LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Holiday to Lapland (Privet Danny)

Squiregirl18

Dan nods in agreement "yeah. I don't think I could put up with one of Darcys tantrums. She'll scream the whole of Disney down if she wakes up. I hope that's not too far"

Dan looked in his mirror "we're almost there girls. Not far to go now" he says as he sees the signs saying 5 miles to their hotel.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sue turned back looking to the girls smiling. “Shh we are getting close girls” She then turned back to Dan watching everything so excited. “Umm honey what hotel did you book again?” She asked forgetting and not sure where the paperwork was or anything.

Both of the older girls stayed mostly quit they still did move in their seats and make noise from time to time just being excited to be there.

Dan looked at Sue "It's the one just coming up. It's the one that's second nearest to the park. I forget the name though" he says as he continues driving. 

"Oh right okay!" She said back smiling some and watching out the window. "Umm Dan love do you think you could check us all in but let me stay in the car with at less Darcy? That way I can take her right from her carseat to the elevator and then over to the room. Also if Darcy sleeps for a while longer why don't you take Addi and Effie out for some fun? Head to one of the parks or maybe go to the Disney shopping place I hear its good."

Hearing there mom both of the girls looked over wanting to know if they could go. "Can we daddy!? Can you go?" Addi asked making sure to keep it down.

Dan nods  "sounds fine to me" I say as I drive down the long road leading to the parking area. "Were almost there anyway. I'll make sure I have the room bookings and the park tickets information. We have unlimited use of the park for the duration of our stay"

Looks at you "I better make sure I have the diaper bag. You never know with these two" 

Sue smiled. “Good I hope you all have a blast okay and yes love take the diaper bag with lots of diapers you never know with the girls.” She said back.

The two older girls where over the moon. “Thank you daddy!” Addi said first already pulling at her booter seat belt wanting to get out and go to the parks. Effie was close behind but both girls where trying there hardest to not wake Darcy still.

Dan smiled at that. 

We finally arrive at the hotel and I get all the luggage out and helps the girls out and gets the stroller out for Darcy "you guys ready to go?" I say to the older two and I look at Sue "we should get our bags to our rooms first and see what our room is like. We should have two single beds for the girls, a crib for Darcy and then a separate room for us" 

Sue followed suit getting Darcy out softly rocking her to keep her sleeping well. “Sounds perfect.” She said quietly and then turned to the older girls. “Girls be big helpers to mommy and can you pull her bag too?” Sue knew they could it wasn’t too heavy or anything.

Addi nodded getting the bag and starting to pull it ready to head inside.

I help the girls and we eventually get up to our rooms. The girls are in their own room but there is a door leading into ours which has a crib for Darcy and the other room has two beds but also has a changing table set up on my request. 

Both of the older girls where in awe of the room with changing table along with two beds one for each girl. As they looked at it Sue smiled moving to take Darcy to the other room with the crib smiling as she laid her down. Sue made sure that Darcy didn’t wake before leaning over giving a kiss and then walking back to the rest of the family. “Darcy is laying down in the crib I’ll stay here so when she while sleep.. you all have some fun.”

Hearing this the two older girls put down their bags running to Dan ready to go. “Daddy can we? Can we go to the park now?” Addi asked hoping from one foot to the next ready to go even if not everyone could go.

Dan kissed Darcy and grabbed the diaper bag and looked at the girls "come on you two. Let's go and have some fun in the parks" 

I look at Sue "when Darcy is awake, come and join us. Text me and I'll let you know where we are or we can meet you at the hotel entrance for dinner?" I say as I am taken by both hands by each of the girls and taken out of the hotel room. 

“Will do have fun you 3” Sue said back waving to them before going over to get unpacked some and then also rest since she has a feeling that tonight might not be that restful.

Addi and Effie waved back before turning to Dan smiling. “What park first!?” Addi asked still over the move exited jumping up and down while giggling. Both of the girls just being happy to go out and play.

“Animal kingdom!” Addi said jumping up and down as Effie looked over. “Okay..” She didn’t seem as Happy about as she didn’t think there was really animals there but she was willing to still go.

