LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That's Not How Babies Act! (Private with kinkyddlg)

Ketcher

A strange and frustrating turn of events had left James where he was today. Emily, his girlfriend of three years, had recently tried to get him into ABDL. She had always been a nurturing type and sweet-talked him whenever she could, but she had wanted to go a step further. James felt he owed it to her. After all, she had been receptive to his interests. She adored babying him and playing the mommy, but it just wasn't his thing. It had taken weeks of convincing to get him to wear diapers, and that was where he drew the line. And then she convinced him to wet, and that was where he really drew the line. No more. 

Recently they had been arguing about it again, and Emily knew just how to tug at his sympathies. "You didn't even try it, give it a chance, I'd do anything for you, no one will find out!" Every song and dance in the book. "I need this, James. I don't think I could have a relationship without it."

And so it was decided. They'd both take their allotted vacation time off work and give a mommy/baby dynamic a chance. It was booked well in advance, and for weeks Emily hyped it up while James reluctantly prepared himself for something he did not want to do. And on the night before, Emily was called away for a supposed emergency she couldn't ignore. "It's my aunt, Jamie, I can't not go. She's hanging in there. I'll only be gone a day, I swear. Katie will come watch you. You promised! You swore up and down you'd do this! She's just going to keep an eye on you, that's all. She knows all about this sort of thing. Don't worry."

"Fine." He had said, giving a million conditions and stipulations that Emily enthusiastically and suspiciously agreed to. No wetting, no messing, sure, sure. Adult clothes? No problem. Just wear the diapers. So he caved, and once again she got her way. 

Emily was gone at eight o'clock in the morning. Baby furniture had been half assembled in Emily's room; a crib, a playpen, a high chair, a changing table, baby gates, a bouncer, none of which interested James in the slightest. He dreaded them all. He sat on the couch, a thick baby print diaper hidden under his jeans, a pacifier abandoned on the coffee table. 

And in the mailbox outside was the house key and a note for his babysitter:

Dear Katie,

Thank you so much for looking after my Jamie. I just recently convinced him to regress, but he's been very reluctant to be the little baby I know he is. Maybe you'll have better luck with him. He has much different expectations for this so I hope he doesn't scare you off. 

There's baby food and pablum in the fridge. I want to start him on a schedule of having a bottle before his nap at 11:30 and another before bed at 8:00. If he gets fussy after midnight you can nurse him for a bit but no television! He's adamant on doing big boy things, and pleading with him hasn't helped one bit. You do what you need to do to put him in his place.

Here's my number if you need me. Thanks again!

Emily

Katie did indeed “know all about this sort of thing” as she was a professional domme who especially relished training recalcitrant subs. At James and Emily’s door she shifted the bag she wore slung over one of the shapely shoulders exposed by her green tube top, containing everything she needed to punish anyone who didn’t behave as she saw fit, including a few implements ideal for this specific case. She read Emily’s note basically reiterating what she had been told online with a smile and used the accompanying key to slip into the apartment.

The leggy blonde sashayed her jean-short-covered derriere into the living room where, to her satisfaction, she could see the bulge of diapers barely contained by her new charge’s jeans. “Oh good, you do care about making your Mommy happy,” Katie approached him on the couch with a smirk, “That will make this easier on both of us then. She made it very clear to me that there need to be some changes in your relationship for her to be satisfied by it. By you.” By now she stood before him with one dainty foot pressing lightly but possessively on his diaper-padded crotch as he started to protest.

“So I am here to start you on that path to change in part since your Mommy is struggling to. I should introduce myself.” Katie’s pendulous breasts hung dangerously close to James’s face as she bent down to stare him down where he sat, her foot still holding him down. “I’m your Babysitter of course, and you will address me as that or Miss Katie. I will not tolerate backtalk or disobedience, and before you argue I will be treating you as the infant that your Mommy has decided you really are.” Her eyes flashed dangerously. “Do we understand each other? All I want to hear is ‘Yes Babysitter’ or ‘No Babysitter.’” Her steely gaze dared him to defy her.

