LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Girl (Private for CallMeJosie)

FalloutZone

Erica hated her husband Darren with a passion and had been in a loveless relationship with him for a good part of her life.  They were both petty and often snapped at each other because he didn't like that she wanted to work and that he needed help with 'his' company despite it being more her's then his.   Their relationship was complicated but right now she was free from him and his bullshit.

She had tried.

She had even reasoned with him but he wouldn't have any of it yet she couldn't help but feel hateful.   He had tried to ruin her and the amount of bullshit he had put her through was crazy! She wanted revenge but she needed to be careful and she needed a plan.   It had been two months later when she decided to go on her account for a fetish site.  Erica rarely used it and had only signed up to learn more about her husband's fetish to see if she could do it or not but she just couldn't bring herself to be her husband's baby girl.

Why now? She wasn't so sure but maybe Darren was active on here?

Scrolling through his profile she could only stare at all the posts he had done and more importantly the amount of tagging he had done of people and of a particular user.

Megan....

She was going to a woman's only kink event.    It had various workshops and activities including ageplay.

Megan was an a ABDL.

Erica sat back and thought.  Her ex-husband liked this girl.....maybe she could get there first before him? That would annoy him and he would never be able to leave down the humility and knowledge that his ex-wife had gotten the girl he wanted but that meant she would have to play Mommy but she saw no harm in doing that.   She would treat the girl nice and it was only a bit of fun.

The nightclub wasn't that bad and was rather nice.  Erica felt surprised and smiled at a few people as she walked in paying her fee to enter the club and go to the various workshops in hopes that she would be able to catch Megan but would she like her? Erica had made a huge amount of effort in her apperence in an attempt to attract Megan.

Her blonde hair was styled perfectly. 

She wore a simple 1950's dress.  White flowers on black.

Black shoes with a slight heel to give her some extra height.

It was everything Darren wanted but would never have.  How ironic.   Erica looked at the classes and smiled.  There was only one ageplay class going on right now and she knew that would be the one that Megan would be attending.   Erica walked down a corridor and into a decent size room.  There were a couple of little's and a few caretakers about.  Seeing her target Erica walked over to Megan and smiled gently, "Hello there," she said offering her hand, "I'm Erica."

"Hi I'm Megan" Megan said accepting the handshake and feeling a little relieved, she wasn't the most outgoing person being quite introverted coming out to these events was an attempt to both overcome her shyness and help her accept a part of herself she had a love/hate relationship with.

Megan had hoped that there would be some new comers like herself however when she arrived she noticed much like college people went off in their little groups and it just seemed to much to go up to them all together and introduce herself and was sat there in her denim jean shorts and yellow my little pony t-shirt which was the most girly she had looked in a long time, her blonde hair she tied into a pony tail.

"What brings you here?" She asked feeling like an idiot she wanted the conversation to keep going but obviously it was clear what people at this event were here for.

Erica's first thoughts about Megan was that the girl was cute.

She had messed about with other woman before here and there but it hadn't been serious just some flirting and maybe a one night stand or two at best she had never considered or thought about being with a woman properly before at all then again she hadn't thought anything about dating or being in a relationship with a guy before she met Darren.  

Erica could tell how shy and nervous Megan was and she couldn't exactly blame her as she glanced around at people who had formed groups and were busy talking to old friends catching up with each other.  It didn't surprise her. 

"I've been curious about the scene for a while now," replied Erica gently, "and I've always wanted to try ageplay properly," she paused watching Megan's reaction, "not as a little one but as a Mommy." she added being careful not to overstep her boundaries with Megan right now, "What about yourself, dear?" she asked affectionately making sure that they were close physically but not enough for it to come off as odd or weird.

Megan never really dated through out high school, it wasn't just awkwardness that kept her from it she just never had this experience of a huge crush that most people had just figuring it would come when she had the semi adulthood that college afforded her.

The Mommy thing made sense of this stunning woman made up like that was an in charge type she couldn't begin to imagine how anyone would see her as submissive "The opposite I guess, I've always thought about it but this is the closest to real life it's come for me" She did have an instagram and took some little looking photos nothing to much but it was nice to be in a community that for the first time seemed to tell her she looked nice rather than just being the overlooked girl.

Erica paid Megan her full and utmost attention as she listened to the adorable little thing, "I know this might be a bit forward but maybe if you liked we could maybe hang out a little bit outside of here?" offered Erica, "Get to know each other better?"

Was it wise to be this forward? She wasn't sure but she did want Megan.....

"I think they want people to go into pairs in a moment and try a few things would you like to pair up with me?" she asked, "They have pull-ups and diapers," she paused, "only if you want me to change you into one of course," said Erica, "or maybe we could try bottle-feeding?" 

Erica knew that she was a little out of it when it came to chatting up others or getting to know them so she hoped that she wasn't scaring Megan off.  Placing a gentle hand on Megan's arm she smiled softly down at the girl, "You look very sweet dressed up like this."

"No thank you" Megan said being very careful how she worded her answer Erica was stunning looking and the first person here to introduce herself and she did not want to go back to being alone however she just met her and in her instagram picutres she only wore pull ups in private being diapered by someone out of the blue was a bit much for her.

