LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regression Therapy (private)

"So you're saying I have free licence to be an obnoxious brat?" I asked with a wicked grin. Considering the cutesy shirt I'd been dressed in the malice was likely sweetened by my childlike appearance. "So begins the mantra of 'Daddy I want this!" I paused for moment and thought about how I'd really feel about being self centred? I'd probably feel guilty and selfish but was that just my adult inhibitions getting in the way of me doing things that made me happy? I could see how regressing to the attitudes of a nine-year-old night be a good therepy. "Okay I'll try my best to do the things I want to do and not worry about you spoiling me. If you really don't mind that is?" 

Before heading back downstairs I fix my hair with a couple of clips to keep my fringe out of my face. It's fine to have my hair loose if I'm just in the house watching TV or something but it can get annoying having to constantly brush my fringe back if I'm out and about. As a bonus I'd picked out hair clips with ornamental butterflies on them. Completing the look of being a young girl again. 

"Hmmm is there a meal that is special to you or maybe like a regional dish unique to here? We could go and buy the ingredients." it would be noval for me and hopefully fun for Will. 

After my shoes are tied for me we approach the car and I hesitate. 

"Am I allowed to sit in the front or do I have to sit in the back I ask?“ I wasn't sure what the law was for child passengers in the USA. Obviously I was actually an adult, so it wasn't a problem for me to sit in the front passenger seat but today I was supposed to be nine years old and so I wanted to be treated as such, including being restricted in things I was allowed to do.