James turned his head as he heard the jostling of keys in the front door. Still bitter about the arrangement, he chose not to get up meet his authoritative guest, and they both agreed to skip the pleasantries. His blue eyes followed her as she approached. He had to admit, she was very attractive, rivalling his girlfriend in all but history; and as he quickly learned, personality.

His face heated up when she referenced his diaper, proving to him it's obvious visibility that he had claimed was lessened by adult clothes. He gave her a questioning look, opening his mouth to make a cheeky retort only for the stranger to continue her introduction. His relaxed albeit unimpressed expression grew startled as her foot pressed against the crotch of his jeans, pushing his diaper against his skin and causing him to shift uncomfortably. "Woah," The man said as if easing an aggressive animal, clearly taken aback by Katie's confrontational demeanour. She certainly had his attention.

He leaned back as she drew in close, forcing him to press himself against the couch to keep them from being nose to nose, or in this case nose to breast. His gaze flickered around the room hastily, then locked with hers, mouth ajar at a loss for words as she asserted herself. When she gave him the floor to speak, he mustered and embarassed and dismissive chuckle and reached out his hand in a wary attempt to remove her foot from his crotch. "Well- uh, Well, I'm James." He feigned an uncomfortable smile, using humour as a defence mechanism. "And I'd like you to take a little step back to the other side of the room. I don't do baby stuff. I don't know what Emily told you-" there was a bite in his voice as he said her name, "but that's not what we agreed on. So you're welcome to go back to your dungeon, or you can cut the little act and pretend like this never happened."

Katie watched James’ jaw drop and his eyes flick around the room nervously, looking for an escape route and finding none. “Sorry James, but Emily - I'm sorry, Mommy showed me plenty of proof that you agreed to two weeks of 24/7 babying to give you both a chance to give it a fair shake. Why else did you take off work? Just because she has to go doesn’t mean you get to not honor your agreements at the last minute.” The tall blonde pressed harder with the foot on his crotch. “And if you don’t do ‘baby stuff’ why are you wearing this big diaper? Or are you going to lie and tell me that’s not what I’d find if I took down your pants right now?”

She knew the whole story. That didn't help, but it didn't make James less bent on getting out of it. His heart began to beat faster with growing embrassment as Katie put more weight on his diapered crotch, and he made an effort to squirm away, scrambling for a viable response. "Maybe I have a UTI, huh?" He responded hastily. "Chronic. I'm a-a medical mystery." 

Katie just laughed and reached for James's jean zipper, yanking his pants to his knees as he tried to struggle away from her. "Then what are thoooose, little Jamie?" She asked breathily as she pointed out the childish nursery-block letters spelling "B-A-B-Y" on his thick pampers. "Those diapers don't look like a medical necessity or a mystery to me." She picked up the pacifier from the table and shoved it in his mouth. "Nor does that pacifier, though it will remain there until I take it out for you. Now apologize to your Babysitter or I will show you just how little time I have for your childish lies and attempts to weasel out of this."

He squirmed and fought against Katie as she held him in place and pulled down his pants, revealing his bulky babyish diaper that he could no longer hide. He tried to protest, reaching for another excuse but was promptly silenced by the blue and white pacifier shoved in his mouth. Desperate, he spat it out against orders and tried to sit up in his seat. "Look, I'm sorry," he began, unable to swallow his pride and just leave it at that. "But I'm not a baby! And you're off your rocker." He made an attempt at pulling up his pants, all the while trying to get up from his seat, declaring that he was going to "go for a drive."

Katie grabbed Jimmy’s wrists as he struggled to pull up his pants, entangling his legs and keeping him off-balance as she pulled him facedown on the couch and slipped his diaper down. “Your lovely wife and I would beg to differ. You’re not going anywhere, and you’re certainly not going for a drive while you’re being baby-trained.” She began wailing bare-handed on Jimmy’s bared behind until he started wailing himself. The buxom blonde scolded that he was a “bad, unfaithful baby-boyfriend to your Mommy” as she insisted, “This won’t stop until you can admit that I am your Babysitter, and therefore you are a baby in my charge.”