"I'd love to hang out and partner up with you but I don't know if I'm ready to try all that in a public place" she said gently trying to avoid eye contact

Ercia paused for a moment to think, "That's alright," she replied as quickly as she could, "I didn't explain properly I thought we could meet up for a drink rather then play," she continued with a light smile, "how about we color first then? Mhm?" she asked glancing over towards the arts and crafts the club had provided, "Could you draw me a pretty picture pumpkin?" 

Was that to forward as well? She wasn't sure.

Erica decided to smile as gently as possibly at Megan wanting and partially wishing that everything would go smoothly.

Megan herself paused thinking maybe she scared Erica into thinking she was to high strung to hang around with and then Erica offered her an out with colouring not just that but she hit on one of Megan's hot buttons, the tone, the tone one would use with a child where it sounds like a question but is actually an instruction and this offered up a meek little voice that said from behind her blonde hair "Yes Miss Erica" almost like she was addressing a preschool techer.

Megan was ashamed of some of her desires and hoped meeting some normal people hear would have made it seem less shameful in herself, she had a small instagram account and some followers who she could chat to but online you didn't know who was the other side of that computer it could just be someone equally as weird. She had in the past posted blogs about how little she liked to go talking about she wished at times she could go to the tiniest of little spaces where she need constant supervision, made to play with infant toys and where the most babyish of outfits, not full time of course but it was a state of trust she wished she could get, it was these times she was glad there wern't that many people interacting with her online so her desires were kept to herself for now.

Erica watched Megan carefully partially out of worry that she had scared the young girl off and partially because she did feel somewhat interested in this kink and Megan but hearing that small meek little voice she couldn't help smile down, "What a good girl," cooed Erica softly slightly surprised by the way Megan had responded to her but over-joy'd, "take my hand pumpkin we don't want you getting lost do we?" she added just as gently as before offering her hand to Megan waiting for the girl to take it.

Upon feeling Megan's hand in her own she gently led the girl over to the table making sure to walk slowly almost as if Megan was really a little child that just couldn't keep up with an adult's pace, "Here we go," said Erica pulling out a pastel purple seat that was low to the ground just like the ones little kids used but reinforced a little to take an adult's weight, ""what would you like to colour in? A puppy? Butterfly?" suggested Erica softly deciding to place her hand carefully on Megan's back in an attempt to comfort and show affection to her.

• 2 weeks later...

It was funny how the same action could be taken two different ways, having her hand held and a chair pulled out for her could have been romantic if Erica was taking Megan to a resturant however in this situation it was far from romantic despite hitting all of Megan's tingly spots with the way she was talked to and treated.

"I like Dragonflies" she said in a small voice when a butterfly was mentioned as she stared straight at the table before looking up at Erica when she felt the older womans hand on her back, she was good at this.

Erica smiled at that, "Dragonflies are very beautiful creatures," she paused thinking while she rubbed Megan's back softly, "would you like to be called that sweetheart?" asked Erica softly secretly hoping that it wasn't to big of a step to have a nickname for Megan at all and more importantly that she was comfortable with being called 'Dragonfly'

Looking at the table Erica noticed a plastic set of wings that anyone could decorate and then wear if they wished, "After you colour in your pretty picture maybe we could decorate these wings for you, mhm?" suggested Erica sitting down on her knees and still being taller then Megan.  It was kinda of nice and not what Erica had expected at all from this event. 

She was an only child growing up and her family wasn't big at all.  Just her, her mom and her dad.  It meant that she rarely hanged out around people younger then herself and that her social skills tended to be a bit lacking.  It was one of the reasons her husband had been drawn to her in the first place she had been the awkward silent type who didn't fit in anywhere but the moment she started her own company and started to grow more people's skills Erica found herself growing in confidence and now she was a different person entirely or at least for the most part yet she did prefer a more quiet type of environment where it was more easy to relax and unwind.   For that reason and many other reasons Erica found herself enjoying her one on one time with Megan immensely right now.

"If you want, it'd be fine I guess" she said timidly a nickname that was a really weird thing to give yourself and the closest she got was her roommate in college would call her Meg but that hardly counted.

"What colours do you like Erica" she asked her hand shakily colouring in using red while her free hand held a yellow which she nevously chewed at the top a little, this woman was just so inviting it was hard to deny her she came out of nowhere and put out this Mommy vibe and while she rejected the offer before she almost wanted her to talk diapers and bottles again as she leaned into Erica a little as she scribbled.

Erica smiled at the timidness that Megan had just shown finding herself enjoying the way Megan sounded, "I like greens, purples, blues, reds, yellows," replied Erica noticing Megan's nervousness which she found cute and enduring, "what about you Dragonfly?" asked Erica gently continuing to comfort Megan by rubbing her back while thinking about her next move.

"Sweetheart," said Erica softly, "if you need a drink we can always take a small break," she paused looking at the snack table, "they have some juice in sippy cups and bottles." she added hoping that if Megan did decide to have a drink at all that she would choose a bottle and allow her to take charge.  Would Megan be comfortable with that? She didn't want to push to much and cause Megan to run away from her that was the last thing she wanted.

She could see why her ex-husband wanted a Little....but he would never have one and he was certainly not going to get his filthy hands on Megan.  She would make sure of that.