do the job - that and loose black jeans - though you might not be allowed those. Certainly dark loose trousers, loose fitting top over belt if poss.

Lemme know which Curry's and I'll wander by crinkling loudly - LOL

Sadly, I have to take my old dear to Gala now and again in Peterborough, but when I do I'm generally thickly padded LOL - I fit right in then :)

Have fun with the 24/7 bit - I'm going to do the same when I have some hols in April. I'll be honest though, I generally don't mix work and diapers, theres just too much at stake.

DP

Guest rayback2it

i had the same problem when i tried to go 24/7, i couldnt wear at work. i could wear right after out in public and all but not at wok. i feel ur pain, it is something about the fear of getting caught at work. i couldn't do it

Currys inside Queensgate

Queensgate = Hell On Earth. I lived in March (the 'town' that time forgot) for a while a couple of years back and I always hated Queensgate. Incredibly claustrophobic place...

Anyway, nothing can convince you of this except your own experience but it really is true that providing you take reasonable measures to conceal your diaper then people don't notice what they're not looking for. Not many people look for young adults in diapers, do they? And besides, even if you slip up and someone finds out, they would very likely behave in a professional manner and say nothing, for fear of losing their job if nothing else.