James' now highly explicit protests were muffled against the seat of the couch. He cussed and threatened as she held him down, and when he was finally able to turn his head and yell legibly, the pain made his words almost intelligible. This went on for some time as he stubbornly held out, willing himself to yell through the pain and writhe in a ridiculously tantrum-like manner. Finally, when his bottom was red and pulsing and the pain had spread to his entire lower half, he caved. "All right, all right!" He hollered. His throat was dry  and his eyes were red, and his voice was cracked and shaky. "You're my babysitter, you're my babysitter!" The second confession was hard to muster, and after swallowing a lump in his throat he said it far quieter than the first. "And I'm a baby." 

"What's that?" Katie demanded as he whispered that he was a baby, spanking him again fiercely. "Louder! Babysitter Katie wants to hear you clearly." When he complied she shoved him to his belly on the couch and scrunched the thick adult baby diaper back up his legs. "Good baby. Now show me to where your Mommy put all the rest of your supplies. I know she got you furniture." She grabbed the shaken young man's hand firmly, popped his blue and white paci back in his mouth and pulled him toward the hallway so he could show her.

James cried out at the final few spankings, reiterating that he was a baby in an involuntarily tearful, drawn out manner. He didn't resist as his pants were fully removed and the diaper was pulled back to his waist, leaving him in only a t-shirt and diaper. He rested himself against the couch until Katie hauled him to his feet, and he gathered his broken pride and wiped his face on his sleeve, refusing to look her in the eye. 

Bitterly, he accepted the pacifier into his mouth, holding it in place rather than sucking on it but knowing better than to spit it out. "I don't know about any furniture." He lied, but quickly back-tracked, covering up the fib when she pulled him toward the hallway as if he had suddenly remembered the nursery that was being set up for him. He couldn't bullshit her. She already knew, and James wasn't prepared to endure another spanking.

His bottom throbbed as he shuffled down the hall, hand-in-hand with his new babysitter, pacifier in mouth, and lead her to the guest room where a nursery had been partially set up. It had a crib, a changing table, and a chair in the corner and a half-assembled shelf with several boxes of diapers lying beside it. James stopped in the doorway, defeated and small, and tried to speak through his pacifier. "The retht-" letting out a huff, he used his free hand to move the binky to the side of his mouth before continuing. "The rest is in her room..."

James was too bent-over to see the look of ecstasy on Katie’s pretty face as he screamed out “Iiii’mmm aaaa baaabyyyy,” for the first time over her lap. She was panting as hard as he was by the end Based on her experience breaking littles, she was not surprised when he offered no further active resistance (other than a lie, she would have to punish him for being such a chronic liar) as she relieved him of his pants and took him by the hand to the nascent nursery.

Katie reached up behind Jimmy and squeezed his dangling diaper-padding to see if he had wet while she was punishing his bottom. Regardless, she led him not to the changing table but to the crib, pushing him to climb over the lowered rail and putting it up before he had time to protest. “You need somewhere you can’t get into trouble while Miss Katie finishes putting together your room and moving things out of Mommy's. Just relax, watch your mobile, and maybe take a nap while Babysitter turns this room into Baby Jamie’s perfect little nursery." She began her work with a smile and completely ignored the complaints coming from the crib at the center of it all.

Edited by Kinkyddlg

James had reacted with shock when he had his diaper checked for the first time. His body jerked away instinctively, but he resisted the urge to swat her away or report to her the state of his diaper. But in that moment his heart had dropped at the notion that eventually he wouldn't have a choice in the matter. He feared the spankings and the strength that Katie possessed almost as much as he insisted on using the bathroom. 