Addi looked to them. “Daddy can we take the bus?” She asked softly.

Dan looks at Addi "yes we can take the bus. And Effie maybe we should do something that you both want to do. Otherwise it's not fair on the other person" I say as I see the disappointed look on Effies face when Addi says about the animal kingdom "how about we have a look round the animals and then see what Effie wants to do? There is a Disney parade happening soon I'm told. I'm sure you want to see all the Disney princesses" 

Both of the girls nodded to seeing the Disney princesses. “Lets go!” Addi said starting to head for the way the sign says to the buses. As Addi goes Effie looked over reaching for her dad. “Up please?” She asked softly still liking to be carried if let and she was just a bit tried from not getting her full nap in but it didn’t stop Effie from wanting to go.

In the room Sue pulled out her phone sending a message to Dan. “Remember sun cream for the girls and their Magic Bands should be in the diaper bag. Send pictures as well. I love you all” She then sent it before going back to getting the room set up while keeping an eye on Darcy.

Dan picks up Effie "are you ok honey?" He asks her as he goes into the diapers bags and gets the girls magic bands out for them. When they get to the bus, they jump on and find some seats and Dan sits Effie on his lap "it's a little journey to the park about 10 minutes so you can have a little sleep if you want. 

I look at the text again "we need to put your Sun cream on when we get to the park. It's quite warm today" 

(Hang on, would they need Sun cream.  Is it summer or winter? Wasn't they going to see father Christmas at Disney world?)

(Its winter but according to google it still can get up to around 23C even in december. So I think you still want some sun cream.) 

Effie nodded. “Tired..but I want to go play daddy” She said as she wiggled into Dan’s shoulder and was quick to fall into a soft sleep. Addi looked to her sister and then their dad. “Daddy will sissy wake up when we get there? Also do we have to put on Sun cream?” Addi asked back still looking over but also looking out the window at times finding even this ride fun.

I cuddle Effie as she sleeps and kisses her and I then to Addi "she'll be awake when we arrive I'm sure. Its quite warm so I know your mom said to make sure I put Sun cream on you both. Is your diaper okay?" I whisper, not wanting to embarrass her but making sure no one hears me ask that, and also knowing we should make a bathroom stop when we get there. "Maybe we should use the bathroom first. Its quite a journey to the park" I say to Addi "what do you want to do first? I know there is a big parade happening as it's Christmas almost"

Addi nodded before wiggling a little. Her diaper being somewhat wet. “It’s a little wet daddy but yes bathroom then maybe we can go see the parade or go on some of the rides! Oh I hear Animal Kingdom has monkeys as well so maybe we can see that too!” She said so ready for everything..

I hear Addi mention about she has used her diaper "okay. I'm sure that we can change you and I'm not sure about your sister but she might need a change too. We can sort this before we go to the parade. But I think you two need to agree on something that you both want to do. You are both mature enough to make a decision together"

Addi nodded. “Okay your right we need to decide on what to do.. I’ll ask sissy when she wakes up” She said back before turning out the window looking out at everything. Effie slept for most of the ride over only waking up with in the last few minutes.

As they're coming to the park, Dan sees Effie waking up "hey there little one. Are you okay? Daddy bought the stroller with him so do you want to sit in that baby girl?" He says as he cuddled her. 

Turns to Addi "the parade might be best. It's been a long day and I think you two need to relax. We've got lots of time to go on the rides in the next few days" 

• 4 weeks later...

Effie nodded wiggling tighter to their dad still tired but not fussy. “The parade sounds nice and I like to be held.” She said rubbing her eyes more as Addi looked to them nodding as well wanting to go on rides and have fun but she knew not to push it and that maybe after Effie got more a nap in they still have time for one big ride. “Daddy? If Effie rides in the stroller can I push it?” Addi asked softly.

I look at addi.  

"You can help daddy push the stroller yes. Theres the little step on the stroller that you can stand on and hold on. Or you can sit with Effie as it's a double stroller but when mommy and Darcy join us you may have to stand with daddy. Although your mom night push it so I can carry you. We can watch the parade and then see what you two want to do"