LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Holiday to Lapland (Privet Danny)

Squiregirl18

Dan nods "okay baby girl let's change you" I say as I pick her up and gets the diaper bag "my. Your diaper is soaked!" I say as I carry her to the back of the plane. There is a bigger bathroom for us as we are first class and there is a changing table as well so I lock the door and lays you on the table 

"Right then. Let's get you changed. And quickly" I say as it's not the most comfortable way of changing her as the plane is moving so I remove her diaper and gets her cleaned up as quickly as possible "there we go" I say, taping the fresh diaper onto her after cleaning her up, sighing a relief it was just a wet diaper. 

"We're almost there now honey" I say as I wash my hands and carry her back to our seats with her fully dressed again, but in fresh clothes as the diaper leaked a bit. I sit her back in her seat and turns to my wife "are those two okay for changes?" I say, whilst on the subject.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Addison smiled liking to be a clean diaper. “Thank you daddy” She said once back at her seat.

At the question Sue checked both of the girls before undoing Effie’s diaper. “I go another one for you..” She said sending the girl over who stood by Dan’s seat smiling the back of her dress sticking out some and the smell starting to woft out. “Hi daddy!” She said smiling before her face changed a little and she reached under her dress feeling her diaper.

Dan smiled at his eldest daughter "go and sit with mommy and Darcy " I say as I see Effie "Wow what's that smell?" I say as I take the fresh diaper and wipes from my wife for Effie "did you poop?" I say a little surprised as Effie normally pooped in the potty, sometimes having messy diapers. "I guess someone loves their diapers" I say as I pick her up and carries her to the bathroom, the smell hitting my nostrils and makes me cough a little 

I know that Darcy is sleeping but wonders if Sue would want to change her although I don't mind changing her, and it's nice for her to have a break as I don't change many as she's normally home with the girls.

Effie smiled the whole way to the bathroom and even laying down on the changing table. “I made poop..Mommy said that if I have to then I make poop..” She said still all smiles being the happy girl who would go or do whatever pretty much. “Daddy it nice to use diaper..can I use diaper more?” She asked having been only one of the girls who could make it to the bathroom a good 90% of the time that even Addison hadn’t gotten to yet. “Please daddy?” Effie asked softly.

Back at the seats Sue held both Addison and Darcy close. Darcy’s diaper was full and could use a change but Sue was pushing it not wanting to wake the youngest yet as then she might cry or be in a bad mood for a bit. To Sue it be better to change the diaper and clothes then try to stop a fussy tired child on a plane.

Dan sighs a relief "good job we put that diaper on you then. Otherwise we would have a messy situation. Although we'd always diaper you on long trips. In case you get scared".

Dan looks at her as he removes her lower clothing giving him ability to start removing the diaper "Wow that is stinky" he hears her asking him questions "you can carry on wearing diapers sweetheart if you wanted to?"

(I know we already have a Disney world role play, but maybe we could go there in this one instead of Lapland as it's no longer Christmas? But they could be going to see father Christmas at Disney world?) 

(Okay so Disney world to see Farther Christmas )

Effie smiled. “Thank you daddy” She gave him a hug before laying down on the changing table ready to be cleaned up. “Mommy made smoothies for the road.. Mommy used almond milk and it makes sticky poop.” She said laying there watching at times but mostly just relaxing into the change.

Smiled at Effie, still a little confused about what she meant.

I remove her diaper, the smell makes me cough a little and I grab the wipes "Can you lift your legs up honey so I can wipe?" I ask her, knowing she will do this

"Almond milk? I never knew that it made poopy sticky"

Effie nodded as she picked up her legs for her dad trying her best to hold it but it wasn’t very easy. “Daddy this is hard to hold my leg up.. and yes Almond milk does make smelly poop..” She then looked over to Dan more a little smile on her face.

I hold her legs "that's okay. I got it. Let's get you cleaned up" I cough a little as I start wiping your bottom "sure is stinky baby girl" I say as I carry on wiping.

Dan looked at his daughter, coughs a little at the smell and cleans her bottom "very stinky"

Smiles "yes we will have fun sweetheart. That's what me and mommy want you girls to have. And Disney world is the happiest place on Earth"

Effie smiled wide giggling. “Daddy will we go on rides and see everyone from movies?” Effie asked as she and Addison where big enough for big rides but Darcy wouldn’t be yet. “What about diapers? Will we need to use the potty or can we still use our diapers?” She asked next.