With his only victory being a dry diaper,  James put up little fight in being forced into the adult sized crib, who's bars went up just high enough to make escape a struggle. "This is so unnecessary." He reasoned through his pacifier, hesitant to sit down with the burning of his rear being so intense. He nearly rolled his eyes as Katie wound up the babyish mobile that hung overhead, it's chiming lullaby only further reminding him of his new and dreaded position. Refusing to nap so early in the morning, he leaned against the bars of his crib and watched Katie work, muttering things under his breath that couldn't be heard through his binky. 

“It’s not unnecessary if you want to make your girlfriend-Mommy Emily happy,” Katie retorted as she assembled colorful plastic furniture like an oversized baby bouncer, “All you have to do is try this out, let someone take total care of you to the point you literally don’t have to wipe your ass for 2 weeks, and if you don’t like it by then your Mommy will be satisfied that at least you tried to give her her dream.” The blonde also stocked the closet with a variety of tailor-made baby clothes for little Jamie in a variety of childish styles. Hearing him grumble, Katie said primly, "Perhaps you'd like to stay in that crib until you're in a better mood? I don't have to worry about messes because you're safe in your diapee-wipees and you mattress is plastic anyway. You, on the other hand, might not find it so pleasant when you're pooping your pampers because you were a stubborn baby."

"You're only here for a day." James reminded her sourly, and with a pinch of smugness that he was unable to hide. The thought gave him hope, enough to elicit a chuckle through his pacifier. "Things will be a hell of a lot better when Emily gets back." She had threatened to spank him, but her delicate features coupled with her unwillingness to hurt him made it a laughable offence. Katie, however, proved almost impossible to overpower, and it killed him to admit it.

The diapered man cringed at the mention of his "diapee-wipees" and the reminder that he was expected to use them. While he was padded, he was neither powdered no oiled, and sitting in a wet diaper was a recipe for disaster that James had no idea could happen. "I'd be a lot happier if the last ten minutes had never happened." He retorted, taking the pacifier out of his mouth out of frustration and holding it away from him between his thumb and index finger as if it were a wet rag. "Look, I told you where all the shit is, I said what you wanted. It's not even nine, give me a break!" 

“That may be true,” Katie practically danced over to the slats of Jimmy’s crib to speak directly through their gap, “But you’ll still be her baby for two weeks, Emily was very clear about that. It’s time you started to act like you understand what that means. It means no smartass remarks, no potties, and no changes ‘til you cry like a baby for them! Those were her express instructions to me, so I wouldn’t expect so much reprieve when Mommy returns.” Katie continued to sound gleeful about Jimmy’s intended regression.

James stared her down through the bars of his crib, unable to do anything more. He'd never felt so helpless, so demeaned, and so frustrated. It almost made him want to cry. But he wouldn't give Katie that satisfaction. He would dig in his heels and fight the impossible fight to prove that he was an adult, even though a part of him knew he would fail. He would fail and she would take every last shred of his dignity. 

Jim knew that Emily wanted to be his mommy, but he refused to believe she would let him be broken down like this. She was a nurturing mommy, a sweet mommy-- and not his mommy at all. James turned up his nose at Katie's taunting cheerfulness. He bit back a venomous retort, shamefully putting it through several filters until it came out tame. "You know, of all the babysitters I've had, you take the cake for the most despicable." 

"Why thank you. Of all the little adult babies I've had to discipline, you were the easiest to get to repent over my lap." Katie shrugged her bare shoulders and handed Jim a bright blue sippy cup over the high side of his crib. "I suggest you drink this. I can always put your juice in a baby bottle instead."

This came as a shock to James, evident in the way his face twitched. His cheeks tinted a rosy red. "I bet you amputated the others at the knee." The adult baby gave the sippy cup a disdain look, only taking it begrudgingly when he was offered an alternative. "What, did you poison it?" He asked, unscrewing the lid and giving the juice a scrutinizing sniff. 

Lying through her teeth since she had added well-dissolved and (supposedly) odorless laxatives, diuretics, and sleeping pills to the concoction, Katie said, "Of course not, baby. Drink up for Miss Katie. I know we got off on a rough foot but being a baby boy doesn't have to be all bad." She leaned casually against the side of the crib, pressing her ample bosoms against its slats as she cajoled Jim. "If you just cooperate and accept your new status, you'll be much happier."

