LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At auntie and uncle's (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

"Good!" Cricket said back giggling a little before feeling something. She looked up to her uncle. "Uncle Dan...I-I need to go.." She said softly for the first time being able to feel it well that she did need to go.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan looks at cricket and picks her up and carries her back inside and takes her to the bathroom where her potty chair is "you gotta go wee wee or poop?" I ask as I set her down and takes her diaper off as quickly as I can.

• 5 weeks later...

"Wee-wee" She said sitting there for a good few minutes before she started to go smiling getting out a good 80% of it before looking up. "Done! up please!" Cricket said as Joann came seeing them coming in fast and wanted to make sure everything was okay.

Dan smiles proudly "well done cricket. I'm very proud of you for using the potty" I say as I help her up and sees Jo come in.

"Did you want to clean Cricket while I check on her brother?"

I ask Jo*

"Sure" Joann walked over smiling. "Come on Cricket lets get you cleaned up and then get your diaper back on" She said picking up the little girl moving her to the changing table to use the baby wipes while talking to Cricket about the coming baby.

Harry smiled nodding. "Okay! Thank you" 

Soon Joann came down with Cricket smiling to her and going to put her by the TV as she had things she needed to do and really shouldn't be carrying a child anyways being that pregnant.