LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whatever Happened To These Ab Sites?

A recent post asked about the status of SissyBecky's website, and it got me to thinking about two other sites that i miss.

The first has been "gone" for quite a while -- Nautybaby's site ( www.nautybaby.com ). He was having server problems but kept saying he'd be back, but its been months now... :( He had the only complete collection of SallyKA's stories, which were awesome. The last e-mail i sent to SallyKA was not answered, either...

The second site has been down for a few weeks now, and that is Mary Beth Sanford's site. ( www.marybethsanford.com ) i had read somewhere last year that she had been having serious health problems, but then i heard that she was much better, and her website reappeared and was frequently updated. Suddenly, it is gone, too...

i miss them!

Latexman

LM,

It's sometimes hard for some of these sites to keep up. Especialy the free ones. Here's a story site that Mary Beth frequents. on this page is a link to her site with the mesage that it is "Temporarily down. Returning soon!"

Betty's Pub

• 2 weeks later...

mary beth is still having health problems and also real life problems as a lot of us know if family end up having to care for us if they dont understand our lifestyles we do have too hide. will continue sending good wishes too her and good thoughts once i hear more will keep you guys an gals informed