James eyed the yellow liquid suspiciously. It smelled like apple juice, it looked like apple juice, and at that moment that was enough for him. He figured Katie was trying to fill his bladder so he'd need a diaper change, but his earlier fit had left him parched. I'm not doing this to be cooperative, he told himself. Only to bring relief to my throat. Keeping the lid off the cup, James took a long gulp of the yellow liquid and grimaced at the strange bitter tang from the various drugs. "Aw- gross!" He coughed, a trickle of juice dribbling down the side of his mouth and onto his shirt. "Yeah, nice going babysitter, it's expired." He tried to hand her back the sippy cup and rid the taste from his mouth. 

Katie accepted the cup and took a cautious sip. "Tastes fine to me. I think you're just looking for excuses to be obstinate." She screwed the cap back on. "It's this or the same thing in a baby bottle. And I know how much wittle Jimmy would hate that." She leaned over the crib and dangled the sippy cup in his face. "Or would he?" The attractive young babysitter arched an eyebrow and pretended to think he might be exaggerating his reluctance.

The diapered man eyed Katie suspiciously as she took a little sip from the cup. "Your word doesn't count. You have no taste." He countered crossly as she screwed the cap back on and leaned over the crib to belittle him once more. James' expression flashed with insult when she implied that he might have wanted his juice in a baby bottle. "Fat fucking chance!" He swiped the sippy cup from her and forced himself to take a drink, but the gastly taste made him shudder. "It's rancid." James persisted, making a face and chucking the sippy cup onto the plastic mattress of his crib. "I can feel it. You ought to lose your license." 

"I'd argue it's Emily who has no taste, given what a grouch you are." Katie sighed and moved toward the door of the newly decorated nursery. "Don't throw things, are you having another tantrum? Because I can handle the second same as the first." She decided to leave James alone in the pastel-plastered room with nothing but his thoughts, diaper, and sippy cup. "Either way you're not getting out of that crib 'til you finish your juice for Miss Katie."

"Anyone would be in my situation." James muttered. He changed his tune when Katie threatened another spanking, reigniting the burning sensation he still felt on his diapered bottom. "No, no, we're good. Don't go getting trigger-happy." He was almost embarassed at his placating response. This shouldn't be happening. She shouldn't be letting some woman put him over his knee and stick him in a crib. But what else could he do from behind his nursery bars?

Finish your juice for Miss Katie. Jim gave the door a disgusted look as it closed, leaving him alone in his crib and his diaper. What a load of bullshit. He had half a mind to climb out of there and tell Emily their deal was off, but the crib locked from underneath, and he couldn't swing his leg over the side due to the bulk of his thick nursery-print diaper. He was stuck. He had to depend on Katie to get out, and to do so he'd have to do what she said. 

Regretfully, James bent down and picked up his sippy cup. Refusing to give Katie the satisfaction of drinking it like a toddler, he unscrewed the lid, took in a deep breath and downed the rest of the bitter apple juice in one go. He threw down the empty sippy in a silent expression of anger and sat down in his crib. Now what? Call out to his babysitter and tell him he'd been a good wittle boy? Yeah right. He didn't report to her.

Within minutes, James was starting to feel uneasy. He was unaware of the regression cocktail he had just consumed, and the first of the effects were starting to take action. He had to pee. "Katie?" He hushed himself immediately after speaking. No way was he going to ask for permission to go to the bathroom. The urge only got stronger and stronger, the pressure in his bladder filling and threatening to burst if he didn't do something soon. James had wet his diaper before, but this time was different. Standing up in his crib, he spread his legs and closed his eyes, sighing pathetically as a rush of liquid streamed into his diaper, causing it to swell and sag. He cringed as he gingerly sat back down, feeling the warm wetness press against his crotch and spread to the back of his diaper. He felt dizzy, and he didn't know why. He'd have to close his eyes for a minute, just to get his barings. Then he'd deal with Katie.