LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First time full time (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Dan heard footsteps and saw Indi "you okay honey? What's wrong?" I say as I hold the twins as I've just helped them with their coats and shoes.

I set them down and looks at Indi in case she needs help.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan couches down by Indi and ties her shoes for her quickly "there we go. All done" he says as he stands up "you three ready? So I need to drop you at school and the twins at daycare"

Indi nodded. "Yup and school gets out at 3:25...please don't be late" She said softly as by then most of the time her diaper would need to be changed as the school wouldn't change it for her. 

The twins just looked over before trying to run off to go play.

Dan picks up the bags "okay let's go-" he notices the twins "girls we have to go now. Please don't run off. Otherwise I'll have to put you in timeout. We need to get into the car now and I need to put you in your seats and I need you both to stay really still for me"

Dan notices what Indi says "how comes the school doesn't change you? Surely they wouldn't leave you in a used diapers all day?"

Both of the twins kept running around before looking over giggling finding it a fun game.

"The twins will run away from you...just open the door and tell them your going to leave it works for daddy. Yes the school leaves me in a wet diaper...the nurse isn't trained to change anyone so I have to wear it if I wet it." She said softly.

I look at you "Okay. Maybe I should come in at lunch time to check on you. I'll clear it with the nurse. The last thing we want is you getting a rash" I say as I open the door and leads you out.

"That be really nice thank you" Indi said back walking out. "Twins we are leaving without you have fun!" As she called out the twins came running down the hall and to the door not wanting to be left behind.  Indi smiled softly watching her younger siblings and then turning to Dan again already feeling her diaper getting wet again.

I notice Indi looking at me "I'll change you at school after I've dropped the girls.  The ladies at their daycare might let me change you there quickly. They have the proper facilities" 

I see the girls running to the car. Soon enough I've got them all strapped in, three diaper bags in the front and I drive off to the daycare.

Indi smiled. "Thanks Dan..." She said smiling sitting in her car seat while looking around some. When getting close to the daycare both of the twins started to get eager as they wiggled in there car seats. Indi just giggled softly feeling her diaper still filling up.

I smile as I pull up and make sure it's a safe place to park and I get the girls out and takes them inside the Daycare and takes Indis hand.

"Excuse me but do you mind if I change my sister. She just had a little accident. It won't take too long I promise"

The lady at the front taking kids into the daycare gave a nod. "Oh sure come though the gate and then the changing room it though the two doors back there." Indi looked over to Dan smiling a little peeing a little more. 

I pick Indi up and carries her through to the changing room where I lay her down and makes sure I change her as quickly as possible so she isn't late for school. Although it wouldn't be an issue if the school changed diapers.  

"Okay honey. Good thing you just wet. Otherwise we could be a little while" I say as I open your diaper and cleans your front parts.

Indi waited there looking down seeing the diaper was pretty much fun of pee but over all still holding up well. "Yeah well I wish the school would just change me...I mean they could clean me and change me. I have diapers in my backpack but they said no.." 

I clean you up and listens to you "Well. I'll have my phone on and if you need a change at lunch time then the nurse can call me and I'll come and change you. I'm not letting you get a rash. Maybe we should try pull ups at school. Then you can use the bathroom?"

Looks at you and nods as I get you cleaned up and into a fresh diaper and puts your clothing on "there we go. Now I just need to wash my hands and we can get going"

I clean up and picks you up after washing my hands, I thank the staff and we head back to the car.

Indi smiled jumping down. "Thank you Dan." She said softly before following him out to the car. Once in she went to her seat sitting there. "Can I call you after lunch?" Indi asked softly knowing that would be most likely when she would need another change.

Dan looked at her as he drove her to school "of course. I'll be at home working but will come out and change you if you need it. I'm not having you get a rash if the nurse won't change you. Its not fair for you" 

We arrive at the school and I help you out and we head inside. 

Indi smiled wide. "Thanks again Dan your the best big brother." She said giving him a hug before turning seeing her friends. She gave him another hug good-bye before running to see her friends. 

I hug her and smiled "you girls mean everything to me and I'll be there no matter what. Go and have a good day and I'll see you later. Just ask your teacher and they will ring me. It's all sorted out" I then start to head back to the car and drives home where I start working.

Indi smiled before running off to go have fun. She did look back once more but then was off with her friends to go play. When lunch time came Indi did call back home waiting at the phone rang. 

Dan answers the phone.

He gets into the car and heads to the school where Indi is waiting with the nurse for him. 

He looks at Indi as the nurse leads him into the room where he can change his sister and leaves them in privacy "what did you do for your big brother then honey?" I say as I get the supplies ready.

• 4 weeks later...

Indi smiled when she saw Dan. "I made potty and I think poop" She said softly just in case anyone could her but did get herself onto the padded bench laying down there smiling ready to be clean. "Dan...after my change can we go home?" She asked softly liking school but having a feeling her normal diapers wouldn't hold up that day and she didn't want the thick ones at school. 

I see her and I notice the bulge in the back of her nappy, knowing she is correct and I feel nervous "honey I thought you could go poop in the potty? I say as I start removing the diaper after grabbing the supplies and trying not to cough because of the smell.  

I open the diaper and coughs a little "wow that's strong. Honey you have to stay at school because I have to work at home. And also you will be in diapers that won't embarrass you. I'm sure the diapers will be okay. You've got two more hours of school left and then I'll be here to take you home. How about we go to the park after school?"