LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At auntie and uncle's (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Looks at her and hears something coming from her diaper "honey are you going wee wee? I thought you said you were finished when you was on the potty. You should have told me" I sigh as I wait for her to finish before removing the cover "Good thing we put the diaper back under you" 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nod and gets her cleaned up and into a fresh nappy as quickly as possible "there we go. Now let's go see your brother and auntie" I say once I've helped her dress and lifts her off the table. 

Cricket smiled wide holding on.

Downstairs Joann was starting to cook by defrosting the meat and working to make thing ready for the kids for dinner. All while feeling her belly starting to show more.

I take Cricket downstairs and sits her with Spencer before going into the kitchen to check on Joann "honey. You shouldn't be lifting heavy things. You know what the doctor said"

He looks at the kids watching t.v. and turns back to his wife "do you think it's a food idea to wait and see what the baby is when it's born? It might be more than one baby. There are multiples in both our families. My auntie had triplets"

Joann turned. "I know but I also have to make dinner...as for the baby no I don't think we should wait. Do you think we can find a baby sitter for the kids for a few hours while the doctor has a deeper look to make sure everything is good?" Joann asked as she looked to the kids and then back over seeing Cricket wiggling rubbing her diaper on the carpet. "We could have more then one baby."

Looks at you "I think that's a good idea. I'm sure the kids will be okay. I know their mom said there was a lady who babysat them all the time and they love her. I can call her and see if she's free" I say as I come over to you and help you as I don't want you hurting yourself. 

Thinks about what you said "well. I'm sure however many we have I know you'll be a fantastic mom. You're an incredible auntie to these two" I say as I help make dinner.

Joann smiled. "Thanks love...but yes give that lady a call see if she can come by for a few hours. We just need to drive into town and to the doctors office.. Shouldn't take that long" She said back holding her baby bump as she felt a little movement. "Also will you be there you know the in-depth look can be a little intense for me." Joann said back still all smiles as she reached over for her loves hand. "Our baby is moving."

Dan smiled "I'm going to be there every step of the way. I'll be by your side for every scan and throughout the birth. This is our beautiful baby and I just can't wait to be a dad" I say as I rub your belly feeling the baby moving.

"I'll give her a call now and see if she can come today. I'm sure it will be okay"

Dan nods and heads out to phone the babysitter who was called Hannah and he spoke to her, she was happy to babysit and would be over for the time that she was given. 

He smiled at Joann "she's coming for just before midday so plenty of time.  We can show her where everything is. She has plenty of experience with little ones. She's got nephews and nieces" 

"Perfect thank you love" Joann said back rubbing her belly before going back to cooking for everyone. She started to pull out different pots and pans as she worked.

Cricket watched the TV for a while before going over to the window looking outside. She then started for the door to take herself outside.

Dan nods and takes her hand and puts her coat on her "okay. We can go and have another quick look okay but your babysitter will be here soon. Me and you auntie need to go to see the doctor to see your baby cousin"

Dan looked at Cricket "not for a few more months yet honey. We are expecting it to be a Christmas baby. It's August now so we would say it's going to be around Christmas time and that's the best present of all"

I look at cricket and crouches down to her level "honey. Its just a check up. Auntie JoJo is fine. We just need to make sure that the baby is okay.  Its perfectly normally. I promise you that auntie Jo is okay"

Looks at cricket "of course honey but you don't need to worry honestly. Your uncle has sorted everything and we will be back before you know it. Our focus is on you and your brother"