Dan looks at his middle daughter "Of course we can go on rides. I know you and Addi are old enough for the bigger rides, but we need to make sure Darcy isn't left out. But me and mommy will take it in turns with the rides with you two"

I listen to your request about diapers "You can wear diapers during the rides as we will be in queues and will not be able to use the potty. If you do need to go potty and we are not in the line, then we will take you and Addi to the bathroom. Me and mommy do expect you to still use the bathroom when you can"

Effie nodded looking to herself and then back up. “Okay daddy sounds fun I can’t wait to get there.. Will there still be stuff for Christmas up?” She asked as it had passed but she had heard that Disney would keep their Christmas stuff up longer so more people could have fun with it. “Daddy will we also have the stroller or do we all have to walk?” She asked not minding the idea of walking but it did sound like a lot at times.

I get your nice clean diaper onto you and powders and tapes it up."Of course there will. It's only a week until Christmas honey. It's going to be so much fun" 

Hears you mention the stroller "we will have the stroller for Darcy.  But you know that it's a double one so two of you can sit in it" 

I dispose of the dirty diaper and cleans my hands and puts everything away and picks you up and carries you back outside to our seats and puts you back in your seat. "You feel better now?" 

Effie nodded. “Yes daddy thank you” She said as she sat up ready to go back to the seat. She was still thinking about everything going on and what Disney would be like. “I really can’t wait are we getting close?” She asked next as she put up her arms to be carried.

Carries you back and sits you down and looks out the window "we should be landing soon. The pilot will tell us when we are close to landing.  I'm sure we aren't too far now" I say as I put your seatbelt on and puts the diaper bag back in the bag locker above our seat.

• 1 month later...

Effie smiled softly watching out the window when the pilot came on saying they be landing soon. All the girls could have jumped from their seats well everyone but Darcy as she was still kind of sleeping or at less not knowing what landing fully means.

Eventually the plane goes down and safely lands on the runway.

The light for the seat belt comes on and the stewards help us with our hand luggage as we all try and get off the plane together. I hold Darcy and take Effies hand as I make sure my wife and other daughter are okay as well.

Looks at Sue "you okay with Addi?" 

“Yeah I got Addi and some of our bags” Sue called back as some people got between her and Dan but she knew she would find them once off the plane. “Come on Addi lets go..” Sue told her smiling as they got into the line.

Up ahead Darcy leaned into her dad starting to come around more seeming to now be very happy having landed so she wiggled a bit wanting down to walk around. “Down..down.” She begged softly as Effie stood there holding her backpack and looking to their dad. “Daddy I can’t wait still” She said as the line moved. Once off the plane Effie stopped waiting for her sister and mom.

I look at Darcy "daddy will need to hold you when we go down the stairs to get to the airport where we need to get our car. Me and mommy don't want you to fall over" I say as we start to climb down the stairs, making sure Effie is okay and holding onto the railings. 

Darcy wiggled still wanting to get down. “Daddy can she walk when we are in the airport?” Effie asked as she slowly but well made it down the stairs. When done she reached over to her dad while pulling her bag along.

Sue and Addi made their way out as well making sure to take it easy before going for the airport as well to find the rest of the family.

"Once we are through customs then yes she can but we can't have you running off. Its a big place and we don't want to lose any of you okay. If you misbehave then it's a timeout. We might be on holiday but the rules still apply"

Effie gave a nod still holding on as Darcy kept wiggling all about wanting to go play and move around. Hearing the screams did help in getting Sue and Addi to the right place and soon they could and then once at the car rental place could get to their family. “Hey honey” Sue said as Addi hugged her dad’s leg. “Someone isn’t very happy are they?” Sue asked looking to Darcy who was still mad as ever.

I look at Darcy "now then Darcy. You need to stop whining otherwise you'll get a timeout. Daddy said he can not put you on the floor as we are in a very busy place and daddy does not want you to run off"

Looks at Sue "I don't want to be strict but she needs to be told that she isn't allowed to run off"