LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am really frusterated at package from bambino not arriving yet

So Bambino is usally my go to they are a reliable company and the quality is superb. So I order Monday pay the extra for two day shipping. it likely didnt ship out till tuesday. Now, mail wasnt operating for USPS on Wed due to honoring the death of Bush senior, and plus withe the holidays things get delayed. Not to mention Bambino is on the west coast and Im in the Northeast. However As of Saturday nothing has arrived, and Ive emailed them multiple times and gotten no response. Now I am a bit OCD and tend to think the worst cast scenario. (If it did get lost I should get a refund and then reorder but I dont think thats likely.) Thoughts?

Bambino is usually good with shipping,  but I had one instance where my shipment was delayed for multiple reasons like yours and I don’t think bambino is set up for exception-based customer service like other online diaper places like Northshore.  They will eventually get to your request and make right, but they are not the Nordstrom’s model.  

4 minutes ago, mike indiapers said:

Bambino is usually good with shipping,  but I had one instance where my shipment was delayed for multiple reasons like yours and I don’t think bambino is set up for exception-based customer service like other online diaper places like Northshore.  They will eventually get to your request and make right, but they are not the Nordstrom’s model.  

right thanks mike. However do you think itll get here soon and I  just have to be patient (holiday delays etc)?

Do you have access to the shipping tracking info?  I bet they get to you tomorrow if the shipping tracking info says they will be delivered soon.  At a minimum, ask bambino to refund the two day premium given the situation.  From experience, I have learned to factor in a few days of delay in my diaper orders, especially around the holidays, to be safe.  I usually order new diapers well before needing them for that reason.  Goo luck.

1 hour ago, mike indiapers said:

Do you have access to the shipping tracking info?  I bet they get to you tomorrow if the shipping tracking info says they will be delivered soon.  At a minimum, ask bambino to refund the two day premium given the situation.  From experience, I have learned to factor in a few days of delay in my diaper orders, especially around the holidays, to be safe.  I usually order new diapers well before needing them for that reason.  Goo luck.

Hi the two numbers they gave me i tried they arent tracking numbers. at all. So ill write them and it should get here soon. This does seem like holiday related delays however they should be responding to my emails. and Im very OCD particularly when things dont go as planned.