LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The costume party

I found this on tumblr but didn’t want it to be lost so I figured I’d post it here. Not sure who the original writer is so if you know let me know! 

Daddy had received an invite to a costume party. He told me that I was allowed to go since I had been such a good girl. I hadn’t had an accident in about 2 weeks. He was so proud of me.

“Jess? Have you got your costume?” For the costume party I was going as Harley Quinn. Daddy was going as The Joker. 

“Yes Daddy”

I came out of my room, with my hair in pigtails; the tip of the left one was dyed red and the tip of the right one was dyed black. I had some tight pants that were red down one side and black down the other. The colour pattern was repeated on the corset-like top. 

“Already to go Mistah J!”

Daddy looked me up and down and said “You are such a big girl!”

I giggled as he took me to the car and drove us to the party.

The party was pretty normal. There were drinks, although Daddy would let me have any alcohol. There were lots of photos. Daddy’s friend went as Batman so we posed for some pictures. 

After awhile I realised I had to pee. So I tugged on Daddy’s arm. “Daddy? I gotta potty”

I was holding myself and Daddy knew it was urgent so he grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom. “Come on Sweetie. Be a big girl”. My costume was accurate and looked really good! But it did mean that I needed Daddy’s help to remove my pants. They just wouldn’t come off otherwise.

Just as we got there I felt my panties getting warm. “Uh oh”

Daddy realised what was happening and said “You naughty girl! How could you wet yourself infront of everyone?”

I went bright red and started to cry. Daddy took me back into the living room, infront of everyone. He removed my soaked pants and panties. He pulled me over his knee and started to spank me. By the time he was done, my bottom was as red as my cheeks. And tears poured down my face. People were watching as I whimpered and cried. Daddy kept making comments like “This is what happens Harley. Be a big girl or i’ll spank you” and other comments related to our costumes. “If only Bats could see you now. He wouldn’t be so afraid”

“Ok baby girl. Lets get you changed. I had a feeling this would happen so I brought some new clothes”

Daddy put me on the floor and slid a diaper under me. He used lots of powder and taped it up. He helped me up and held out some more pants for me. I was still able to go as Harley Quinn but now I had an obvious diaper bulge as these pants were tighter. And my make-up was running.

Daddy took me aside and fixed up my make-up for me before we returned to the party. Where I had regular diaper checks, usually infront of other guests. I stood there blushing as the crinkle from my diaper echoed in my ears.

Daddy’s friend came over; it was Batman. “What’s up Joker?”

“Hey Bats. Not alot. Harley just wet herself, so she’s back in diapers”

“Daddy!”

I answered as I complained. Batman laughed. “Don’t worry. My utility belt has lots of stuff to help”

I left to go get a drink. “No no no no no!” I could feel my diaper getting warm. I was wetting myself again. My diaper sagged and made the bulge bigger. Batman came up behind me, pulled my pants down and checked. “Harley Quinn. I should have known!”

Everyone looked, thinking we were acting out a scene. “You’re not a big girl, you still need diapers”

My cheeks flushed red again. He pulled my pants down, exposing a soaked diaper. He crouched to the floor and put his knee out. Bending me over, he hit my diaper a few times. “Time for a change. Maybe this will stop you from ruining Gotham!”

I lay down on the floor as Daddy’s friend began to change me. People watched, but several left to do other things. “Look at how cute this diaper is!”

He taped it on me and I looked down. The diaper had pictures of a clown’s face all over it. “They fade when you wet. So Joker or I know you need a change. From now on, the bathroom is off limits. Use your diaper and wait for a change. You can’t ask for them or you’ll be waiting even longer.”

Instead of replacing my pants, Batman put me into a tiny skirt. It was red and black, matching Harley’s colours, but did nothing to hide my diaper. It also had a chain through it to act as a belt, which I realised meant I couldn’t pull it or the diaper down even if I wanted to. Batman had a key on his belt and Daddy had his around his neck.

The rest of the party was a mix of drinking non-alcoholic drinks, dancing with my friends and hovering around for a change. “Daddy! Daddy! Please take it off”

“Nope. You know the rules”

“But I don’t wanna make a mess!”

“Too bad”

Daddy walked away so I tried to pester Batman. I did not want to mess my diaper at the party. I got the same response; “not happening, you know the rules.”

Eventually the pressure got too much. It hurt to hold it in. I gave a slight push, going red already, and felt my diaper sag heavily. My mess came out everyone saw. 

Batman came over. “Is that the foul stench of crime?!” Everyone laughed but I shifted from foot to foot uncomfortably. “Just change me!”

“No can do. I’m out of diapers.”

With a pout I went to Daddy. He didn’t have any either. “Ok, let’s get you home babygirl. You need a change. I think i’ll put you in two diapers for bedtime. You’ve drank lots.”

He wrapped an arm around me as we left the party, heading back to the car. I felt him squish my diaper to check how messy I was. “Even though you had an accident, you’re still my favourite girl in the world”

I smiled happily as I got in the car, until my diaper squished when I sat down. Daddy just laughed and started the engine for the ride home; rolling down the windows as we left.

• 2 weeks later...